From the sound of it the CD Slave start was triggered which can't be done accidentally (requires setting a global variable and quest stage). There are a few mods that are set up to use it, Immerslave and Alternate Start I believe. Immerslave may be set to trigger it at a later point other than at start as well.

Just FYI, Immerslave only triggers it in one situation: at the beginning on a player choice. Simple slavery can start it mid-game. But this isn't relevant to this topic as the issue was something else, just figured I'd mention it in case this comes up in the future.

@alexvkj I've grabbed the altered version of devious deviants that was posted and made your change in one override file - you're welcome to put it on your download page so people don't keep asking the same question. I also had this problem, obviously.

DeviousDialogFix.7z

It's also got an issue with the Forbidden Knowledge quest (Devious Integration?) When you have the key to the forbidden bookshelf and a dom event goes off, your master goes through Urag the Librarian's little speech and then the characters freeze.

I didn't explain it in the previous post, but the file in the previous post fixes this.

It's also got an issue with the Forbidden Knowledge quest (Devious Integration?) When you have the key to the forbidden bookshelf and a dom event goes off, your master goes through Urag the Librarian's little speech and then the characters freeze.

I didn't explain it in the previous post, but the file in the previous post fixes this.

Okay, that fixed it. 

I don't suppose there's a way to tie it in to cursed loot and make it a cursed loot event without too much effort?

Hey,

I had a weird issue reported with DD and my mod Submissive Lola.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/49358-submissive-lola-consensual-ds-mod/?p=1352527

I fixed the missing condition in ZaddForbiddenTomeCaughtTopic. Please validate

From the sound of it the CD Slave start was triggered which can't be done accidentally (requires setting a global variable and quest stage). There are a few mods that are set up to use it, Immerslave and Alternate Start I believe. Immerslave may be set to trigger it at a later point other than at start as well.

Just FYI, Immerslave only triggers it in one situation: at the beginning on a player choice. Simple slavery can start it mid-game. But this isn't relevant to this topic as the issue was something else, just figured I'd mention it in case this comes up in the future.

@alexvkj I've grabbed the altered version of devious deviants that was posted and made your change in one override file - you're welcome to put it on your download page so people don't keep asking the same question. I also had this problem, obviously.

Whoops. I'm surprised that this is the first I'm hearing about this issue, considering how long ago I implemented that dialogue. Haha.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Will be fixed in the next release. Sorry about that!

Small bug:

I went through the following dialog a few: "I want to talk to you" => "I want to serve you"

What I noticed was that on and off the option "I want to remove the gag" appeared (and disappeared). Know that at that time I did not wore a gag.

Small bug:

When your wrists are bound, you can still enter a fighting position (although only doing fist fights) where the hand are no longer bound. When returning to a regular position, the hand remain unbound. I assume that the player should not be able to enter fighting position. The same happens when the player is ordered to strip or to pee, afterwards the hands are no longer bound together behind the back, although the rope is still visible around the wrists.

Small bug:

When gagged, I could still enter a fighting position, but am only allowed to fist-fighting. I must admit I have not tested if I could still shout or drink potions.

Small suggestion:

You have the "start peeing" task. What is you add (or replace it with) a "play with yourself a bit but do not cum" task. There are animations where someone plays with herself while locked in chastity. I guess that animation could be re-used.

Small suggestion:

Instead of one action every hour, what about a 50% chance on an action twice every hour? The amount of actions remain the same, but their occurrence is less predictable.

Small suggestion:

If not mistaken, there is a crawl-animation out there,... you could use it the same way as with the wrists bound behind the back, the pet could be ordered to crawl around for a while. Do disable fighting in the meantime.

Thanks for your feedback.

The "I'm ready to serve" dialogue is a mess and will be removed in 1.1. Don't pay attention.

Wrist bound animations are handled by ZAZ, it seems to be just impossible to make them bulletproof. But if you just unequip and equip your bindings - the animation will be restored.

As for the animations in general, it's for me like that nice german word "Schnickschnack". Nice, easy and completely optional. I'll add some scenes for every new release.

the fix DeviousDialogFix any reason why it's on its own esp, the one alexvkj made is a replacement esp... why would we need another esp to fix a broken esp....

the fix DeviousDialogFix any reason why it's on its own esp, the one alexvkj made is a replacement esp... why would we need another esp to fix a broken esp....

I didn't know if Min would be fixing it, so I offered a long-term solution rather than replacing a file that might get updated. 

Then in an unrelated event I joined onto the DD development thread an hour later and figured I'd make Min aware of it and he immediately said he'd fix it.

Grabbing alexvkj's fix is a better idea if you have a big load order. I merged the fix into my main merge esp and got rid of my file.

I didn't know if Min would be fixing it, so I offered a long-term solution rather than replacing a file that might get updated. 

Then in an unrelated event I joined onto the DD development thread an hour later and figured I'd make Min aware of it and he immediately said he'd fix it.

Grabbing alexvkj's fix is a better idea if you have a big load order. I merged the fix into my main merge esp and got rid of my file.

great thank you for the clarification:)

great thank you for the clarification:)

NP, one more thing, I'm not sure if that file changed on the last DDi update, or what version of it was uploaded by alexvkj, etc., so it still may be to some people's benefit to use the extra esp if they have an older (or newer) version of DDi than alexvkj.

As for the animations in general, it's for me like that nice german word "Schnickschnack". Nice, easy and completely optional. I'll add some scenes for every new release.

So you are German :) I suspected something like that when I noticed a reference to the movie "Lola rennt".. which apparently is referred to "Run Lola Run" in English. By the way, I myself am Dutch. Anyway, for version 1.2 (or later) I have a suggestion:

The Training System:

I am thinking of a training system, that will give the player an incentive to be a good pet and gain submissiveness.

• Once your submissive level reach something like 100, you get an additional dialog option called "request additional training".
  • Completing the training will lower your submissive level, thus you have to be a good pet to be able to train again.
  • Different types of training will lower the submissive level differently.
  • When you complete a 'training', you get a permanent improvement.
  • You can complete the same 'training' again, but it will become harder and harder to gain another improvement based on a point-system.

As to the point-system I have in mind, see spoiler:

1. To get the first improvement, you have to finish the training 1 time.
  2. To get another improvement, you have to finish the training 3 more times.
  3. To get another improvement, you have to finish the training 5 more times.
  4. To get another improvement, you have to finish the training 7 more times.
  5. To get another improvement, you have to finish the training 9 more times.
  6. ... I think you can guess what comes next by now ...

Note:

For x-amount of improvements, you have to do a task x2 amount of times.

As you can see, 42 is the same number as 1 + 3 + 5 + 7

As to a possible training, I suggest a "spanked bottom" improvement.

As to the dialogue and actions:

• In the dialog you have the option: "Mistress, do you think I earned a spanking?"
  • Your master/mistress will eventually reply with: "As you are eager to have your bottom spanked, go ask a guard"
  • You now have to ask a random guard to spank you. You could try to persuade the guard by telling something like "I have been a naughty girl, don't you think I deserve a spanking?", or you can just bribe the guard for 10 coins. "You mean you wish to pay to get spanked? I'll make sure you get worth for your money!".
  • And upon returning to your master/mistress in time, you have completed your task.

Your submissive level will have lowered with 20 or 25 points.

The improvement is an increase of armor with 5 points.

Know that Oakflesh give a bonus of 40 to 120 points, depending on the perks invested in the alteration tree.

And when applying the point system:

• After completing the training 4 times, your armor bonus will be 10.
  • After completing the training 25 times, your armor bonus will be 25.
  • After completing the training 100 times, your armor bonus will be 50.

I hope you like the suggestion of a training system as an incentive to remain a Lola, and like the "spanked bottom" improvement. If you like this idea, I can try to come up with other incentives or training possibilities to remain a good pet.

So you are German :) I suspected something like that when I noticed a reference to the movie "Lola rennt".. which apparently is referred to "Run Lola Run" in English. By the way, I myself am Dutch. Anyway, for version 1.2 (or later) I have a suggestion:

The name Lola is from Mass Effect 3. But you're right about the quest :)

The idea with an additional training looks a bit like bad fiction for my taste. But I like the perks you mentioned. I'm sure, we'll develop something nice.

Spanking quest is very very nice. There is only one problem: I use a Sexlab animation for this. And Sexlab strips both actors before the animation begins. When the owner spanks you after failing an errand quest, it looks not so much out of character yet. But an undressing guard... that's weird.

If/when I'll found a way to prevent the agressive actor from undressing, I'll implement this exactly as you suggested.

The name Lola is from Mass Effect 3. But you're right about the quest :)

The idea with an additional training looks a bit like bad fiction for my taste. But I like the perks you mentioned. I'm sure, we'll develop something nice.

Spanking quest is very very nice. There is only one problem: I use a Sexlab animation for this. And Sexlab strips both actors before the animation begins. When the owner spanks you after failing an errand quest, it looks not so much out of character yet. But an undressing guard... that's weird.

If/when I'll found a way to prevent the agressive actor from undressing, I'll implement this exactly as you suggested.

I wonder if it might be possible to do something with the limited undressing in Sexlab?

OK where to start....I hope this is the place to ask stuff, not just report bugs.

Ysolda my follower has told Player ("Peaches") to put on the enchanted collar, but no collar is found.

(I conjured it up, 4302CACA or some such number).

Then once Peaches put it on, she doesn't seem to notice (I never get the line, "I did as you asked")

Ysolda and half of Riften started killing each other, so Peaches and ysolda went off to the abandoned prison.

After that, they went "home", to the underground bathhouse.

The guards there perked up, drew their swords and wouldn't let peaches out of their conversation, until I ("Peaches") submitted to some lame pickup line

("you might want to cover yourself").

They're guards, so I'm assuming the game kept telling them to arrest Peaches, but since they're Peaches own guards, it was a logic error.

At this point I gave up, I just figured the game was too far gone to go on.

Nice mod, but since you said it's incompatible with devious devices, a requirement for most of my mods, I'll uninstall for now.

Yet to try out the new version but about the binding hands requiring a dragon kill, what about those of us that prefer to play without any dragons? Any chance of getting something else to trigger it as well? I don't really fancy any dragons in my skyrim :(

Yet to try out the new version but about the binding hands requiring a dragon kill, what about those of us that prefer to play without any dragons? Any chance of getting something else to trigger it as well? I don't really fancy any dragons in my skyrim :(

wasn't it that you can get bound if your dom decides you spent too much time in combat - be it with dragon or whatever else.

somes problems with the 1.1 version.

impossible to speak with my master/follower : electrical shok and only "thank you master" . any other dialog.

The follower/master tied my hand. The quest asks to me to go to a big city and talk to him but i cant tolking to him.

somes problems with the 1.1 version.

impossible to speak with my master/follower : electrical shok and only "thank you master" . any other dialog.

The follower/master tied my hand. The quest asks to me to go to a big city and talk to him but i cant tolking to him.

Did you make a clean save?