Clean save, mod no longer works for me as of .10. The quest "A Strong Hand" appears, but that's it. I start via "Live Another Life", use the console to summon Lydia, tell her to follow me, and the option to ask her about something unusual isn't there. I've tried reinstalling both PetCollar and PlaySubmissive. This is the same process I've used to play with your mod for many versions now, and it no longer works. Not sure what to do.

Clean save, mod no longer works for me as of .10. The quest "A Strong Hand" appears, but that's it. I start via "Live Another Life", use the console to summon Lydia, tell her to follow me, and the option to ask her about something unusual isn't there. I've tried reinstalling both PetCollar and PlaySubmissive. This is the same process I've used to play with your mod for many versions now, and it no longer works. Not sure what to do.

Try the Eric the Slayer version of the start. That will avoid you having to use the console to get a follower/dom.

Try the Eric the Slayer version of the start. That will avoid you having to use the console to get a follower/dom.

The option still isn't there.

try stopping then starting the quest.

I had some problems with aliases not filing properly (player and current location alias)

btw anyone knows how to make it stop replacing all sexlab anims with zaps - only because you got pet collar on?

The option still isn't there.

I messed up with the SEQ file. Then noticed it and reuploaded the version :)

If you got it right after release yesterday night, you may want try to download it again

Something weird is going on - zap event causes death of my character. It is obvious that this is a mod  conflict. What kind of mod can do this?

I have Ultimate Combat installed, but disabling "Hardcore Damage" option did not resolve this

Zap (electric shock) should damage for 24 points. Was you health below this value when it killed you?

I'm going to prevent death from zapping in the 4.8.1 version of PetCollar. It also makes more sense from RP point to not kill a pet, I think.

Zap (electric shock) should damage for 24 points. Was you health below this value when it killed you?

I'm going to prevent death from zapping in the 4.8.1 version of PetCollar. It also makes more sense from RP point to not kill a pet, I think.

Good that I use a modified spell to hurt the sub. As the player don't feel pain from it, the possibility of chaaracter death is the only thing that remains :)

Something weird is going on - zap event causes death of my character. It is obvious that this is a mod  conflict. What kind of mod can do this?

I have Ultimate Combat installed, but disabling "Hardcore Damage" option did not resolve this

this damage is modified by game difficulty setting (expert and legendary difficulty increase player damage taken), lightning resistance (i guess, didnt check this one) value and magic resistance value.

After taking a single hit from "wearing forbidden items" (legendary difficulty)

best would be some concentration spell that stops working if target is below say 10% hp.

you can simply duplicate sparks spell (maybe reduce its damage a bit)

add a conditional to magic effect GetAVPercentage("health") > 0.1

this way target of this spell should start resisting everything once hp would drop too low.

Still, it would be quite hard to make a spell that would work decently on both east difficulty (damage taken reduced by half) and legendary (damage taken doubled)

btw anyone knows how to make it stop replacing all sexlab anims with zaps - only because you got pet collar on?

That's because I call explicitly on ZAP  :) Will be changed soon, but handling of SexLab is not my priority atm.

I guess this has a point when you are tied up.

But when you're wearing just a collar?

With SL 1.6 and NSAP you got like 300 animations.

ZAP is what? 6? On top of it two are bugged (zap doggy and zap blowjob doesnt play anything at all)...

I see no point in making it like that.

Full health on both existing and new character. What Aqqh said about game difficulty makes sense to me, as the only change I did between 0.9 and 0.10 is setting higher game difficulty. Will test it later today if indeed a difficulty setting is the culprit here.

Good that I use a modified spell to hurt the sub. As the player don't feel pain from it, the possibility of chaaracter death is the only thing that remains :)

I don't mind the possibility, except in this case it was a certainty :) Otherwise, I am all for it - it makes punishment not a cosmetic one. Take for example whipping punishment in SD+ : it is a purely cosmetic one, without any real impact on gameplay.

Full health on both existing and new character. What Aqqh said about game difficulty makes sense to me, as the only change I did between 0.9 and 0.10 is setting higher game difficulty. Will test it later today if indeed a difficulty setting is the culprit here.

I don't mind the possibility, except in this case it was a certainty :) Otherwise, I am all for it - it makes punishment not a cosmetic one. Take for example whipping punishment in SD+ : it is a purely cosmetic one, without any real impact on gameplay.

Curiously, I was just playing a character who was enslaved at level one in SD+ who could not survive whippings after the first one. The initial punishment went normally, but whipping received after blacking out killed her every time she tried it. She had to be very careful not to commit any transgressions.

this damage is modified by game difficulty setting (expert and legendary difficulty increase player damage taken), lightning resistance (i

That's because I call explicitly on ZAP  :) Will be changed soon, but handling of SexLab is not my priority atm.

I guess this has a point when you are tied up.

But when you're wearing just a collar?

With SL 1.6 and NSAP you got like 300 animations.

ZAP is what? 6? On top of it two are bugged (zap doggy and zap blowjob doesnt play anything at all)...

I see no point in making it like that.

You are completely right. I actually thought, ZAP is smart enough to pick some vanilla SexLab animation if the actor's wrists are not bound. I guess I have to do it myself :)

The actions for the dom do not want to trigger. I submitted my PC to Jenassa in the Drunken Huntsman and waited to get events.

She first electrocuted Lola for no reason, next she says: "Hey, there is something..." and nothing more happens. No force-greet, even if I come to talk, she doesn't have any new dialogue compared to the before-event state.

What could be the problem there?

Edited by Nuall1973

The actions for the dom do not want to trigger. I submitted my PC to Jenassa in the Drunken Huntsman and waited to get events.

She first electrocuted Lola for no reason, next she says: "Hey, there is something..." and nothing more happens. No force-greet, even if I come to talk, she doesn't have any new dialogue compared to the before-event state.

What could be the problem there?

After "there is something" follows an errand quest. Are you sure you made a clean save before upgrading?

I tried a clean save and and even a clean game, and Im having trouble getting the initial quest to even trigger (if thats what is supposed to occur)  I can talk to any companion and tell them im submissive, they go through the dialogue and tell me they are giving me a collar, but no collar ever appears in my inventory. If I summon and put on a collar from the console, I can tell them I locked it on and they rename me, but nothing happens afterwards, and talking to them again lets me tell them over and over that I've locked the collar on myself.  If I wait a few hours, I will get the 'You let your owner wait' box, or sometimes a force greet happens, but nothing ever except maybe getting zapped.

Any Ideas on what I missed?

I tried a clean save and and even a clean game, and Im having trouble getting the initial quest to even trigger (if thats what is supposed to occur)  I can talk to any companion and tell them im submissive, they go through the dialogue and tell me they are giving me a collar, but no collar ever appears in my inventory. If I summon and put on a collar from the console, I can tell them I locked it on and they rename me, but nothing happens afterwards, and talking to them again lets me tell them over and over that I've locked the collar on myself.  If I wait a few hours, I will get the 'You let your owner wait' box, or sometimes a force greet happens, but nothing ever except maybe getting zapped.

Seems, you have some parts of the older version somewhere. Try to reinstall the mod using something like NNM or MO

Seems, you have some parts of the older version somewhere. Try to reinstall the mod using something like NNM or MO

Thank you, two old script files were causing it.

Not sure if you changed something with v0.10 but I no longer get the dialog to get the collar if I activate the plugin on an existing save. I tried a new save, a save without the mod previously and a clean save. I use MO so I know I don't have any of the old scripts conflicting. Do you know what else might be causing the dialog to not appear?

Also isn't 30 times a bit much to prompt the fucktoy status? I was expecting 10-15, wasn't even sure it was working at first (in v0.9 that is, like I said can't get v0.10 dialog to show).

When my PC requested a strong hand, the dom took all my stuff not equipped like my armor.  There used to be a way to talk to the dom to see if they would let you wear armor.  Is there a way to get anything back that has been taken by the dom?

Thanks in advance.  I enjoyed this mod before, and am hoping that this version will enjoy my interest longer.

Looking forward to this mod's development, its got a lot of promise.

As an experiment I dumped everything in inventory but the 7 quest items in inventory the character can't drop.

I then equipped the pet collar, completed the initial dialogue, checked and saw those seven items are gone. I then chose the "I don't want to be a slave anymore" option.

He releases the player character but all the bound to character quest items are still gone (unusual gems, meridia's beacon, gauldar amulet fragment, etc...)

Is that supposed to happen?