I love this mod! Thank you very, very much for it. It's added a huge amount to my game and my character's relationship with her wife.

Your wristbinds also inspired me to get my ass back to work. I'll use the original zbf items though ;)

@alexvj

I dont know, maybe is it not a bug.. and maybe is it my own problem but the dialog "I locked the collar as you asked" is still in the dialog window.. I can click it and click it but no new options - a Info with "You belong to yx" is there.

@alexvj

I dont know, maybe is it not a bug.. and maybe is it my own problem but the dialog "I locked the collar as you asked" is still in the dialog window.. I can click it and click it but no new options - a Info with "You belong to yx" is there.

The debug infos are no more used as status notification, there are real quest stages and objectives now.

You may want to update the mod :)

Remove it completely, save/reload and install again. If the collar is still locked on you when you initiate the quest, there shouldn't be any problem. You may be given another one, just throw it away.

@alexvj

The debug infos are no more used as status notification, there are real quest stages and objectives now.

You may want to update the mod :)

Remove it completely, save/reload and install again. If the collar is still locked on you when you initiate the quest, there shouldn't be any problem. You may be given another one, just throw it away.

I will try it.

I cant update the Mod. I'm a noob and i Dont find any Tutorium for dummies. I can change Texts :D

Yes this isn't working for me either, follower never gives the collar and even if i get one and put it on .. it does not progress.

I could mess up something with .bsa-file.

Try the attached version. If okay, I'll upload it oficially

So far works great!! Thank you :) got past the first part ... going to check out the rest.

I love this mod! Thank you very, very much for it. It's added a huge amount to my game and my character's relationship with her wife.

Your wristbinds also inspired me to get my ass back to work.

Good to hear! Otherwise I would have needed to get out the whip and clamps, too! :D

Good to hear! Otherwise I would have needed to get out the whip and clamps, too! :D

Check out the 0.6 version I uploaded just couple of minutes ago. The wristbounds-content is already there.

Whip and clamps... you sure you'll like it with a guy? ;)

Check out the 0.6 version I uploaded just couple of minutes ago. The wristbounds-content is already there.

Can't fully appreciate sweet unless you taste a bit of sour every now and again :angel:

The new version sounds interesting. I'll try and have a look at it soon. Health problems are keeping me from playing for the moment.

At the moment is it too easy to escape from the current owner..

In msexVerronica there is two-step progression. After you agree to become a slave, there is an escape quest to complete.

I'm going to implement something like that, but it's not a priority atm.

I've been enjoying your mod and noticed that you set the arousal threshold to 101. If you want to disable the Fucktoy feature, better set petCollarConfig.sexActorsMaxCount to 0 - this will disable the entire Fucktoy effect (no events, no checks - nothing).

At what point am I going to get this wristbound content? I'm really anxious to see it!

PS. I'm so glad you returned to modding! :)

I've been enjoying your mod and noticed that you set the arousal threshold to 101. If you want to disable the Fucktoy feature, better set petCollarConfig.sexActorsMaxCount to 0 - this will disable the entire Fucktoy effect (no events, no checks - nothing).

At what point am I going to get this wristbound content? I'm really anxious to see it!

Threshold 101 I inherited from Kain1978 for which he has my thanks :) Nice to know though, because the pointless notifications about services and lonelyness are pretty annoying.

The wristbound is simple a random event. Just skip a game hour couple of times to get it quick.

if ask for "fuck you" game have crush... and maybe a shocker hit before the crush...

if not use bed have crush... if use have crush after 2-3 sex act...

I suppose a Sexlab issue. I had also such a crashes until I updated the skeletons, reinstalled the C++ redists and did some more obscure things. 

@ALL

I uploaded the 0.7 version. I'll do a feature freeze for now and test the whole quest on a longer playthrough myself. You may want to do the same, I would be very grateful for any feedback.

In the time I need to do also some internal refactoring, so a release candidate is estimated in 1 week. One more test-n-tweak afterwards and 1.0 is good to go.

This is fleshing out wonderfully. <3 Just remember to have a panic button somewhere. When mods interact it can cause glitchiness and emergency situations unforseen, so a panic 'entire mod off' button should exist, just like for Deviously Cursed Loot. A safe word if you will.

Is it possible for the dom to demand you stay nude, and not just 'without armor' now? =D