View File

Well I just started animating two days ago and figured I'd share my work with the community. When playing as a vampire i didnt feel like a vampire. I mean the main thing vampires are known for is DRINKING BLOOD and i just didnt like the animations in the game. (I'm not a pro like the animators at Bethesda but it couldn't hurt to try!) Hopefully everyone will enjoy these and if there are ANY bugs please let me know and I WILL fix them. I've got nothing but time. (old Army Vet so I get paid for sitting at home now.) lmao

I think it requires FNIS bc you may need to run the FNIS Update tool thingy...BUT if I'm wrong let me know. :D

PREVIEW: If you like what you see then great if not hey no harm done! :cool:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbVm0KRf2Uw&feature=youtu.be

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/24/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    Skyrim and FNIS...I think.
  • Special Edition Compatible

Oh wow, I could see these being used by all the major Vamp overhauls dude...

They really are that good :)

P.S. I have a request, if your feeling up to it :)

Would you consider trying to make some standing feeding animations?

:)

That looks very good, and with only 2 days experience at that! After a couple weeks you'll be a regular Michelangelo. :D

Lol i sure do appreciate that! I just gotta keep practicing so i can upload high quality animations like leito and zaz and all the others lol

Oh wow, I could see these being used by all the major Vamp overhauls dude...

They really are that good :)

P.S. I have a request, if your feeling up to it :)

Would you consider trying to make some standing feeding animations?

:)

wow you took the idea right from my brain lol i was thinking about doing some standing feed animations but theyre "paired animations" so im going to have to research it to learn the basics and thank you for the compliment lol thatd be cool if they used them!

Is the animation actually pairing the two so it bites the neck? No more crotch feeding? Are do we have to position ourselves so it looks right?

Sadly no.Have to position it yourself sorry. But Im going to try my hand at paired animations to create a more precise animation bc i cant stand the awkward feeling when my vamp bites a dick or a vag. Lmao

Nice Pics,Can I use it with Better Vampires?

Hmmm...I don't know. I play it with better vampires but sometime i dont get any sound (the creepy sound that plays when you feed.) but that could be bc i have a VERY heavily scripted game. Try it out if you want. :)

Looks good!

Has a feel of Vampire Bloodlines a bit, i always wanted someone to change the feeding animations to look more aesthetically pleasing.

J-just thank you for trying!

Thank you thats an awesome compliment lol but yes I will keep trying to get it perfect. Thank you again!

What standing animations are you using?

I'm using the Vanilla vampire feeding animations for when the NPC is sleeping on a bed and on a bed roll. I hope that answered your question. :)

old Army Vet so I get paid for sitting at home now.

Nice animations both the feeding and your sexlab animations if you got time keep up the work there can never be enough good animators out there

Thanks that means a lot! And yes until I am satisfied with all the animations in my Skyrim game I will continue haha

Excellent work !! Finally someone has "dared" to fix the error Vampires Better animations. So far no mistakes with my girl vampire Thank you.

Thanks! And no problem I hope she enjoys her feeding times haha!

Love the new feeding animation, already happy with how it is, even without pairing...great work!

Thanks I wanted it to look like no matter where your PC went to bite it actually looked like they were feeding off of a body part. Mission ACCOMPLISHED lol

If you do not mind me asking. What do you use to create your animations? I have created animations in the past and might give it a try to make some for Skyrim. I just don't know what software to use to make the HKX file extensions.

Thanks in advance.

• 2 months later...