Christopher Lee IS DEAD

In respectful memory on C. Lee I found a trailer of his movie that scared me the most when I was a child. In that time, when this movie came to the cinemas in my country, we had electric reductions during the winter so no street lights during the night and only one candle in one room. So, you can imagine how scared I was when returning home from the school at 7.15 pm. in December. I was always running if was alone. LOL.

Couple hours ago i learned that he was dead.

Then i went his wiki page and found out that he volunteered to fight for the Finnish forces during the Winter War (that was surprise for me i did know that he was involved in WWII but i

was like damn didn't know that)

Some of the newer actors I wouldn't miss too much, I'd be saddened at the death of any human, but the true gentlemen of class, like Christopher Lee, now those I would sorely miss indeed. Many happily scared hours of enjoyment he gave me.

Guest endgameaddiction

bad year

Leonard Nimoy

B.B. King

Pierre Brice

Christopher Lee

Sorry to correct you... but you're right, bad year

You forgot Terry Pratchett.

What's the point of being alive when all the best people aren't anymore?

I feel so special.