Fertile Breeder - Captured

Hi, thanks for this great mod ! I just finished Garden of Babylon. I found a fix to one of the bugs so I thought I should share.

If you have the bug where after the 2nd pregnancy Lily shows up and has no dialogue (the camera only zooms in), open the console and type :

set "XX0026F2".BreedStage to 1 (if you gave birth to a plant spore pod)

OR

set "XX0026F2".BreedStage to 2 (if you gave birth to a carrier)

Replace the XX in the beginning by mod index of FBCaptured in your load order.

Tada ! Dialogue is back!

• For pepertje  or those who want to understand what is happening

When you have sex in the Breeding room there is a script that follows what is happening (FBCzBreedingSceneScript).

That script uses the variable BreedStage that can have 4 values.

; 0==player pregnant, nothing to worry about
; 1==player gave birth to Plant
; 2==player gave birth to Carrier
; 3==in breeding room
; 4==done breeding, sending back

So after you gave birth the 2nd time the value of BreedStage should be 1 or 2 depending on what you give birth to.

When Lily appears in the greenhouse to retrieve your "baby" and send you back to be bred, her dialogue checks that BreedStage is either 1 or 2.

If it's neither, the dialogue doesn't start. Unfortunately mine was at 4 (you can check with the console command sqv XX0026F2), so the script might have a problem tracking if you give birth and what you give birth to.

Setting the variable to the expected value solves the problem.

Now i think I met another bug following that. Lily sends you to the breeding room, you have a new dialogue to start befriending her, you have sex with the plants and are sent back to the greenhouse and then nothing. I gave birth a 3rd time and waited for a really long time but nothing happened.

I don't know the cause of this bug but I have a workaround. While you're in the breeding room, after the first dialogue to befriend Lily, open the console, click on Lily and type :

startconversation player FBC3LilyGreet080b1

After that everything went smoothly.

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Ambibop said:

I keep having an issue with the Supermutant quest where after I get captured nothing happens. Pregnancy doesn't even continue to progess

If I recall correctly you are supposed to sleep in the bed.

Hi,
I have a problem with this mod, when I try to run my game it loads to menu but it never show me the option, to put it simply i can wait in main menu as long as I want but there is no options like "new game", "Load", "Continue ect. here is full list of mods that I use, and I confirm that FBCapture is the mod that give me this problem.
I also use TTW mod.
P.s. Sorry for my english it is trash when comes down to writing

sdfafsdc.png

4 hours ago, Moniczyka said:

Hi,
I have a problem with this mod, when I try to run my game it loads to menu but it never show me the option, to put it simply i can wait in main menu as long as I want but there is no options like "new game", "Load", "Continue ect. here is full list of mods that I use, and I confirm that FBCapture is the mod that give me this problem.
I also use TTW mod.
P.s. Sorry for my english it is trash when comes down to writing

sdfafsdc.png

Do you have the plugin to increase your plugin-maximum, because you are over the default limit of 135 (139?) plugins

Secondly your loadorder is not sorted. It's Maingame-->It's DLC-->Fallout3-->It's DLC-->TTW and TTWFiees/YUPTTW-->Rest

Not certain about this, but I heard that disabled plugins still count to the maximum too.

Tip. disable all plugins, except for the first 54, TheModConfigurationMenu and SmallerTalk, and test if that loads. If not Maternity pack Overkill is causing the block. Which might be caused by missing resources from SexoutCommonResources.

1 hour ago, dborg2 said:

Do you have the plugin to increase your plugin-maximum, because you are over the default limit of 135 (139?) plugins

Secondly your loadorder is not sorted. It's Maingame-->It's DLC-->Fallout3-->It's DLC-->TTW and TTWFiees/YUPTTW-->Rest

Not certain about this, but I heard that disabled plugins still count to the maximum too.

Tip. disable all plugins, except for the first 54, TheModConfigurationMenu and SmallerTalk, and test if that loads. If not Maternity pack Overkill is causing the block. Which might be caused by missing resources from SexoutCommonResources.

First thank you for answering,

Well when I turn off the FBCaptured and mods that require it (FBZeta and FBJade) game working fine so it for sure FBCaptured.
And I have active 134 plugins so I didn't pass 135 requirements, but if you know about plugin to increase plugins limit I will be glad if you could share it.

5 hours ago, Moniczyka said:

First thank you for answering,

Well when I turn off the FBCaptured and mods that require it (FBZeta and FBJade) game working fine so it for sure FBCaptured.
And I have active 134 plugins so I didn't pass 135 requirements, but if you know about plugin to increase plugins limit I will be glad if you could share it.

In your pictures you have 145 plugins active. That's why I was making a comment.

If fertile Breeder etc load fine, that MPO loads fine, which is a first hurdle I see many people have issues with.

increasing the limit

https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/68714?tab=description

the game is horribly optimized, so it can still have issues.

Sidenote, not related to your issue:

I noticed you have (mostly disabled) plugins in your list, that are either part of SCR or Kristina's closet. So you can completely delete those plugins.

Hi, thanks again for this great mod !

I now finished The Remnant. I met 2 bugs and thought I should share how I fixed/ got around them.

1st bug:

Valery tells you to wait through a pregnancy before disclosing the rest of the plan but no matter how long you wait nothing changes. Open the console and type :

setstage XX003FEB 130

Now Limey is supposed to come talk to you. If like me that didn't happen. Open the console and type :

tdetect

Now npcs can't detect you so you can go look for Limey to get the necessary dialogue (he was in the atrium in my case).

Don't forget to input "tdetect" a second time after going back to your cell so you can be detected again.

The quest went smoothly after that as far as I'm concerned.

2nd bug:

After the quest ended my character was still "pregnant" (swollen but nothing going on according to the pregnancy mod).

Following the different "pregnancy" stages all my apparels would disappear (to remove the pregnant "suits" i suppose).

Load a save before the apparels disappear and open the console to type :

set "XX0044F0".PlayerInit to 0

• For pepertje  or those who want to understand what is happening with the 2nd bug

Script XX004543 (FBC5PregRegulationCells) is the one that handles cycling through the pregnancy for the player and npcs.

Setting the variable PlayerInit to 0 puts a stop to the player pregnancy cycle. The script is attached to the quest XX0044F0 (FBC5CentaurGenericPre).

I don't know why the script kept running after the quest was over.

I noticed something else, this mod overwrites the terminal in Vault 34 (the one that opens the door) making it unusable. Is that a unintended/dirty edit? You can find the entry if you open the mod with FNVEdit under the "terminal" section. Anyway I deleted the entry and the terminal in Vault 34 now works again.

• 4 months later...

After killing both

Spoiler

mathias and the mayor

the quest won’t progress. I've tried a few things but idk what I'm doing. I know there are quest ID's on the page but the quest in question can go one of two ways and I don't know the name of the quest. And I've looked through this forum posts and seen things like ;

Did the quest objective get marked as complete? Because after that point, Mathias should give a speech at the podium and after that, the fight starts.

For now, forcemove him to the podium to see if that solves something. If not, use these commands to see if that progresses the stage:

SetObjectiveCompleted XX007384 130 1

SetObjectiveDisplayed XX007384 140 1

SetStage XX007384 140

Replace the XX's with the load index of Fertile Breeder - Captured.

But I get stuck there too. Idk what to put in command wise. 

Edit(s): tried the following but it did not work or change anything (all in console commands)

SetObjectiveCompleted 0E007384 140 1

SetObjectiveDisplayed 0E007384 150 1

SetStage )e007384 150

Spoiler

side note will it work if I tell mathias I saw a vision of him dying?

tl;dr future breed queen lost, please send help

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/22/2021 at 12:51 AM, jackattackman said:

Hey i just noticed that when i have this mod installed the the terminal in vault 34 that is supposed to activate the water pumps doesnt work properly

Yes I believe it's a dirty edit. If you open the mod with FNVEdit and go into "terminals" you can see it was modified.

I just deleted that entry and it went back to normal.

I don't think I broke anything in the mod but who knows...

On 9/2/2021 at 6:03 PM, vvggvhv said:

hi how do you start Ranch Cattle.

It depends on why you aren't able to start it...

If you don't now which npc to talk to, there are already a few posts about that (you can check earlier messages on this topic). Give birth to a bighorner pup and talk to Martin (in Goodsprings, the house next to the general store).

He will give you a present to send to his brother Jeff, talking to Jeff about the present will get things started.

If you're asking because Jeff doesn't have any topics except "Bye" and "See you later" (as was my case), open the console, click on him and type : StartConversation player FBC1JeffPresent

The quests from this mod are awesome but I have to say I pretty much met bugs that stopped me from progressing in everyone of them.

On 3/27/2021 at 3:50 AM, L9veless said:

After killing both

Reveal hidden contents

mathias and the mayor

the quest won’t progress. I've tried a few things but idk what I'm doing. I know there are quest ID's on the page but the quest in question can go one of two ways and I don't know the name of the quest. And I've looked through this forum posts and seen things like ;

But I get stuck there too. Idk what to put in command wise. 

Edit(s): tried the following but it did not work or change anything (all in console commands)

SetObjectiveCompleted 0E007384 140 1

SetObjectiveDisplayed 0E007384 150 1

SetStage )e007384 150

Reveal hidden contents

side note will it work if I tell mathias I saw a vision of him dying?

tl;dr future breed queen lost, please send help

After killing both the quest is supposed to update when you leave the town hall. I believe the stage is supposed to be 170 at that point. If you have FNVEdit you can check all the stages and refs.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/2/2020 at 12:51 PM, sandwichpoulet said:

Hi, thanks for this great mod ! I just finished Garden of Babylon. I found a fix to one of the bugs so I thought I should share.

If you have the bug where after the 2nd pregnancy Lily shows up and has no dialogue (the camera only zooms in), open the console and type :

set "XX0026F2".BreedStage to 1 (if you gave birth to a plant spore pod)

OR

set "XX0026F2".BreedStage to 2 (if you gave birth to a carrier)

Tada ! Dialogue is back!

• For pepertje  or those who want to understand what is happening

When you have sex in the Breeding room there is a script that follows what is happening (FBCzBreedingSceneScript).

That script uses the variable BreedStage that can have 4 values.

; 0==player pregnant, nothing to worry about
; 1==player gave birth to Plant
; 2==player gave birth to Carrier
; 3==in breeding room
; 4==done breeding, sending back

So after you gave birth the 2nd time the value of BreedStage should be 1 or 2 depending on what you give birth to.

When Lily appears in the greenhouse to retrieve your "baby" and send you back to be bred, her dialogue checks that BreedStage is either 1 or 2.

If it's neither, the dialogue doesn't start. Unfortunately mine was at 4 (you can check with the console command sqv XX0026F2), so the script might have a problem tracking if you give birth and what you give birth to.

Setting the variable to the expected value solves the problem.

Now i think I met another bug following that. Lily sends you to the breeding room, you have a new dialogue to start befriending her, you have sex with the plants and are sent back to the greenhouse and then nothing. I gave birth a 3rd time and waited for a really long time but nothing happened.

I don't know the cause of this bug but I have a workaround. While you're in the breeding room, after the first dialogue to befriend Lily, open the console, click on Lily and type :

startconversation player FBC3LilyGreet080b1

After that everything went smoothly.

Tried this and it still doesn't work. I even did it in all the variations I could think of. I'll keep checking in here in the hopes that I'll get a solution

• 3 months later...
On 11/20/2022 at 9:18 AM, trunip190 said:

I know this is old, but i'm not able to get pregnant by any of the animals.

I have pregnancy and fertility turned to "3" for "all creature", the fertility is showing over 200 on the medical scanner, and i have multiple ovums.

Hmmm... sounds like more of an issue with Sexout Pregnancy, but there is a way to get around that.

The perk Fertile Breeder gets around that by having most if not every scripted animal added by this mod automatically impregnate you after vaginal sex.

To give yourself the perk without having to spend a level on it or completing Wolfe's quest (or Zeta if you have TTW content installed), use the following console command: Player.AddPerk XX0038F0 (replace XX with Fertile Breeder's load order)

• 4 weeks later...

For anyone have the issue with Callville Bay, mathais not doing anything in the temple before attacking the town, these commands do work, however, you have to enter these commands after talking to Roti (The Lurker or whatever it is) and BEFORE going back to mathais. The quests run smoothly after that. 

SetObjectiveCompleted XX007384 130 1

SetObjectiveDisplayed XX007384 140 1

SetStage XX007384 140

Replace the XX's with the load index of Fertile Breeder - Captured.

• 2 months later...

Disclaimer, Im using a lot of different mods, including TTW, so it may be the issue as well.

FB - Captured scenarios are mostly broken.
Babylon was fucked even in vanilla FNV, like some people mentioned there was issue with pregnancy/birth triggers. Had trouble powering through it with console commands.
The deathclaw scenario worked great in vanilla, in TTW with Jade addons Ian Masons prompts are fucked, something broke after delivering first of Jade's eggs before my own, and now i cant get the FBC quest to trigger, nor give him any eggs.
Remnant was buggy as fuck and very unintuitive even in vanilla. Honestly weird triggers like having to first pop a centaur before mira's dialogues trigger properly. Skipping one activity because its not marked and fucking up the quest progression, broken and missing dialogues with mindless breeders, not to mention completely broken trigger after helping Brandon recover his memory -> in both vanilla (well, sort of. Had all hard and soft requirements for your mods, and none of the other mods would have conflicts with them since it was a custom location) and TTW the birth detection get completely broken for me. After waking up from sleep, Brandon sends me to howard, but i can immediately talk to the guard and skim any breeding scene. Even if i dont and get sent back to the cell, Valerie (or whatever was her name, the escape mastermind NPC) refuses to trigger new dialogue and quest progression. Even when using tai command to avoid getting sent to howard, she still refuses to trigger.
While i was able to force progression with commands in vanilla, TTW has a soft requirement of Improved Console, which completely screws up with your custom quests, fails to properly mark them in pip boy, randomly activates triggers (in case of deathclaw scenario, setstage 20 triggers Jade's end-quest dialogue) and generally refuses to cooperate.
Call of calville is a complete mess as well. While i only tried it with TTW, triggers are completely random, scripts can even trigger despite reloading a previous save.
For example, I dug myself out of jail, went with the other girl to the ranger station, she got knocked out by cazadors, so her lines in the camp were skipped, rangers would only tell me that 'i know what to do' -> save reloaded back to jail, before digging out. David shows up out of the blue and moves up my quest randomly to the stage where im offered to a demon.
But okay, i played along, i wanted that water-breathing perk. Sold my soul, got the mathias-killing vision, spoke to him about attacking the town, ended convo and BAM, nothing. Quest progression failed to trigger, so i went topside and setstaged my way to trigger the fight, then had to setstage the showdown between father and the mayor (which was basically reloading the save and trying to setstage it until correct trigger randomly worked) killed them both (progression triggered properly) went outside, and nothing. No new objectives, no notifications, just reloaded cell with bunch of people crucified and a few dialogue lines with named NPCs. NCR forces failed to trigger.

All in all, while the mod is obviously pretty well thought out, its execution is... poor. Very poor in fact. I went through all scenarios in Sexout Breeder and had NONE of the problems FBC has. The only issues i had with it was Deathclaw speed bugging out due to me using a sprint mod and Titus' trigger broken due to use of 'movetoqt' (simple save reload fixed it).
On the surface of it, FBC is fun, when working properly. Unfortunately, it is plagued by a fuckton of issues and either doesnt play well with other mods, or is simply that poorly designed. Im sorry to say it, but both it AND Boston Breeder share the same issues - dialogues, NPC spawns, scene triggers are out of whack. With BB its when you meet Jade, or Wodan attacking mercs in lexington, or Hermes' end fight (by slaneesh, i despise atlantic offices with passion because of it).

I honestly dont know why it is (not really a modder) but similarly themed and highly customized mods, often with 1/4th of the effort you obviously put into yours, had at most half of the bugs. SXB uses the same resources as FBC, has also custom locations, a lot more additional mechanics (like army ants, hive attacks, mutations etc) and the only issue it really suffers from is occasional NPC obliteratus and devs not updating it. I tested out a dozen other mods from LL, even those not really intended for TTW, and they almost always work without any noticeable issues. Maybe you're overthinking it, maybe its conflicts, I don't know. I truly like your mods, I just wish they weren't as buggy.

• 3 months later...

@pepertje

Having a lot of issues with call of calville and would like some help. (Not using ttw, by the time way)

When I get the first quest of talk to the mayor and mathias and do them nothing else appears. I can't find any mysterious men, or letters of prophecy. Idk if im missing something or its bugged.

So I go there, everytime there are flies attacking within the walls killing residents before i have even entered, and i think this screws up some scripts because no one approaches me other than the the guard at the gate, bare in mind, I have restared the game 5 times and the flies spawn every time.

Sometimes the npcs spawn in one clump in the center of town too or way off in the distance (this appears to be random)

So I'm a little stumped at the moment and some help would be massively appreciated.

Edited by kinkeag
13 hours ago, kinkeag said:

@pepertje

Having a lot of issues with call of calville and would like some help. (Not using ttw, by the time way)

When I get the first quest of talk to the mayor and mathias and do them nothing else appears. I can't find any mysterious men, or letters of prophecy. Idk if im missing something or its bugged.

So I go there, everytime there are flies attacking within the walls killing residents before i have even entered, and i think this screws up some scripts because no one approaches me other than the the guard at the gate, bare in mind, I have restared the game 5 times and the flies spawn every time.

Sometimes the npcs spawn in one clump in the center of town too or way off in the distance (this appears to be random)

So I'm a little stumped at the moment and some help would be massively appreciated.

Sounds like there's another file affecting the area. That might undo the deleted spawn points for the cazadores, but I'm not entirely sure...

42 minutes ago, pepertje said:

Sounds like there's another file affecting the area. That might undo the deleted spawn points for the cazadores, but I'm not entirely sure...

Ah aright, i'll try and uninstall tryout and sexout breeder, coz i think one of them might be the culprits, as for the prophecy and mysterious men, where can they be found?

Update: disabling the mods didn't work, still got flies, i have no other mods that effect what spawns in the Mohave, so idk for now

Edited by kinkeag
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi

Got a issue where

• Mayor Mckenzie
  • Father Mathias
  • Evita
  • David
  • and Cindy

All are just sitting near the satellites at black mountain rather than being at Caville

Tried using the Moveto command to teleport them back to Caville but for some reason the game just teleports them back to black mountin.

I think this may be causing a issue with the person whos meant to come up to you after asking about whats going into town as well as they arnt appearing.

Any ideas got a quite heavy modded ttw playset but I make sure that fertile breeder has high priority in the mod list.

Thanks Hatoc