Fertile Breeder - Captured

• 1 month later...

When I assault Indigo, the Acolytes make a small charge before fleeing. If given sufficient time, Brooke will mostly pacify the outpost on her own by killing everyone except Jocelyn who she cannot kill and keeps knocking her down. They continue their fight even after the quest updates and says the attack was successful. The only way to stop it is to kill Jocelyn as well, which seems like it defeats the half of purpose of the raid to begin with.

When I return to speak with Rotihar the final time, there are NMA captives around, but they just stand there. Speaking to them results in a quick camera in-and-out zoom, this also happens to Cultists throughout the entire questline, and does not change after the final 'blessing'.

Edit: Just tried to do freedom side. For some reason, Brooke is registered as hostile by the residents of Indigo and gets gunned down when approaching the camp, and the dialogue between her and Jocelyn proceeds regardless, with her unconscious on the ground. This was fixed by console-killing the Ranger standing behind the sandbags.

• 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, Faraon67 said:

How to start the quest "The Call of Callville". What need to do? where to go?

Simply walk into the town and talk to one of the guards. One should approach you on his own, although this *might* be a titsy bitsy buggy

1 hour ago, pepertje said:

Simply walk into the town and talk to one of the guards. One should approach you on his own, although this *might* be a titsy bitsy buggy 

Thank you.

On 6/7/2015 at 1:28 PM, pepertje said:

Fertile Breeder - Captured

View File

Voice Actors/Actresses wanted. Details in this thread.
Wiki Editors wanted. Here's the wiki. PM me for questions.

This module for Fertile Breeder takes you through the darker sides of the Mojave. Rather than being paid for your services and doing it at your leisure, you are about to find out that some people aren't as forthcoming as the people you've dealt with so far.

You will be imprisoned and forced to breed for your captors. It will not be a Sunday trip, so be warned.

Episodes:
Deathclaw

Reveal hidden contents

Talk to SSgt. Mason after turning in an egg to him. He will ask you to seek out a faction of Rogue Rangers. Meet up with a fellow ranger near Nipton and be stunned as there is nothing you can do once you reach the Rogues' hideout.

The Garden

Reveal hidden contents

Talk to Clover in Westside, near the Casa Madrid, she will take you to the fabled Garden of Babylon, where you will discover the fates of unlucky adventurers entering the same cave.

The Call of Callville

Reveal hidden contents

Head to the newly added town of Callville near Bittersprings and unveil the mystery surrounding the town.
This is an episode with multiple quests and a branching path, diverging at several points in the main story line. The primary choices you'll be given... do you resist or join the coming darkness?

The Remnant

Reveal hidden contents

Talk to a group of Brotherhood of Steel soldiers near the Devil's Throat. Together with them, you must deal with a new Super Mutant threat rising from a previously undiscovered Vault.

Quest ID's (in case you have to force a stage)

Hide contents

The first group of symbols are the EditorID's. You won't have to use those.
The second group (e.g.: XX000ADD) is the ID you'll have to use in console. Replace the "XX" with the load order of FBCaptured.
Example: SetStage "12000ADD 20"
FBC2 XX000ADD: The Seeds of Treason

FBC3 XX001D1D: The Garden of Babylon

FBC4M1 XX007381: Dark Waters
FBC4M2 XX007380: Dark Times
FBC4M3 XX007382: Desperate Measures
FBC4M4 XX007383: Locks and Monsters
FBC4C1 XX007384: The Black Veil
FBC4C2 XX007385: Black Dawn
FBC4N1 XX007386: A New Dawn
FBC4N2 XX007E57: Eyes in the Dark
FBC4N3 XX007E58: Blade in the Darkness
FBC4N4 XX007E59: Light in the Darkness

FBC5 XX003FEB: The Remnant

Halloween Countdown pictures

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/07/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    Fertile Breeder

As I can't proceed with the quests, I've tried to use the console to force them.. But even the console commands doesn't work. FBCaptured is the 19 in my list, so I did "SetStage 19001D1D" and many other attempts but still nothing...

• 1 month later...

If you use this mod, be sure to turn on all subtitles. Several times it seemed like I bugged out just because I was frozen and nothing happened until I turned them on (calville, vault 60)

Also, be sure to make a hard save (not just quicksave) before starting each one, they tend to be quite buggy. Or maybe based n outdated sexout/pregnancy versions.

I didn't use a save before the start (only after just starting it, which was an error) and in the end I had to remove the mod completely to resurrect my game.

Happened in vault 60 for me.

the bugs I had in chronological order:

Bug 1: First, after getting one girl to distract brendan, I snuck out to scars cell.. only for a mutant to be in front of the door (not the one inside), unmoving.  I tried many things, exploring everything else, before I just spoke to him thinking "hell maybe". Well no, he just threw me in a cell.. and as soon as I spoke to someone there, the cell entry message came up a second time and then everything froze and I had the fallout-mouse-pointer out (opening esc-menu still worked, but nothing else). so I reloaded and tried to find a way again to no avail. Spoke to the guard again and chose to fuck him despite the warning at the start that fucking is bad in this setting. Well, he screwed me and then walked down the hallway. That's when it dawned to me that he was probably intended to patrol around, not just stand fixed in front of the door. So I reloaded and killed him by console

Bug 2: I got to the door again with dead guard, but could not open it. only a reload later one of the girls followed and gave me bobby pins so I could open it.

Bug 3: As soon as I did, scarlet sprinted out and down the alleyway. Was unable to find her again. Same happened with every reload, until I activated SmallerTalk again and spoke to her before she got away. no exit option so we fucked (some other mod that lets you fuck with everyone) and after it.. she calmly returned to her cell. Where I could normally speak to her.

Bug 4: A bit later, once Brendan was normal again, I got the task to speak with valerie(?) again after I gave birth. No matter what I did, she always said the same. Slept in the bed (and post-sleep-knockup), no change. Waited using the wait menu until the pregnancy was over and I gave birth? nope. no matter what I tried, it didn't work.

Only solution left was to advance the quest using console. Only using setstage +20 (was 120, had to set to 140, AFAIR) and displaying it's objective/completing the old one through console did val talk to me again.. something about a relapse with brandon that I missed. got a permanent "talk to brandon" objective that I don't know where it came from and talking did nothing, and also an optional "get your stuff" and not optional "find explosives"

Bug 5: Sneaking to the holding cells, I knocked the guard out. only for him to, right after that "conversation" ended, talking to me again and then throwing me in jail. A few reloads later and the second talking-to didn't trigger, so I got my stuff. quest objective was also set to completed.

Bug 6: a short while after (despite me not being impregnated after giving birth) a script fixed a "pregnant belly" apparel to me.. and removed all my recovered apparels. Still had my weapons but no clothing/armor at all. I can only imagine this is a remnant to an old Sexout Pregnancy version or something. But it removed all my stuff. Reloading, trying again, nothing.

Even reloading, getting my stuff and then completing the quest through console and teleporting away (good ol' coc novac) didn't help, a few minutes later, that belly was affixed to me again and all my stuff was gone.

That is when I removed the mod

Sad, really, I enjoyed the quests when they worked. Being able to become queen bee in calville was great, for example.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm still blocked on both "Gardens of Babylon" and "Call of Callville".

About Callville, I've already spoke with both the priest and the mayor, they're checked out but I don't have any other things to do for that quest; and it's still "open" as it's missing something.

About Babylon, I can't get in. Clover keeps saying that I must be alone, and I tried many ways.

I've even deactivated the mod which allows my follower to get into the DLC's, but even with that turned off and no followers with me she keeps saying that I must be alone.

• 1 month later...
On 2/4/2018 at 2:12 AM, NonDrake said:

I thought I should give an update. I managed to complete the quest after some fiddling.

I went through FNVEdit and confirmed the sequence of events as they unfolded. Turns out that Limey for some reason wasn't showing up for the post-birth chat mentioned in Stage 130 so I just got stuck in some weird impregnation loop waiting to talk to Valery as described before. After Setstage failed a few more times to change anything, I used SetObjectiveDisplayed to force Stage 140, then Setstaged to 140, which managed to activate speaking to Valery about her plan.

After that, I went about normal business. Got my gear and the explosives, got into the Uplink room, blew it up without problems. Well Limey wouldn't enter the room so I had to walk to him outside the door but whatever, and the Fight Your Way Out part didn't go as planned in that there was no fighting for some reason. All the NPCs remained passive, except for the guards with the "Bad Girl" dialogue.

Once outside there were some quirks in the closing comments because they refused to talk to me for a bit until SmallerTalk got out of the damn way, and Brandon refused to go back in. The group just stayed in line-up once they went back in until some dialogue attempts.

Now i think I'll disable Smaller and head off to the Garden and then Callville. Never completed that one before.

I'm stuck at the same point, I have to get pregnan and talk to Val but I've already gave birth to 4 centaurs and still nothing new happened. Also, if I go to the cell I reveive multiple "caught" messages and the game crashes.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/29/2020 at 3:43 AM, Steviemclean said:

Not sure if anyone else is having this issue but when I talk to certain NPCs the game closes itself. Also the important CAllville bay NPCs were in the middle of nowhere. Any and all help is appreciated.

I'm having the same problem

It would be nice if someone replied 

• 2 months later...

So, I decided to have another go at this recently, and stumbled into Callville.  While running through that quest, I came across a few, shall we say, unexpected issues?  I'm not sure how many of these are bugs or not, but here goes:

Entered town and chatted to various people who came running up to me.  Encountered the mysterious figure.  Chatted with the town prostitute, and got a second encounter with the mysterious figure.  Here is where things went a bit odd on the three different routes I tried:

1) Left town, got KO'ed and taken to the cells.  Dug my way out (after tcl'ing to swipe the shovel that was out of arm's reach from the jail), and met up with Brooke at the trailer park.  Went off to Outpost Indigo, where she started a fight with one of the NCR there.  I gather this is a known thing she does?  So, I killed the NCR fellow with console commands, waited for Brooke to catch up, and she started a fight anyway.  Not sure if it was with one of the other NCR in the diner, or with one of the Deathclaws, but both ended up attacking her.  Was unable to chat with anyone there, besides the NMA gal who gives you food.

2) Went the infiltration route, trying not to chat with any people.  Found the prophecy, note by the pier, and hacked the mayor's terminal.  3 clues.  Hung out in the bar where two guys were having a chat.  Clue 4.  Found two other people who were having a chat by the trapdoor to the caves and, after their conversation string ended, there was no clue 5 added and, after a couple of minutes, they just repeated the conversation.

3) Went infiltration by finding all the other clues, as above, then intimidated the mayor.  Infiltrated the caves, taken captive, forced to breed.  Had a chat with Brooke and decided to try and make a shiv to get out, for which she needs 3 shiv components.  Found one on a guard via pickpocket, found a second in the breeding cave in a pile of rocks by the suspended woman, but unable to find a third piece.  I thought the broken bed might do, but I just get told that I am wasting my time trying to remove a piece of pipe from it via dialogue box.

4) going infiltration then joining the cultists yielded no issues at all, up to the point I had gotten, which was infecting two of the women.

Hello pepertje

Im having an issue with the seeds of treason quest when Kim takes you to the deathclaws zeus is gone just gone I have tried using the moveto command and it didnt work and the spawnatme command just outright crashed the game I do have Jade following me if that helps.

Please help I have tried even setting the stage but that doesnt really seem to move it on to the next stage.

Thanks again for your help Hatoc

1 hour ago, Hatoc123 said:

Hello pepertje

Im having an issue with the seeds of treason quest when Kim takes you to the deathclaws zeus is gone just gone I have tried using the moveto command and it didnt work and the spawnatme command just outright crashed the game I do have Jade following me if that helps.

Please help I have tried even setting the stage but that doesnt really seem to move it on to the next stage.

Thanks again for your help Hatoc

Despawning/disappearing actors is a SexoutNG issue. Best to go back to save, just before disappearence

Also another problem that Im having which is useally fixed by reloading but is not being fixed in this case is Nadia talking to Jade She just isnt talking at all(not in the subtitles I know that most of this mod is unvoiced) If theres some kind of solution or someway to force the start of the converstion it would be a great help. Also thanks for the help dborg2 but your solution still isnt working.

From Hatoc

On 7/10/2020 at 6:55 PM, Hatoc123 said:

Also another problem that Im having which is useally fixed by reloading but is not being fixed in this case is Nadia talking to Jade She just isnt talking at all(not in the subtitles I know that most of this mod is unvoiced) If theres some kind of solution or someway to force the start of the converstion it would be a great help. Also thanks for the help dborg2 but your solution still isnt working.

From Hatoc

Hello Folks Im still having these problems but since I have not found away to fix it Im just going to leave Jade in Novac and not start the ranger quest for now until I get a response that fixes my problem thanks for the suggestions that people have made but since this is a completly reinstalled mod loadout there is no chance of mod corruption. I can post a mod order loadout if required. Thanks for everyones help and I hope that Theres a way to fix this because Pepertje does brilliant work with their mods. Hatoc

5 hours ago, Hatoc123 said:

Hello Folks Im still having these problems but since I have not found away to fix it Im just going to leave Jade in Novac and not start the ranger quest for now until I get a response that fixes my problem thanks for the suggestions that people have made but since this is a completly reinstalled mod loadout there is no chance of mod corruption. I can post a mod order loadout if required. Thanks for everyones help and I hope that Theres a way to fix this because Pepertje does brilliant work with their mods. Hatoc

Right I have Fixed the problem where Jade wouldnt talk to Nadia by relizing that fallout 3s groovetrons esp was turned on TURN IT OFF If you have it on It even says in the install instructions to turn it off but because the names of the esps are praticly identical I didnt notice that it was activated until I tried the trick of turning on and off the entire mod order this also fixes a problem where companions pathfinding would just break CONSTANTLY. Dont know whether its fixed the zeus problem yet I doubt it since zeus vannised he didnt have any pathfinding issues. Sorry for the lon post but this might help some people with their mods Hatoc

• 1 month later...