Fertile Breeder - Captured

I swear I must have fucked up something royally. Completing Remnant is making me get close to pitching a fit. At this point, I just want to know what the hell I'm supposed to do, how I screwed the pooch here, and to get it out of my damn log so I can move on with my game.

I found the quest ID for setstage way back in the thread and have confirmed that it works by using completequest which gives me the quest completed chime and scrolling notification but leaves me still trapped in the vault without consoling my way out. Having confirmed that I have the right ID, I reloaded and attempted to setstage my way ahead. And nothing. No numbers I try have any impact, instigate any change at all. Not in the dialogue, not in the quest log.

For the life of me, I have no idea how I screwed up, what, or where. The Deathclaw quest went off without too many hitches; just Jade being a little weird, and all the NPCs in the cave randomly turning on me a in few iterations, so I doubt there is any fault in the instillation, and I have no mods that should be causing conflicts.

Without the console, the same problems from my older posts still apply; I can't figure out how to 'convince' Mira to help other than just routine punishment. Which frees me to go ahead and have to go through the exterior and interior guards of Scarlet's room, and have to console the door open. Valery says nothing further on the matter till I fix Brandon.  Once that's done, it can take weeks of waiting time to 'birth' and get refilled. During which, the belly will change sizes seemingly at random. Once PC is redone by Howard, Valery doesn't change her "give me time" dialogue and I can do nothing further.

Also Jade is hanging out in the PC's room rather than Scarlet's and in normal clothes.

Sorry for all my bitching, pepertje

3 hours ago, NonDrake said:

I swear I must have fucked up something royally. Completing Remnant is making me get close to pitching a fit. At this point, I just want to know what the hell I'm supposed to do, how I screwed the pooch here, and to get it out of my damn log so I can move on with my game.

I found the quest ID for setstage way back in the thread and have confirmed that it works by using completequest which gives me the quest completed chime and scrolling notification but leaves me still trapped in the vault without consoling my way out. Having confirmed that I have the right ID, I reloaded and attempted to setstage my way ahead. And nothing. No numbers I try have any impact, instigate any change at all. Not in the dialogue, not in the quest log.

For the life of me, I have no idea how I screwed up, what, or where. The Deathclaw quest went off without too many hitches; just Jade being a little weird, and all the NPCs in the cave randomly turning on me a in few iterations, so I doubt there is any fault in the instillation, and I have no mods that should be causing conflicts.

Without the console, the same problems from my older posts still apply; I can't figure out how to 'convince' Mira to help other than just routine punishment. Which frees me to go ahead and have to go through the exterior and interior guards of Scarlet's room, and have to console the door open. Valery says nothing further on the matter till I fix Brandon.  Once that's done, it can take weeks of waiting time to 'birth' and get refilled. During which, the belly will change sizes seemingly at random. Once PC is redone by Howard, Valery doesn't change her "give me time" dialogue and I can do nothing further.

Also Jade is hanging out in the PC's room rather than Scarlet's and in normal clothes.

Sorry for all my bitching, pepertje

Using CompleteQuest doesn't usually solve anything. Especially in the FONV series, I tend to advance the quest through dialogue. If you can give me a stage and setting, I might be able to help you further.

2 hours ago, pepertje said:

Using CompleteQuest doesn't usually solve anything. Especially in the FONV series, I tend to advance the quest through dialogue. If you can give me a stage and setting, I might be able to help you further.

I'm aware that CQ wouldn't really fix it. I just mentioned it to show I had confirmed that I was using the correct ID for SetState which I used and still failed to get anywhere with.

As for stage and setting, I don't know... Everything goes off the rails so to speak basically as soon as I am moved into the Vault, as I said previously. Until I have to get Scar to Brandon, things seem to work mostly fine. Limey and Brandon sometimes get stuck in the door, often because Jade uses the door opening as an opportunity to go and stand at the door to Scar where i guess the game recognises she belongs and just hasn't put her in the right place for whatever reason.

Sidetracked... Once it comes to curing Brandon, the cracks show as detailed above. After console unlocking the door to Scar for and apparent want of lockpicks or dialogue options because nobody comes with me to get her, the "You'll have to distract this one yourself since you lack an accomplice" prompt happens, PC gets her fill, and Scar and Brandon do their thing. (Also Jade walks in and leans on the wall).

Once that is done, I speak with Brandon, that dialogue happens naturally, and then Val tells me to pop out the centaur and get back to her. After I do so and get 'redone' as it were, she doesn't update her dialogue and I have nowhere to go.

As I've said before, I love your writing in these quests and enjoy them so if i could avoid setstage skipping that, it would be great, but this is throwing me through a loop.

I am having an issue where this is causing it to get stuck on startup with the ranger pic but not advance to the menu.  I will enclose my load order and I know all my stuff is up to date as RitualClarity and dborg2 were extremely helpful in making sure everything was up to date as I was having issues with the newest version of Maternity Pack Overkill.  Enclosed is my load order and I would love to figure out the problem as your Jade and FBZeta mods look like they will be amazingly fun.  I did try to follow your load order as you have posted on the main Fertile Breeder page but there is a problem as Zeta and Jade both have Captured as a master and your load order has them above it as it isn't being used as a master.

Edit:  Got it figured out.  I look forward to playing this!

FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
CaravanPack.esm
Fallout3.esm
Anchorage.esm
ThePitt.esm
BrokenSteel.esm
PointLookout.esm
Zeta.esm
taleoftwowastelands.esm
TTWFixes.esm
Sortomatic.esm
Run the Lucky 38.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
SexoutOffSpring.esm
Maternity Pack Overkill.esp
Fertile Breeder.esp
FBFarm.esp
FBCaptured.esp
SexoutSlavery.esm
SexoutTryout.esm
FalloutTTWquestoverhaul.esp
SexoutWorkingGirl.esp
SexoutStore.esm
oHUD.esm
Lucky38Suite_Reloaded.esm
Lings.esm
CoitoErgoSum.esm
BelthansQuoVagis.esm
RHKBrisaAlmodovar.esm
The New Bison Steve Hotel.esm
NVWillow.esp
VanessaFollowerNV.esm
More Perks.esm
jokristinascloset.esm
NevadaSkies.esm
wsex.esm
bittercup_comp.esp
HazelNV.esm
Dancers.esm
Project Nevada - Core.esm
Project Nevada - Equipment.esm
Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp
Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp
Project Nevada - Extra Options.esm
UnethicalDeeds.esm
WMVM.esm
TTW_AnchorageCustomization.esp
TTW_NoKarmaDCFollowers.esp
TTW_OutcastTrading.esp
TTW_Reputation.esp
TTW_SpeechChecks.esp
TTW_StartupMenu.esp
TTW_StashPackOptions.esp
ttw_wildwasteland.esp
TTWOptions.esp
JIP Companions Command & Control.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
Project Nevada - Rebalance Complete.esp
Project Nevada - All DLC.esp
wsex-DSI.esp
FollowersPlayCaravan.esp
The Weapon Mod Menu.esp
HH - Removable Female Companion Outfits.esp
SexoutSexkey.esp
SmallerTalk.esp
SexoutWillow.esp
sexoutVanessa.esp
SexoutLust - anyHUD.esp
SexoutLust.esp
SexoutLoversBed.esp
Project Nevada - Cyberware Additions.esp
pn and tryout.esp
The Lucky 38 Empire.esp
NVFR-NVTC-Version_2.esp
NVNovacApartament.esp
Project Nevada - TTW.esp
delilah.esp
WeaponModsExpanded.esp
WMX-DLCMerged.esp
BQV2DLC.esp
wsexInnuendoNPCs.esp
JoanaCompanion.esp
NewMerge.esp
ChristineFollower.esp
EMR-StealthSuitMkII.esp
New Vegas Trade Center.esp
Sexout- CES.esp
LFox Sink Bug Fixes.esp
WMX-POPMerged.esp
JIP Improved Recipe Menu.esp
PlayableCompanionClothesTTW.esp
OCD-Cass outfits.esp
NewCass.esp
FNVmerge patch.esp
Project Nevada - WMX.esp
Project Nevada - The Legacy of X13 Patch.esp
My Cloth Collection NV.esp
bzArmour.esp
wsex.esp
Dancers_Wsex.esp
Wsex - Disable STD and Effects.esp
SexoutSex.esp
TTW Expanded DC Vendor Inventories.esp
TTWVaultSuitHotfix.esp
More Perks Patch.esp
More Perks 2.94b patch.esp
QuoVagisMiscFixes.esp
QVDLCMiscFixes.esp
RHKBrisaAlmodovar - Custom - Lings.esp
RHKSeatActivationFix.esp
slaveraider.esp
caravanmerge.esp
MPOmerge.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp
RemoveWorkstationNeeds.esp
SexoutSpunk.esp
NevadaSkies - TTW Edition.esp
nevadaskies_-_ttw_edition.esp

Total active plugins: 128
Total plugins: 149

• 2 weeks later...

I'm playing through Dark Waters, and my character is pregnant out of nowhere- no sex or anything. Is this part of the quest?

EDIT: I determined it was not. But Locks and Monsters stops after the Ranger is executed. Everyone keeps moving about the chamber and Matias keeps gesticulating, but there's no more dialogue and nothing happens. I only got it to advance by resurrecting and re-killing the Ranger.

On 21/01/2018 at 4:44 PM, NonDrake said:

I'm aware that CQ wouldn't really fix it. I just mentioned it to show I had confirmed that I was using the correct ID for SetState which I used and still failed to get anywhere with.

As for stage and setting, I don't know... Everything goes off the rails so to speak basically as soon as I am moved into the Vault, as I said previously. Until I have to get Scar to Brandon, things seem to work mostly fine. Limey and Brandon sometimes get stuck in the door, often because Jade uses the door opening as an opportunity to go and stand at the door to Scar where i guess the game recognises she belongs and just hasn't put her in the right place for whatever reason.

Sidetracked... Once it comes to curing Brandon, the cracks show as detailed above. After console unlocking the door to Scar for and apparent want of lockpicks or dialogue options because nobody comes with me to get her, the "You'll have to distract this one yourself since you lack an accomplice" prompt happens, PC gets her fill, and Scar and Brandon do their thing. (Also Jade walks in and leans on the wall).

Once that is done, I speak with Brandon, that dialogue happens naturally, and then Val tells me to pop out the centaur and get back to her. After I do so and get 'redone' as it were, she doesn't update her dialogue and I have nowhere to go.

As I've said before, I love your writing in these quests and enjoy them so if i could avoid setstage skipping that, it would be great, but this is throwing me through a loop.

I thought I should give an update. I managed to complete the quest after some fiddling.

I went through FNVEdit and confirmed the sequence of events as they unfolded. Turns out that Limey for some reason wasn't showing up for the post-birth chat mentioned in Stage 130 so I just got stuck in some weird impregnation loop waiting to talk to Valery as described before. After Setstage failed a few more times to change anything, I used SetObjectiveDisplayed to force Stage 140, then Setstaged to 140, which managed to activate speaking to Valery about her plan.

After that, I went about normal business. Got my gear and the explosives, got into the Uplink room, blew it up without problems. Well Limey wouldn't enter the room so I had to walk to him outside the door but whatever, and the Fight Your Way Out part didn't go as planned in that there was no fighting for some reason. All the NPCs remained passive, except for the guards with the "Bad Girl" dialogue.

Once outside there were some quirks in the closing comments because they refused to talk to me for a bit until SmallerTalk got out of the damn way, and Brandon refused to go back in. The group just stayed in line-up once they went back in until some dialogue attempts.

Now i think I'll disable Smaller and head off to the Garden and then Callville. Never completed that one before.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Pepertje

I have a problem

When I'm doing the Blade in the darkness quest I cant enter Inner Freeside otherwise I crash. but if I load up a save where I haven't touched Callville or any other those quests It doesn't crash please help.

My Current Load Order:

GameMode=FalloutNV

FalloutNV.esm=1
DeadMoney.esm=1
HonestHearts.esm=1
OldWorldBlues.esm=1
LonesomeRoad.esm=1
GunRunnersArsenal.esm=1
ClassicPack.esm=1
MercenaryPack.esm=1
TribalPack.esm=1
CaravanPack.esm=1
YUP - Base Game + All DLC.esm=1
Sexout.esm=1
SexoutSlavery.esm=1
SexoutCommonResources.esm=1
Interior Lighting Overhaul - Core.esm=1
NVInteriors_Core.esm=1
NVInteriors_ComboEdition.esm=1
Momod.esm=1
SexoutTryout.esm=1
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm=1
Maternity Pack Overkill.esp=1
SexoutOffSpring.esm=1
Fertile Breeder.esp=1
FBCaptured.esp=1
SexoutWorkingGirl.esp=1
NVWillow.esp=1
Shogo_Heavy_Industries.esm=1
Companion Core.esm=1
Project Nevada - Core.esm=1
Project Nevada - Equipment.esm=1
Weapons.of.the.New.Millenia.esm=1
Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp=1
Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp=1
NevadaSkies.esm=1
Project Nevada - Extra Options.esm=1
Interior Lighting Overhaul - L38PS.esm=1
RobCo Certified.esm=1
UnethicalDeeds.esm=1
YUP - NPC Fixes (Base Game + All DLC).esp=1
MPO scriptaddon OWB.esp=1
MPO scriptaddon DM.esp=1
MPO scriptaddon HH.esp=1
Aliens Pulse Rifle NV.esp=1
SexoutPosNew.esp=1
SexoutAnimManagement.esp=1
The Weapon Mod Menu.esp=1
Weapons.of.the.New.Millenia.Leveled.Lists.esp=1
Zan_AutoPurge_SmartAgro_NV.esp=1
Legendary NPCs and Weapons.esp=1
RobCo Certified Friendly Hit Fixer.esp=1
SexoutSexkey.esp=1
SexoutSpunk.esp=1
SexoutWillow.esp=1
SexoutLust - anyHUD.esp=1
SexoutLoversBed.esp=1
BetterPerformance.esp=1
Interior Lighting Overhaul - Ultimate Edition.esp=1
Project Nevada - Rebalance Complete.esp=1
Project Nevada - All DLC.esp=1
EVE FNV - ALL DLC.esp=1
RWD-NV v1.4 [Standard Version].esp=1
dD - Enhanced Blood Main NV.esp=1
ILO - NVWillow.esp=1
ILO - Nevada Skies Patch.esp=1
Project Nevada - Cyberware Additions.esp=1
Minimissilelauncher.esp=1
Smalltalk.esp=1
SexoutBreeder.esp=1
WeaponModsExpanded.esp=1
WMX-ArenovalisTextures.esp=1
CZ805.esp=1
CASM with MCM.esp=1
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp=1
All Weapon Sounds Overhaul .esp=1
WMX-DLCMerged.esp=1
WMX-EVE-AllDLCMerged.esp=1
Stimpack The Eyebot.esp=1
Weapons.of.the.New.Millenia.Store.esp=1
YUP - WMX EVE PN.esp=1
MPO scriptaddon Base.esp=1
Legendary NPCs and Weapons - Updt.esp=1
Weapons.of.the.New.Millenia.Honest.Hearts.Grunt.Patch.esp=1
The Storyteller.esp=1
Project Nevada - WMX.esp=1
Project Nevada - EVE All DLC.esp=1
WMX-ModernWeapons.esp=1
WMX-POPMerged.esp=1
SunnyCompanion.esp=1
ADAM - Rangers on Patrol.esp=1
Companion Sandbox Mode3.esp=1
Wasteland Defense.esp=1
ADAM - MAIN.esp=1
CAGE 1.9.3.2.esp=1
ADAM - HH.esp=1
ADAM - LR.esp=1
ADAM - Outcast Ranger Armour.esp=1
ADAM - Nemesis Armours.esp=1
ADAM - NCR Patrol Armour.esp=1
ADAM - Trooper Gloves.esp=1
ADAM - Project Nevada Patch.esp=1
AWSO-WMX.esp=1
GS Benelli M3Super90.esp=1
Bouncing Natural Breasts.esp=1
PhotonLaserWeapons.esp=1
Mateba.esp=1
FlashlightNVSE.esp=1
F4Quickloot.esp=1
UnlimitedCompanions.esp=1
M.W.P..esp=1
The Groovatron NV.esp=1
Diagonal movement.esp=1
B42Inertia.esp=1
NevadaSkies - Ultimate DLC Edition.esp=1
NevadaSkies - Basic Edition.esp=1

1 hour ago, Hatoc123 said:

Hello Pepertje

I have a problem

When I'm doing the Blade in the darkness quest I cant enter Inner Freeside otherwise I crash. but if I load up a save where I haven't touched Callville or any other those quests It doesn't crash please help.

My Current Load Order:

GameMode=FalloutNV

FalloutNV.esm=1
DeadMoney.esm=1
HonestHearts.esm=1
OldWorldBlues.esm=1
LonesomeRoad.esm=1
GunRunnersArsenal.esm=1
ClassicPack.esm=1
MercenaryPack.esm=1
TribalPack.esm=1
CaravanPack.esm=1
YUP - Base Game + All DLC.esm=1
Sexout.esm=1
SexoutSlavery.esm=1
SexoutCommonResources.esm=1
Interior Lighting Overhaul - Core.esm=1
NVInteriors_Core.esm=1
NVInteriors_ComboEdition.esm=1
Momod.esm=1
SexoutTryout.esm=1
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm=1
Maternity Pack Overkill.esp=1
SexoutOffSpring.esm=1
Fertile Breeder.esp=1
FBCaptured.esp=1
SexoutWorkingGirl.esp=1
NVWillow.esp=1
Shogo_Heavy_Industries.esm=1
Companion Core.esm=1
Project Nevada - Core.esm=1
Project Nevada - Equipment.esm=1
Weapons.of.the.New.Millenia.esm=1
Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp=1
Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp=1
NevadaSkies.esm=1
Project Nevada - Extra Options.esm=1
Interior Lighting Overhaul - L38PS.esm=1
RobCo Certified.esm=1
UnethicalDeeds.esm=1
YUP - NPC Fixes (Base Game + All DLC).esp=1
MPO scriptaddon OWB.esp=1
MPO scriptaddon DM.esp=1
MPO scriptaddon HH.esp=1
Aliens Pulse Rifle NV.esp=1
SexoutPosNew.esp=1
SexoutAnimManagement.esp=1
The Weapon Mod Menu.esp=1
Weapons.of.the.New.Millenia.Leveled.Lists.esp=1
Zan_AutoPurge_SmartAgro_NV.esp=1
Legendary NPCs and Weapons.esp=1
RobCo Certified Friendly Hit Fixer.esp=1
SexoutSexkey.esp=1
SexoutSpunk.esp=1
SexoutWillow.esp=1
SexoutLust - anyHUD.esp=1
SexoutLoversBed.esp=1
BetterPerformance.esp=1
Interior Lighting Overhaul - Ultimate Edition.esp=1
Project Nevada - Rebalance Complete.esp=1
Project Nevada - All DLC.esp=1
EVE FNV - ALL DLC.esp=1
RWD-NV v1.4 [Standard Version].esp=1
dD - Enhanced Blood Main NV.esp=1
ILO - NVWillow.esp=1
ILO - Nevada Skies Patch.esp=1
Project Nevada - Cyberware Additions.esp=1
Minimissilelauncher.esp=1
Smalltalk.esp=1
SexoutBreeder.esp=1
WeaponModsExpanded.esp=1
WMX-ArenovalisTextures.esp=1
CZ805.esp=1
CASM with MCM.esp=1
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp=1
All Weapon Sounds Overhaul .esp=1
WMX-DLCMerged.esp=1
WMX-EVE-AllDLCMerged.esp=1
Stimpack The Eyebot.esp=1
Weapons.of.the.New.Millenia.Store.esp=1
YUP - WMX EVE PN.esp=1
MPO scriptaddon Base.esp=1
Legendary NPCs and Weapons - Updt.esp=1
Weapons.of.the.New.Millenia.Honest.Hearts.Grunt.Patch.esp=1
The Storyteller.esp=1
Project Nevada - WMX.esp=1
Project Nevada - EVE All DLC.esp=1
WMX-ModernWeapons.esp=1
WMX-POPMerged.esp=1
SunnyCompanion.esp=1
ADAM - Rangers on Patrol.esp=1
Companion Sandbox Mode3.esp=1
Wasteland Defense.esp=1
ADAM - MAIN.esp=1
CAGE 1.9.3.2.esp=1
ADAM - HH.esp=1
ADAM - LR.esp=1
ADAM - Outcast Ranger Armour.esp=1
ADAM - Nemesis Armours.esp=1
ADAM - NCR Patrol Armour.esp=1
ADAM - Trooper Gloves.esp=1
ADAM - Project Nevada Patch.esp=1
AWSO-WMX.esp=1
GS Benelli M3Super90.esp=1
Bouncing Natural Breasts.esp=1
PhotonLaserWeapons.esp=1
Mateba.esp=1
FlashlightNVSE.esp=1
F4Quickloot.esp=1
UnlimitedCompanions.esp=1
M.W.P..esp=1
The Groovatron NV.esp=1
Diagonal movement.esp=1
B42Inertia.esp=1
NevadaSkies - Ultimate DLC Edition.esp=1
NevadaSkies - Basic Edition.esp=1

By "Inner Freeside", do you mean Westside? Otherwise, I have no idea what could cause it since Blade In The Dark doesn't do anything in Freeside aside from placing someone in the Atomic Wrangler.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/3/2018 at 7:12 PM, NonDrake said:

I thought I should give an update. I managed to complete the quest after some fiddling.

I went through FNVEdit and confirmed the sequence of events as they unfolded. Turns out that Limey for some reason wasn't showing up for the post-birth chat mentioned in Stage 130 so I just got stuck in some weird impregnation loop waiting to talk to Valery as described before. After Setstage failed a few more times to change anything, I used SetObjectiveDisplayed to force Stage 140, then Setstaged to 140, which managed to activate speaking to Valery about her plan.

After that, I went about normal business. Got my gear and the explosives, got into the Uplink room, blew it up without problems. Well Limey wouldn't enter the room so I had to walk to him outside the door but whatever, and the Fight Your Way Out part didn't go as planned in that there was no fighting for some reason. All the NPCs remained passive, except for the guards with the "Bad Girl" dialogue.

Once outside there were some quirks in the closing comments because they refused to talk to me for a bit until SmallerTalk got out of the damn way, and Brandon refused to go back in. The group just stayed in line-up once they went back in until some dialogue attempts.

Now i think I'll disable Smaller and head off to the Garden and then Callville. Never completed that one before.

Can i ask what specifically you typed into the console? i can't piece it together and I've tried everything i know to try and go forward

10 hours ago, Shiver63 said:

Can i ask what specifically you typed into the console? i can't piece it together and I've tried everything i know to try and go forward

it might be different for you depending on exactly where the quest is failing for you, but what I did was get to the "I'll have a plan later" dialogue from Valery as normal, then I put setobjectivedisplayed 1a003feb 1 140, after that, I put in setstage 1a003feb 140, which let me talk to Valery and continue on with the quest.

Your quest code will be different from mine, so check your load order and replace 1a with the two digits following Captured in your order.

If that all works for you, you may encounter the same issues i did where assembling to fight is wonky, just teleport the main cast to you and Val should initiate. Then just run out the door, ignore the Redcoats if they don't attack.

Good luck!

14 hours ago, NonDrake said:

it might be different for you depending on exactly where the quest is failing for you, but what I did was get to the "I'll have a plan later" dialogue from Valery as normal, then I put setobjectivedisplayed 1a003feb 1 140, after that, I put in setstage 1a003feb 140, which let me talk to Valery and continue on with the quest.

Your quest code will be different from mine, so check your load order and replace 1a with the two digits following Captured in your order.

If that all works for you, you may encounter the same issues i did where assembling to fight is wonky, just teleport the main cast to you and Val should initiate. Then just run out the door, ignore the Redcoats if they don't attack.

Good luck!

Thx id been forgetting the 1 in the code but after putting it in the console it worked for me but instead of going through the redcoats i just tcl'ed my way to limey

so I'm running into an issue with the Callvile quest. I've came to the area, talked to the guard outside, and then found the father and the mayor both in their correct places. But now nothing else is happening. Any ideas? 

edit: Quest stage is 20, I can advance it with commands but I feel like im definitely missing some key pieces of information from it. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, NewtoMods96 said:

I'm having an issue with the Garden of Babylon Quest. My character has seen the tendril but I do not seem to be developing anything. The bodies of my character aren't changing. I have gone through multiple weeks in game time and nothing happens.

You mean your character doesn't get pregnant ? If that's the case, you can add the plant spore pod manually using console command ( if you want to skip the pregnant part) or add the spore plant egg (if you want your character to be pregnant with the plant).

-  Player.additem 000e2f69 1  - This is for the plant spore pod
The plant spore egg, I can't help you as I no longer have the game installed so I can't check the ID for you. You can look it up in your FNVEdit

On 4/14/2018 at 7:10 AM, Potato_Skill said:

You mean your character doesn't get pregnant ? If that's the case, you can add the plant spore pod manually using console command ( if you want to skip the pregnant part) or add the spore plant egg (if you want your character to be pregnant with the plant).

-  Player.additem 000e2f69 1  - This is for the plant spore pod
The plant spore egg, I can't help you as I no longer have the game installed so I can't check the ID for you. You can look it up in your FNVEdit

Thanks for the information!

• 2 months later...
Just now, tato34 said:

wheres is the room of evita because when i talk the girl tell me this is not here in my room

Up the stairs and the room with the double bed. She should walk up on her own, or you'll have to hire her.