I hate the weather sometimes in Holland one day 31 celsius 2 days later probably 16 celsius

It was few days ago 18 celcius today 22 celsius tommorow 31 celcius and saturday 20 celsius days after around 16 celcius wtf :(

Never a real stable tempature here like whole summer around 25 celsius would be nice.

As i said i hate weather sometimes here in holland hehe

Add Germany to the list of the weather rollercoaster!

It has been somewhat cool, rainy and overcast for the last couple of weeks.

After a 3 year pause due to a complicated ankle fracture I decided to make an appointment in the gym to get a new training plan and start my training again.

Guess what? I picked the day the forcast says it will be 30° C :rolleyes:

Croatia as well, the whole Europe is enveloped in this madness. A week ago I was walking around the house wrapped in a blanket and yesterday I caught a sunburn for spending roughly an hour and a half in the sun.

Spring transitions just keep getting worse.

Not just Europe, either.  Here in Wisconsin (USA) we recently had a week of 50-60 degrees Fahrenheit weather (10-15.6 degrees Celsius) followed by a week of 70-80 degree Fahrenheit (21-26 degrees Celsius) weather.  Not quite as extreme as yours, but it feels that way to us.

Welcome to the age of climate change and global warming. Also, please go have a summer holiday somewhere in the Middle East or Africa and enjoy the warmth at about 40-45 degrees Celsius, at least...without air conditioning. You'll love it. Don't forget to bring your sunblock!

Global Warming causes strange weather patterns. It doesn't mean just higher temperatures. Some areas of the world will get more rain, others drought. Some great heat waives like India is currently experiencing others will get colder. Some like where I am at get more than typical snow and rain and in the middle of summer .. more heat and humidity.. This also increase Hurricanes and tornado severity (some say frequency as well)

Until the  global temperature stabilizes you will continue to get these strange atypical weather changes. After it stabilizes then the weather would be more predictable.

Maybe Netherlands might be there somewhat... however Holland.. nope.. That is for sure.. At least unless they create a better wall.. :). Also Venis, most of the Mississppi delta reigon, large parts of Florida and much of the islands as well. Sort of like Waterworld.. :D

MV5BMTA2Nzk3MTgzMTVeQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU3MDgy

Maybe Netherlands might be there somewhat... however Holland.. nope.. 

holland is just another name for the netherlands

"Holland", though this strictly refers only to North and South Holland, two of the nation's twelve provinces, that were created out of the former County of Holland.

Yes.. Netherlands is interchangeable with Holland however I was more referring to the lowlands of the Netherlands which the name was Holland..(province)  Part of Netherlands not the whole. Not entirely accurate and I see can be confusing... And now I read at least from Wikki. It is considered an incorrect term..

The Netherlands' name literally means "Low Country", influenced by its low land and flat geography, with only about 50% of its land exceeding one metre above sea level.[16] Most of the areas below sea level are man-made. Since the late 16th century, large areas (polders) have been reclaimed from the sea and lakes, amounting to nearly 17% of the country's current land mass.

• 2 weeks later...

perfect weather for going out, take your good (old) road bike, give a little soft kiss to wake it up after 1 painful and lonely year in the garage (with its bestfriends x-mas lightning and the lawn mower) and realize: it's raining... again... and again... that's why we decided we only have 3 seasons in germany: spring, sh*t, winter ;)

(no really summer can be brutal even here but its too cold for june in my opinion)

man i was so happy to be back in the saddle only to be downed by the fear of another crash because of the weather -.-

so, wheres the global warming when you need one? :/

The closer you live to the jet stream the more your weather changes. In the winter here the jet stream crosses back and forth over us all the time, in February we went from a high of 60f to a low of 6f in a few days. Our 'normal average' is hi 43f - lo 24f for that time period.

Archived