I hate the weather sometimes in Holland one day 31 celsius 2 days later probably 16 celsius

It's been an odd spring/summer here in Denmark aswell.

We haven't really had a proper spring/fall period here since i was a kid, what's been happening these last 2 decades or so is that it'll go straight from Winter to Summer and back again, with little inbetween to mark the change. But this year, i was supriced to find that we had an actual spring, with mildly warm temperatures durring the day and colder temperatures durring the night. Only this spring kept on going, and going and going and going, energizer bunny style. Untill today that is, when the temp's suddenly rocketed up to 30c and it seems it'll only get warmer in the following days.

What the hell happened to the weather changing somewhat gradually? I remeber liking that as a kid :unsure:

Archived