Skyrim Accessories

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Cant get the cigarette to show up.

I can equip it but nothing is there.

Also there are two cigarette armor when I open the console command and type help cig

anyone can take a look at the file and help me out?

If you have installed the mod and you don't see items you wanne equippe your files are in the wrong maps.

Make sure the files are in the exact right maps or it won't show ingame.

Activate ESP.

Use LOOT if needed clean mod with TES5EDIT.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Since this thread left some wondering (including me :P ) so I guess I'll post here to clear a few things.

Use this link: https://mega.co.nz/#!IAJR2SqI!rEDAAxv-azPDnn_l9EDUcN3_FT0j-0A1D7anCG2_DiM It's the link from iz. No need to use other .esp. Use just that. This mod works great. Most of the accessories are there, can be used, as long as you don't drop it to the ground. A few items the are not working are listed below:

• 000 (not showing)
  • Armor (purple texture) post-34304-0-53486100-1420705038_thumb.j
  • Armorboot (purple texture) post-34304-0-89493700-1420705065_thumb.j
  • Dinosaur (purple texture)
  • Peasent hat (not showing)
  • Shiny helm (not showing)
  • Silver knight cape (not showing)
  • Winter muffler (not showing)

Other than that, it's working fine. Thanks, iz!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Holy crap. I've been looking for this mod ever since I deleted it when I switched from NMM to MO. Couldn't even remember the name of it, then finally had the bright idea of sifting through my data folder backups I made when I was using NMM to see if I could pull the necessary files (turns out I'm not smart/patient enough.)

Anyway.... THANK YOU!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can not find the barrel with accessories in the location screen, seems Witherun but can not find it..

I deactivate  the Slaverun mod  on NMM, but  this barrel http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=4362

barrel is not there.. :(

for me the barrel is not at the pool but right in the middle of the Bannered Mare lol. i'm gonna see if i can just remove the barrel from the world and just get it w/ console or AddItem

I can not find the barrel with accessories in the location screen, seems Witherun but can not find it..

I deactivate  the Slaverun mod  on NMM, but  this barrel http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=4362

barrel is not there.. :(

for me the barrel is not at the pool but right in the middle of the Bannered Mare lol. i'm gonna see if i can just remove the barrel from the world and just get it w/ console or AddItem

yes.. to me it is right there! :lol:

• 1 year later...

Sorry for necroposting, but does anyone know if a)the link still works, b)the mod works for SSE, and/or c)if there's any similar mods for SSE? I think this is a mod I used to use in LE and I just now realized what's been missing from my load order in SE.