Skyrim Accessories

[video=youtube]

I made a short video of almost all the accessories in this mod. The troll face headgear is not showing up and the skull headgear keeps crashing my game when I wear it. The Skull was working before though which is weird.

Anyways, thanks for this mod. I really enjoyed the large amount of stuff I can mix and match.

It did that for me as well, riceball. It has something to do with the BSSlighing shader. I'm going to put your video on the front page, okay?

Thanks for making it too, I definitely need to re-adjust some of the meshes. I will do that tomorrow. Also, what ENB do you use? It is great.

It did that for me as well' date=' riceball. It has something to do with the BSSlighing shader. I'm going to put your video on the front page, okay?

Thanks for making it too, I definitely need to re-adjust some of the meshes. I will do that tomorrow. Also, what ENB do you use? It is great.

[/quote']

Sorry for the late reply, I was getting ready for bed when I posted that video. I am using this ENB My fantasy in my PC ENB.

Last time the skull worked for me is when I was inside Dragonsreach.

Do you know any guide on adjusting the height/positioning of the head accessories to fit hair mods? I am really new with using blender but If there is a guide that I can follow then maybe I can start doing something productive.

EDIT: You should add the barrel location picture to the first page.

I use 3dsmax so I can't help you with Blender but my friends who hang out in this chatroom(http://steamcommunity.com/groups/DemWaifus) would probably be able to help you. They are Blender wizards.

If you sent me your hair.nif I could fit the hats to it better. I fit most of them to the hair I use which is pretty big :P.

Hello thanks for the offer! I'll check the hair mods I have and see what I want the most. The current hair I use work fine with your mod, especially the hats i really like.

I checked the link you gave about the models and I found some Pokemon stuff. Will those models work as a hat?

The barrel doesn't show at whiterun for me but I figured I would do it the old fashion way so if anyone wants to know: Player.placeatme 800028c2 1

If its not the same number just type "help skyrim" and the number next to skyrim accessories is the one you use.

Also all items appear stolen (If you teleport the crate to you) and it does spawn a barrel so might want to do that away from people.

This is a very fun mod, glad to see someone knows how to keep it crazy. Keep it up sheogorath xD

Hello iz,can you please re-size the Dcsorceress hat from Dragons crown mod to fit the head a little bit better and to show the hair(I'm not really looking for an exact fit, but just a little bit bigger so other hairs can also fit).

The bunny hat you have is kind of floating with the hair mod i'm using.

The normal DCsorceress hat makes my character bald and if I force the hair in showracemenu, it clips a lot.

One of the HS Hair for skyrim

Thank you!

Quality image hehe.

It's strage they appear stolen to you because they don't for me and I suppose you have a whiterun changing mod?

Yea I'm sure my WR Mod is the reason why it wont show, the stolen items do appear un-stolen after I leave an area. They appear stolen because I actually teleport the barrel to me, I should of been more specific about that. Its only if you do the teleport thing that they appear stolen.

The mod does work thou and its really nice.

and some of the hats make my character bald

This part happens to me. Also, at least one accessory (can't remember which one, I'll load up the game again in a bit and check, then come back here and edit, and I don't know if any others do because I didn't get past that one, obviously) crashes my game.

Ogi, your race mod won't work with it. Try switching your race in "showracemenu"

Omega, the Skull Knight helmet will do that.

Probably tonight I'll finally update it for you guys ^^

Thanks Remedy' date='

FYI Bagserk figured out how to make a new .tri for Guts. Guts is now a playable race that blinks with one eye andis fully facially animated.

[/quote']

Thanks for the superb update! I see the website updated with it yesterday. I may have to finally ditch my female protagonist and make the jump to playing as Guts permanently :)

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry guys, I really want to try out this mod but I can't seem to get it to work, I installed the main file but nexus mod manager and replace the old ESP with the new one. I can't seem to get it into my inventory or find it anywhere. Thanks

Sorry guys' date=' I really want to try out this mod but I can't seem to get it to work, I installed the main file but nexus mod manager and replace the old ESP with the new one. I can't seem to get it into my inventory or find it anywhere. Thanks

[/quote']

You're saying you can't find the barrel in Whiterun adjacent to the jarl's building? And you're sure you tick marked the mod on? There's no way you could possibly miss the barrel as it doesn't conflict with anything.

http://www.loverslab.com/attachment.php?aid=7829

• 2 weeks later...

I found the Barrel containing all accessories, but none of them show up when I wear them. Are these accessories just limited to certain races? Or are they limited to female characters?(since I see these worn by female characters all the time) My character is a male Khajiit.