Feliks,

I took a look at your schedule and you already have quite a few mod requests listed. Some of them I would love to see and hope you have time to get to them. 

If you notice even the vanilla relationships in Skyrim are bland. Married couples have a few related dialog lines (sometimes) but aside from the Blackbriar's occasionally dining together at the bar (classy right?)... there's nothing.

I would love to see a mod that allowed the player to assign relationships to NPC's. Say... Jon Battleborn is Olfina's boyfriend. These relationships would then trigger associated animations/dialog. I know... the example of Jon and Olfina are already in a relationship in the game and it's secret and all that... but my point is wouldn't it be awesome to be able to assign NPC's into relationships and then have them act accordingly (and have the vanilla relationships have more depth)?!

Some random dialog that shows their relationship (casual, lover's quarrels, intimate). Some nice animations hugging, holding hands, kissing. Sure trigger SL occasionally too but I'm talking about enhancing the relationships between these NPC's to add immersion.

Wouldn't it be cool to see Amren and his wife taking a walk together in Whiterun or sitting on a bench under the Gildergreen making small talk? 

I would imagine the player could assign the following relationships:

Boyfriend/Girlfriend

Husband/Wife

Lover (on the side) - Example: Assign Ysolda to be Ulfberth's lover

Player could assign these roles.

Roles would trigger related animations/dialog.

Well that's the basic idea. Thanks for reading and giving it some thought.

Oh... of course the most important reason I want to see this mod is so I can have Inigo and Lydia in a relationship. Inigo's Lydia lines make me laugh every single time!

PS: I know you want a funny name with each request... I'm working on it!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got a request: Dildo saddles

couple of versions:
1 dildo (vaginal/anal)

2 dildos

vibrating egg (don't know if it's possible) (Like a sybian)

2 dildos and the egg 

another request (if it is at all possible):

animated chastity belts + plugs 

basically what i envision is a belt+plug combo that will constantly fuck the wearer.

let me know what you think

Timking 

ps: If I used bad English please excuse me, english is not my primary language.

The name script manager.

Just as it sounds . All script would be managed and in McM  adjusted paused and auto script turn of when saving and loading . Maybe an adjustable radius if in it then your script can run if out nope.

Hope you can build that mod pm me if you do or if need help . 

8 hours ago, shaidien said:

The name script manager.

Just as it sounds . All script would be managed and in McM  adjusted paused and auto script turn of when saving and loading . Maybe an adjustable radius if in it then your script can run if out nope.

Hope you can build that mod pm me if you do or if need help . 

There's nothing the game provides that allows a mod to control whether scripts from other mods (and the vanilla game) run or not.  Nothing in the SKSE extensions either.

Here's an idea if no-one has suggested it.

How about a mod where random NPC's (randomly generated) can be sent to jail, they could perform some sort of crime before the guards catch them and take them off to jail and you have a chance to visit them in jail for some *fun*.

17 hours ago, riicky83 said:

How about a mod where random NPC's (randomly generated) can be sent to jail, they could perform some sort of crime before the guards catch them and take them off to jail and you have a chance to visit them in jail for some *fun*.

Ambiance mods ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/28/2018 at 6:11 PM, WaxenFigure said:

There's nothing the game provides that allows a mod to control whether scripts from other mods (and the vanilla game) run or not.  Nothing in the SKSE extensions either.

Was thinking of just a script that's made to stop and start any script it's added to then one only needs to figure out how to get other people's scripts to auto load into this script and then add a mcm menu to control the new script that now could be stopped and started in the mcm 

This would be great for saving and loading. Could turn down some mods for in town so one can get quest scrap done easy . Just no more slow because to many things going at once . 

10 hours ago, shaidien said:

Was thinking of just a script that's made to stop and start any script it's added to then one only needs to figure out how to get other people's scripts to auto load into this script and then add a mcm menu to control the new script that now could be stopped and started in the mcm 

This would be great for saving and loading. Could turn down some mods for in town so one can get quest scrap done easy . Just no more slow because to many things going at once . 

Just avoid scripts that use that damnable "cloaking spell" mechanism.  It spawns a full copy of a script for every single item found by the cloaking spell every time the spell is triggered.    It is a fast path to script overloading of your machine and the dreaded game breaking Stack Dumps problem where the guilty mod can cause scripts in other mods and even the vanilla game to fail to run breaking mods and quests that are not actually broken.

The mod I discovered that with was the Sexlab Submit mod which used a cloaking spell to find nearby guards who would be checked to see if they could see you and then if you were naked in order to trigger the "guard see's you naked" option.

But the test was poorly coded that it would still run the cloak spell even if you didn't have the MCM option turned on and it would find all nearby NPCs, not just guards so the more NPCs nearby the more likely you'd get a large spike in scripts running.

That's the same problem with the original version of Sexlab Aroused and the fix that was applied in Sexlab Aroused Redux is the one everyone should be using.  Setting up a quest and using quest aliases allows a single copy of a script to process all of the found items instead of instantly starting multiple copies of a script while still allowing all of the same selection options that the cloak spell allows to narrow down who or what is selected to minimize the number if items that have to be checked (Sexlab Submit could have selected only guards in the first place in it's cloak spell but put the selection in the script that was run instead of in the spell itself).

So if you want to avoid the problem you noted, look at the mods you have using TES5EDIT and see which ones use cloaking spells. Getting rid of some or all of those will fix the problem of too many scripts running.

1 hour ago, WaxenFigure said:

Just avoid scripts that use that damnable "cloaking spell" mechanism.  It spawns a full copy of a script for every single item found by the cloaking spell every time the spell is triggered.    It is a fast path to script overloading of your machine and the dreaded game breaking Stack Dumps problem where the guilty mod can cause scripts in other mods and even the vanilla game to fail to run breaking mods and quests that are not actually broken.

The mod I discovered that with was the Sexlab Submit mod which used a cloaking spell to find nearby guards who would be checked to see if they could see you and then if you were naked in order to trigger the "guard see's you naked" option.

But the test was poorly coded that it would still run the cloak spell even if you didn't have the MCM option turned on and it would find all nearby NPCs, not just guards so the more NPCs nearby the more likely you'd get a large spike in scripts running.

That's the same problem with the original version of Sexlab Aroused and the fix that was applied in Sexlab Aroused Redux is the one everyone should be using.  Setting up a quest and using quest aliases allows a single copy of a script to process all of the found items instead of instantly starting multiple copies of a script while still allowing all of the same selection options that the cloak spell allows to narrow down who or what is selected to minimize the number if items that have to be checked (Sexlab Submit could have selected only guards in the first place in it's cloak spell but put the selection in the script that was run instead of in the spell itself).

So if you want to avoid the problem you noted, look at the mods you have using TES5EDIT and see which ones use cloaking spells. Getting rid of some or all of those will fix the problem of too many scripts running.

So can we not make a add on for those and have mcm turn them off or back on per mcm . Would love to even incorporate them all into a much more useful program and thank you on laying out the problem add ons as I new that was problem but not that those two were big fans of the dreaded cloak spells . Lol in short I have both of them lol will look for redux but how to fix defeated? I tried other mods that are close but can't get them to work main one has like 600 pages of complaints on not getting it to turn on . So a new simple rape mod would be great . Still can see a bunch of folders set up to auto add new scripts into my own that has mcm controls on the cloaking parts my thinking would be best if all scripts had the control part added and maybe even some one could get them to work together and run one combined cloak spell thing but shared the results like scan once in wile for every thing leave results in a box the every script could pull from the info they want need. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Howdy to anyone who reads this thread, I'm still around and making good headway on like... a lot of projects in development, which is a double edged sword really. On one hand being able to jump between different projects keeps me interested and from burning out and disappearing* but it also means that the progress is spread out so instead of mods rapidly iterating through development a bunch of small ones move along behind the scenes. 

Slowing down progress currently is the issue of me swapping my mod manager from MO to Vortex which is like, super nice for playing modded games but missing some features MO had that made making mods much nicer. But I'm working around it. Also trying to set up a quick and effective workflow for porting mods I make to SSE so I can support both (where possible).

Oh and I'll be responding to however many posts I missed and doing one of my "progress update" posts in a few days for anyone who hasn't forgotten about me.

*Barring things like my last disappearance which was mostly due to a very sudden and unforeseen medical problem. 

Here's the responses to the many requests I've missed in the 6 months since I posted in this thread. As usual I've included all the requests.

The itinerary is officially up to date barring a few additions from here, the progress percentages are more or less estimations and vary on a lot of reasons, but I think give a good idea on roughly where things are production wise.

On 6/24/2018 at 7:21 AM, Narrenlord said:

I would like to see a finished satyr race at one point, for my skyrim it would need an cbbe body that is hairy from the waist down, Hooves (most make as simply as boots but then it would be good if it would be one version for every armor set so its still possible to get the matching set bonuses), a little tail and horns best whit own equipment slots.
I cant programm mods but that would as far as i understand the simplest way to create it.

So definitely modelling and texturing, probably a bit of animating? No.

On 7/6/2018 at 1:58 PM, Gräfin Zeppelin said:

A tint mod for slavetats to give feet and maybe hands some colour like redish or orange at the heels and palms.

I'm not completely sure I understand what you're asking for, but I think you're asking for overlays to create those effects as slavetats. I can't make textures right now for a variety of reasons, notably a lack of tools and experience.

On 7/14/2018 at 2:36 PM, marymuir2 said:

recently came across clothing mod called Bis Package?  It's jewelry clothing, and the POM outfit wowed me. I think it's absolutely stunning, and  I would like to see a mod where the female DB (or the female companion of a male DB) is required to wear this in a quest, like infiltrating an underground club/slaver ring to kill the chief/get information/rescue somebody.   Or maybe working as the waitress in  a brothel?  How about Hulda hires the DB to wear that and work as her waitress to replace Saadia, because she needs to attract more business?

I would really enjoy a scene where the DB struts around dressed in the POM outfit from Bis Package and gets lots of lewd comments from the men (and women), maybe some spank her rear as she walks by.

Sorry I can't find the mod/post where I got this clothing from, it was one that had a whole list of clothing mods, including the maid outfit, chain metal and red rose.  But it was the POM from Bis Package that blew my socks off, and I need someplace for my female DB to wear that outfit!

A cursosry search didn't turn up that outfit, which means I both cannot find it and cannot check if the permissions are open. If they are I suppose I can see if a mod comes up I can slot it into.

On 7/31/2018 at 8:04 PM, Nymra said:

Can you make:

1. A patch for Naked Dungeons that prevents the guards from equipping rags (clothing) to the player character after whipping them for beeing naked in public?

2. A mod that replaces ALL weapons of ALL human NPC in skyrim with whips that only deal 1 dmg per hit or so? :D

Yeah... sexy skyrim just does not have enough whipping for my taste... 

Have you tried requesting the patch for Naked Dungeons as a feature for Naked Dungeons from the actual mod author?

And I suppose replacing all the weapons with the "whips" (They're all still riding crops in Skyrim aren't they?) but it would be a large and slow undertaking for what I imagine is a very limited audience. If you have TES5Edit or the CK (both free) you could probably do it yourself in about as much time as it would take me, just replacing the weapons in inventory and outfit sets basically.

On 8/5/2018 at 3:43 PM, the8one said:

Request here, lets call it Prison Alternative for lack of a better name. (Maybe A Perversion of Justice? Name needs work)

No PM necessary here, I'm considering this mod more for the community and I think I detailed my requests pretty well here. I'll be around in the thread though.

Basically lightweight method of dealing with bounty / fake prison mod.

It starts as a guard dialogue as an alternate method of dealing with bounty than jail. Sort of like this.234882940_enb2018_08_0513_22_13_95.thumb.jpg.2d75a00796cba107111cbfbdb564696a.jpg

(Screenshot taken using Sexlab Paysexcrime.)

The other arrangements in this case would be basically putting on a private show for the local jarl (or just some guards if that's easier). Aka find some location for that hold, have the jarl and possibly some other audience watching as the player is forced to have sex with what spawned, which is controlled by MCM menu sort of like this. (Note I'm assuming this means chance of spawning which means only one group will spawn)

I was thinking that this would be a specific location, like a cave or building right outside town to avoid mod conflicts. (If we want to be lazy just use the Beastess Lairs mod, just have some holds double up.)

799538901_enb2018_08_0513_13_20_34.thumb.jpg.d68ce2601689c12065727dde5153879f.jpg

As for humans we might want separate menus for male and female. (Screenshot taken using Sexlab Kidnapped Redux) (Whoops just realized this is kinda obvious, oh well leaving it in)

275132951_enb2018_08_0513_13_28_72.thumb.jpg.1f8fb38ba35c1f22874bbd72e06864f7.jpg1406396765_enb2018_08_0513_13_30_44.thumb.jpg.bd4bf7f795a17ac628fe12f2e67c239d.jpg

Once the player finishes with everything that spawned they are let go with a bounty reduction a la Sexlab Paysexcrime.

It would be nice to have a separate location for each hold, and possibly separate settings for each Jarl, (so can make the Falkreath dude worse than the others and now that I think about it have imperial or stormcloak spawn based on what Hold you're in), but having even one location in Skyrim for this to work would be great.

I have no idea as to a location for each hold, I can think some more on it though.

The general idea is something lightweight enough it wont cause any mod conflicts and being configurable enough to suit most peoples taste.

This actually does seem relatively lightweight and straightforward. Adding it to the list/itinerary kinda high up due to both the relative simplicity and the fact that it covers a few concepts I want to toy around with in the code/CK.

Also, thank you for both reading the OP and making this detailed post.

On 8/16/2018 at 4:25 AM, aeonflux88 said:

First of all awesome project ?

I hope i got everythings right, if i made a mistake or something is missing, please let me know.

Sneaky Wolfs

General Idea:

Wolfs are seriously no threat at all. Even on low level you can really easy kill them and on higher level you kill them oneshot/onepunsh.

This is made by the game on purpose i think, but its kinda sad since a pack of wolfs should be taken seriously.

One possibility is to make them stronger but i think there are enough strong enemies in the game. So better make them smart.

Since im a big fan of mods like aroused creatures, id really like to see how wolfs are becoming a thread again by making them smart enemies which try to overpower the PC/NPC in a clever way to have their way with them.

In Oblivion this was part of a mod. Im not sure which one but i think it was one of the two aroused creatures mods back then.

Concept:

A wolf is weak so he will try to attack the enemy from behind. I think they try to flank you in the game already some times (often im not sure if they just do this because of navmesh issues).

If the wolf succesfully attacks the player from behind, he knocks the PC on all fours and starts an aggressiv SexLab animation fitting to the actual situation.

Means for example one of the doggy animations like "(Dog/Wolf) Dominant" or "(Dog/Wolf) Doggy" which quit the foreplay and no missionary animation which would require the PC to turn around.

An attack from behind triggers directly without any defense possibility from the PC or other combat. Its the PCs weak point.

An attack from any other direction is a normal attack and the player can deal with them in normal combat.

So even one wolf can be a thread because they are often sneaky and you could simply not notice them till its too late.

On the other hand if you are cautious you can turn to the wolf and kill him easy.

But as mentioned above, things getting tricky if there are more wolfs what seems to be common in skyrim. Then the player has the problem that you have to defend against two or more enemies trying to get to your back.

More possible Features:

The idea mentioned above is the core part but i could imagine some features that could be added additionally for example configurable with a MCM:

• Like in Aroused Creatures an Animation Selection where you can choose which wolf-animation or animations should be possible to trigger on an attack.
  • Follower Support: after the player has been knocked on all fours the follower shouldnt see the wolf as an enemy. Maybe the follower also goes on all fours.
  • Maybe some other conditions which can be disabled and enabled and prevent or allow an attack from behind like:
    • Amount of Stamina left. If your Stamina drops below an attack is possibe otherwise you can withstand.
    • Inventory weight. If your backpack is to heavy its harder to resist.
    • Time of Day. Attacks only possible in the given time window.
    •  
  • Possibility to make wolfs stronger by adding some health and increase attack dmg.
  • Giving wolfs the ability to howl for support, which spawns new wolfs in a reasonable distance which then will approach to the player. Giving the PC some time to handle the actual emey before support arrives.
  •  

Realization:

I never grappled with scripting but i know there is a mod which detects if the PC is locking at the Follower or a NPC and only triggers comments if this is true.

So i think it should be possible to determine if the wolf is behind the player or not.

Further the act itself should be easy by calling the respective SexLab function i think.

But i dont know if you can tell the wolf to flank or revolve around the player actively or if you have to fiddle with the AI for that.

I haven't really dug into combat AI in this game because all the AI is kinda weird but if this is doable it sounds interesting. Seems to me the follower should try to help though, if my boss/friend was suddenly getting raped by a wolf I'd probably try to pull it off.

On 8/19/2018 at 11:45 PM, Jorvalt said:

A prostitution mod that actually works for SE.

I have no response to this, moving forward I'm going to be aiming for also producing SE ports so... maybe.

On 8/23/2018 at 12:12 PM, ajelic said:

Here is an easy one that would make a huge difference IMO:

I think that there is a huge lack of modular armors for males. It is just silly that they remove all of their armor when getting a simple BJ or something. It would be nice to have separate pants or to make the penis go through the armor model. (like an open zipper)

Who's got two thumbs and can't model? This guy. Which you would have known if you'd read the OP.

On 9/3/2018 at 5:17 AM, lazarwolfe said:

So, I have a mod I've been wanting to do for a long time, and I keep making stabs at it.

I'n'K Ink Incorperated

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7QBqHEmERVYMHc5cXlWTDZ2eUk

The above link has my plans and my latest files.

I have possible resources for voice actors, I don't think I will need any animations.

I noticed recently that someone made a scroll crafting mod, so I may look into that as it seems largely similar to what I intended to do.

I have a vision and the will to learn, but not as much time as I would like.

Might this interest you?

I actually do find this very interesting. As soon as I deliver a few projects so I can start another collaboration type thing I'll get in touch with you to see if you still need my services.

On 9/3/2018 at 7:47 AM, HellenaMacedo said:

A mod that really took into account the reputation of the character, the more promiscuous the character but this would affect the way everyone would treat him, from the level with the level of promiscuity would be more susceptible to rape, slavery and all kinds of obnoxious actions, would not necessary to create animations, the mod could work with the animations that the player already installed and clear with the own sexlab. This would give way to many situations, it would be very interesting

There's at least one mod for that already, Sexlab Sexual Fame Framework or something, and I'd swear there was another. I may end up doing something with reputations in a mod eventually, we'll see.

On 9/19/2018 at 11:17 PM, blisken said:

Hi, I was thinking in a mod with milk farm or hucow. This mod will would be good that stay related with simple slavery, the action house. For example, a woman buy the girl slave for charity and wake up in her house. The noble woman invite the girl to eat, and the milk is lactacid with some substance for sleep. When the girl wake up, she is chaining and the real woman tell her true motive. The woman have a bussiness and need milk for it. So, all the girls slaves going to produce milk and have to collaborate if not they will be punish. For example, the slave girl can use the Milking Cuirass (or other dispositive like the image of the menu of mcm of the milk mod) but if she is rebellious, as a punish she going to use the Milk Pump. The noble woman say that when she recovers her investement with some interest, the slave can be free and maybe with the antidote. Or not. If the woman returns to buy the same girl, the level of difficulty would increase. It would be good some mod with no relationship of rape or something like that.

Something similar was requested a while back, it's still kinda got the same issue where the gameplay just really isn't involving in any way. It's still on the itinerary so at some point I'll probably take a crack at it. We'll see how it turns out though.

On 9/25/2018 at 9:19 PM, axz2 said:

Have you tried requesting this from the separate orgasm thread/author? Last I checked it was still in active development.

On 9/26/2018 at 5:11 AM, poblivion said:

You are probably very busy but if you find some time look at this.

Thanks

There have actually been multiple requests for this kind of thing earlier in the thread so it's already on the itinerary.

On 9/26/2018 at 7:23 PM, TheUnsaid said:

Anyway to make it so the more humanoid skeletons of Faulmer and Draugr can pull from the same animations as the Human skeleton? Right now the creature animations are pretty limited and it'd make dungeons more fun to explore if there were more types of animations I could come across.

Probably not with my lack of animation knowledge. Just because the form is similar doesn't mean the actual skeleton is. I'm willing to bet there's some differences between the skeletons besides just filenames.

On 9/27/2018 at 2:44 PM, bazahadro said:

Feliks,

I took a look at your schedule and you already have quite a few mod requests listed. Some of them I would love to see and hope you have time to get to them. 

If you notice even the vanilla relationships in Skyrim are bland. Married couples have a few related dialog lines (sometimes) but aside from the Blackbriar's occasionally dining together at the bar (classy right?)... there's nothing.

I would love to see a mod that allowed the player to assign relationships to NPC's. Say... Jon Battleborn is Olfina's boyfriend. These relationships would then trigger associated animations/dialog. I know... the example of Jon and Olfina are already in a relationship in the game and it's secret and all that... but my point is wouldn't it be awesome to be able to assign NPC's into relationships and then have them act accordingly (and have the vanilla relationships have more depth)?!

Some random dialog that shows their relationship (casual, lover's quarrels, intimate). Some nice animations hugging, holding hands, kissing. Sure trigger SL occasionally too but I'm talking about enhancing the relationships between these NPC's to add immersion.

Wouldn't it be cool to see Amren and his wife taking a walk together in Whiterun or sitting on a bench under the Gildergreen making small talk? 

I would imagine the player could assign the following relationships:

Boyfriend/Girlfriend

Husband/Wife

Lover (on the side) - Example: Assign Ysolda to be Ulfberth's lover

Player could assign these roles.

Roles would trigger related animations/dialog.

Well that's the basic idea. Thanks for reading and giving it some thought.

Oh... of course the most important reason I want to see this mod is so I can have Inigo and Lydia in a relationship. Inigo's Lydia lines make me laugh every single time!

PS: I know you want a funny name with each request... I'm working on it!

Didn't some AI overhaul flesh out a bunch of relationships? Doesn't let you add relationships but it might help some of it. I'll add it to the list but there's a lot of backend work required for this kind of thing. 

Thanks for reading the OP btw.

On 10/1/2018 at 6:59 PM, sykomousey said:

So...this is horrible...but whatever. 

It would be easy, I would think since having sex fills the fun gauge, what if it also filled the hunger gauge...

I don't know which fun or hunger guages you're referring to here bud.

On 10/13/2018 at 2:38 PM, Terrarium said:

Would be cool to have a mod which would allow for Dungeon Keeper like gameplay, where you have your own dungeon, lay traps, build stuff inside of it and recruit various monsters and get invaded by groups of adventurers.

Based on my limited foray into trying to create a customizable location a la hearthfires or the build your own house mod this kind of thing is difficult. I'm gonna put it in the list but it'll be a while.

On 10/24/2018 at 8:53 AM, RADEON360 said:

May I request a mod that adds arousal increase to every form of healing in the game? Basically the Sexual Healing spells from Sexlab Interactive Arousal, but to repalce vanilla spells, and potions if possible.

I can look into it but that's gonna be a lot of weird small modifications.

On 10/24/2018 at 5:06 PM, timking said:

I got a request: Dildo saddles

couple of versions:
1 dildo (vaginal/anal)

2 dildos

vibrating egg (don't know if it's possible) (Like a sybian)

2 dildos and the egg 

another request (if it is at all possible):

animated chastity belts + plugs 

basically what i envision is a belt+plug combo that will constantly fuck the wearer.

let me know what you think

Timking 

ps: If I used bad English please excuse me, english is not my primary language.

With my lack of modelling and animation ability (as noted in the OP) I can't/won't do this.

On 10/25/2018 at 12:14 AM, blisken said:

Could you make a milk farm mod (hucow), it was made in oblivion but for Skyrim nothing.

Thanks.

Did you request this twice, like 11 posts apart?

On 11/4/2018 at 5:58 PM, riicky83 said:

Just for my curiosity, is there any practical difference between this and just adding people to the prisons?

On 11/14/2018 at 5:01 PM, Dovahbear91 said:

Ive got a request, would you do creature mods? I was thinking of a patch for Tame the beasts of Skyrim II where you can use sex to increase happiness and basically add sexlab polish all around. Would you be down to do that?

do make creature mods but I'm not continuing, reviving, or expanding other people's mods right now.

On 11/15/2018 at 1:12 PM, shaidien said:

So can we not make a add on for those and have mcm turn them off or back on per mcm . Would love to even incorporate them all into a much more useful program and thank you on laying out the problem add ons as I new that was problem but not that those two were big fans of the dreaded cloak spells . Lol in short I have both of them lol will look for redux but how to fix defeated? I tried other mods that are close but can't get them to work main one has like 600 pages of complaints on not getting it to turn on . So a new simple rape mod would be great . Still can see a bunch of folders set up to auto add new scripts into my own that has mcm controls on the cloaking parts my thinking would be best if all scripts had the control part added and maybe even some one could get them to work together and run one combined cloak spell thing but shared the results like scan once in wile for every thing leave results in a box the every script could pull from the info they want need. 

Yeah this one can't be done. Manipulating other mods and scripts is nigh impossible without obscene amounts of specialized effort. Fixing the individual mods can be accomplished but it would probably take the original author fixing their mods because going to it without knowing what you're doing is very difficult. 

On 1/4/2019 at 5:53 PM, countryboy325 said:

I would really like to see a pony racing mod along the lines of Quick as you Like.

Not a bad idea since QAYL has been left by the wayside.

On 1/5/2019 at 2:13 PM, Mattamazingballz said:

A physical leash that links you and your dom/captor.

I feel like that would add a lot to the game.

There's some actual mechanical issues with that someone once explained to me. I won't be pulling it off.

On 1/6/2019 at 3:19 AM, YourFriendlyDragonborn said:

Any chance for devious statues LE port? pretty please?

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/6957-devious-statues/

Probably not.

• 4 weeks later...