On 3/13/2020 at 2:25 PM, cafiero said:

Sorry boring you, but when I try to select an animation with "H" I don't see the list and the screen freeze after pressing "esc" the animation play normally until the end.

There is a way to check where is the problem ?

Thanks

|<afhir

Yes, your hotkeys are conflicting with other mods. That was my problem. Don't use defaults for TOOLS... set your own.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey, how do you queue up a creature on creature or creature on human with the Match Maker?  After I select a dog then a human for instance, I see only the usual list of human animation categories to use, no creature. I have tons of creature anims and everything works fine using ABMM , I just can't seem to get creatures to work with Sex Tools..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/6/2021 at 6:17 PM, jpee1965 said:

Hey, how do you queue up a creature on creature or creature on human with the Match Maker?  After I select a dog then a human for instance, I see only the usual list of human animation categories to use, no creature. I have tons of creature anims and everything works fine using ABMM , I just can't seem to get creatures to work with Sex Tools..

You may have to reverse receiver and actor, sometimes creature animations only work if they are the receiver (even if they are the top).

Make sure you have Creature Framework and SLAL set up and registered too, and Sexlab set up to "allow creatures"

Sorry if this has been answered before, but I've been searching the forum and can't quite find a clear answer... how do you do 3+ actor animations with this tool? I know it says to set up a receiver, an actor, and then another actor underneath that should join the 3-person scene, regardless of what the 3rd actor has set as animation, but I can't seem to get that approach to work.

18 minutes ago, blalohu said:

Sorry if this has been answered before, but I've been searching the forum and can't quite find a clear answer... how do you do 3+ actor animations with this tool? I know it says to set up a receiver, an actor, and then another actor underneath that should join the 3-person scene, regardless of what the 3rd actor has set as animation, but I can't seem to get that approach to work.

Great question! The answer is on this forum topic as I saw it years ago..

On 2/6/2021 at 5:34 PM, taedber said:

Hi, any idea how to make this work on special edition? Whenever I enable this mod in MO2 skyrim won't start, and I have all the prerequisites.

My guess would be that its dependence on Sexlab for LE versus whatever the name is for SE is the hangup. Unless you have changed the masters or there is an already converted version you're using.

58 minutes ago, blalohu said:

38 minutes ago, jpee1965 said:

Great question! The answer is on this forum topic as I saw it years ago..

I think I've had the most luck getitng a 3p to work by picking an actor, adding as a normal anim, 3 people, then picking the second, repeating that and then starting the anim with just the 3 actors in the queue.  Trying to have other actors in the queue for other 3p or paired anims seems to not always work, and trying to select the anim also doesn't always work, so I am not sure if the first of the two, or second of the two, should have it specified.  Trying to pick the same anim for both doesn't even always work.

Usually I start the anim and after it enters stage 1 I change it.

• 1 month later...

Hello.
This is my first post.
I am a Skyrim LE user.

Please let me know.
Is it possible to use the change animation function in sexlab tools to automatically reset the stage to 1 when I change to another animation?

Thank you for providing a great mod.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/27/2020 at 9:53 PM, karlpaws said:

I would check in the console and see if there are any errors or messages.  might be no animations matching the tags you selected, an NPC of the wrong, unsupported race, in combat, or otherwise disqualified.

On 10/27/2020 at 9:53 PM, karlpaws said:

I would check in the console and see if there are any errors or messages.  might be no animations matching the tags you selected, an NPC of the wrong, unsupported race, in combat, or otherwise disqualified.

I Know this is a bit Old but ive been having the same issue with it instantly goi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
2 hours ago, Papatango said:

Hey all. The author mentions to manage multiple scenes with this...and I can't figure out how it is possible. Multiple actors, yes, but not scenes. 

BTW, I'm on SE but decided to post my question here.

Thx.

If you mean this bit from the front page

MATCHMAKER QUEUE:

You can organize multiple SexLab scenes with this tool

I think that refers to the fact that you can queue several animations either using different actors or the same two to three multiple times.  Just using matchmaker spells you cannot do that, although you can start several scenes at the same time, which is what it sounds like you want to do.

I would say you are better off getting several different mods that can create scenes and setup your different pairs and threesomes in each, then using their various hotkeys, start them all about the same time, or using a mod like Eager NPCs or some arousal based random sex mod that can start several all at once, though you tend to lose control of which actors pair with which and which animations are used when doing that.

3 hours ago, karlpaws said:

If you mean this bit from the front page

I think that refers to the fact that you can queue several animations either using different actors or the same two to three multiple times.  Just using matchmaker spells you cannot do that, although you can start several scenes at the same time, which is what it sounds like you want to do.

I would say you are better off getting several different mods that can create scenes and setup your different pairs and threesomes in each, then using their various hotkeys, start them all about the same time, or using a mod like Eager NPCs or some arousal based random sex mod that can start several all at once, though you tend to lose control of which actors pair with which and which animations are used when doing that.

Thanks mate,, and yes, that's what I was implying. I already have Eager NPCs, which is great, but it does not allow a specific animation...so you often end up with  unwanted surprises. Well, as you also said at the end. Unregistering animations, to register them again at another time, is a sad chore. Only if Eager could have a tag filter as with MassMatchMaker.

SL Tools offers more control, but only with one animation at a time, and with a pair only. I believe this could be also some limitations from the framework as well.  

Thx again for confirming my suspicions.

13 minutes ago, Papatango said:

Thanks mate,, and yes, that's what I was implying. I already have Eager NPCs, which is great, but it does not allow a specific animation...so you often end up with  unwanted surprises. Well, as you also said at the end. Unregistering animations, to register them again at another time, is a sad chore. Only if Eager could have a tag filter as with MassMatchMaker.

SL Tools offers more control, but only with one animation at a time, and with a pair only. I believe this could be also some limitations from the framework as well.  

Thx again for confirming my suspicions.

you should be able to setup at least one scene with 3-5 people in it. I have sometimes had luck with 2 3-person scenes in a row but I haven't figured out/remember what the trick was.

There is a Sexlab Simply Sexing mod, iirc, that uses a hotkey to select NPCs and open the menu to choose animations, similar to Tools, and can create scenes with NPCs or the player, but if the player is involved, is in the female position always, at least the last time I checked.  Might also look at Follow Me for Sex which uses dialog menus instead, but it also has a lot of other features, though easily ignored. I am not sure on the SSE versions for those.

• 1 month later...
16 hours ago, Sandatharius said:

Searched through the forum, but couldn't get the info I needed. IS SexLab Tools SSE compatible? In the file listing, "Skyrim Special Edition Compatible" is blank.

Though there is SE version which offered by user .  but as for me,  (actually today I up-date some mod, then confirm each mod again)

Download LE version, (this mod) >> de-archive rar.  then  there is BSA,(LE version), so you just need to un-pack bsa by BSA un-pack  tool. (eg download BAE then un-pack it)

after that  remove bsa from this mod directory.   (because you already have loose files),  then locate the mod (this LE ver),  lower place so which can overwrite same name files if it is  offered by other mod.

To this mod work, you need sexlabframework(SE)  , and UI extension (SE) .  , (you just install and  keep UI extension SE as same as sexlab SE), then you may find some file will be conflict, (swf) etc,   but after all locate this mod, to  overwrite same name files when you have.. with your mod manager. 

I only show my current MO2 load order ,and plug in.. and how files conflict..(ths mod offer),  but no problem. , if you care other mod overwrite same name loose file,, avoid it to locate this mod (loose file) can be winner of conflict.  at least for me,  all mods still work without problem.  (eg SE tag and track or defeat baka edition.)

orderandconflict.JPG.99e158196cf242f12c98348a105f1751.JPG

then I locate plug in like this, (but may not cause issue even though you change order,)

sexlabtools.JPG.a9a64ba1066a1f4b948560c30cef5677.JPG

If you are MO2 user, when you install MOD which include BSA,  MO2 ask you, to extract bsa + remove bsa.. actually I used it today, then it work (so  you need not manually un-pack bsa (LE) which not compatible with SE version.

At same itme if you have installed other version already, then not worked for you,, simply un-install , then save once . and remove un-attached reference and instances by clean save tools. then load in game, >> save again..

after that, finally  re-install this LE pack (but un-pack bsa then only remain loose files and esp) , then load clean save data.. it may take sometimes to up-date MCM correctly, but sonner or later, you may see sexlab tools MCM menu, and all short cut key actually work for me.  (the case if it not work you happend to set other mod use same short cut, usually it often cause issue.) 

Though  I do not touch animation editor. so do not know if it work correctly or not.. (I do not use it for LE too) at least start animation with set receiver , actor, and set animation work for me without problem.. (so This LE version still work with SE  , with just un-pack bsa)

setting.JPG.0009876d1f6e3acca5e137b0d43429ae.JPG

start.JPG.23fd68850c973928e19dd047b11d7b19.JPG

Edited by greenmango12
  • 1 month later...

After a couple years (at least) of using this great mod without a glitch, I have suddenly run into a problem with the Animation Creator. When I go to type in a name of the new animation, the mod does not respond to my keyboard. The space is highlighted, as if waiting for text, but no text appears. My keyboard is working. I can type things in other mods and if I hit tilde, but Sexlab Tools will not respond to anything I try to type. No text (animation name) appears on screen and I cannot bet past first base. Am I missing something very simple? I even reinstalled the mod, but am having the same problem.