I just wanted to share an experience I just had that originated from this mod, and through a series of glitches, resulted in something rather hilarious.

I was in the Bard's College in Solitude, and was headed towards the door when I got the notification that Jorm was headed over to Viarmo.  I had just walked past Viarmo on my way to the door, so he was still in the middle of delivering his random bump into you speech.  This all happened within perhaps a second or so, leaving me not enough time to avoid the door and see what exactly Jorm was up to.

So I exited the Bard's College, followed by Viarmo thanks to the very old glitch of people following you through doors when they're in the middle of speaking to you.  A scene had been triggered between Viarmo and Jorm; however, Jorm did not follow Viarmo through the door.  So Viarmo stripped naked and warped away.

I found him mere moments later, making sweet love to the trellis just outside the Bard's College.  Carpentry is sexy indeed.  I always suspected Viarmo was secretly a Wood Elf, and that just confirmed it.

Anyway, none of this would have been possible without Sexlife.  Thank you.

Works nicely, well done! My girl got approached by a dude, she said she's into women and that was that. Got approached by another girl, mine said she was waiting for true love and that was that. Turned off the faithful setting, got aproached again and the rest is history. History you can read in the stains on the floor of the Frostfuit Inn.

But let me share a couple of stories that I found odd. And hilarious.

Whilst in whiterun Ysolda chatted up the cow. The cow said it wasn't into cooch. I spilled my drink laughing.

Whilst in a dungeon I snuck up on some bandits. Further down the line more bandits and one giant frostbite spider. Suddenly I read "Bandit is making a move on Giant Frostbite Spider" or some such. Now I had to rush down the dungoen because the spider replied "thought you'd never ask" and that was something I just had to see. And behold, there it was. A giant spider shagging a dude. And as if he remembered he hated spiders, as soon as the animation finished they started attacking each other. Spider won of course. Black widdow?

Anyway, maybe you could exclude creatures from partaking in the dialog. Or maybe you shouldn't cuz it was pretty funny ;-)

Hahahah and I spilled my morning coffee reading this! Golden... real golden.

Anyway... I tried to make a toggle (bestiality) that would exclude animals, or more like make their role 100% realistic (dog stares at you while you rant about your lovelife). I dunno if you had that toggle on or off, but even in the case it is off... who knows if it works. The mod is just too big for me to test with the time I have.

Anyway, your post is much appreciated!

Why of course, terribly sorry. I didn't make that connection. I thought that would mean the randy farmer's daughter making a move on the family dog now and then. Didn't expect it to give them the power of speech ;-)

Toggled it off and no more wierd pairings occured. Didn't stop the occasional fox in the wilderness from sharing it's love life though. But that's not a game breaker, I mean there was that talking dog outside Falkreath, right ;-)

All in all your mod's a keeper, 5 stars!

I don't understand all this gibberish, so does the mod work or not? Do I have to manually set each npc in game through a menu? If yes, then no, the mod doesn't work.

The mod works perfectly fine, traits are auto asigned but if you wish you can alter them for any NPC, for exmaple if it does not asign your spouse the faithful trait you can do it manually.

Also there is toggleable features in the MCM such as Rape an beastiality etc

But the mod is a full mod an can be installed with MO with no effort :)

I don't understand all this gibberish, so does the mod work or not? Do I have to manually set each npc in game through a menu? If yes, then no, the mod doesn't work.

The mod works perfectly fine, traits are auto asigned but if you wish you can alter them for any NPC, for exmaple if it does not asign your spouse the faithful trait you can do it manually.

Ok, another question. Can I get rid of lovers comfort/sexlab romance if I use this mod? I'm already pushing the limit on ESP's, I'm at 193 with a bash patch. 200 over all.

Also, how's the performance? Does this mods scripts scanning every npc in your area slow the game down?

Ok, another question. Can I get rid of lovers comfort/sexlab romance if I use this mod? I'm already pushing the limit on ESP's, I'm at 193 with a bash patch. 200 over all.

Also, how's the performance? Does this mods scripts scanning every npc in your area slow the game down?

Let me start with an answer to the question you didn't ask. Yes, you can find answers to your questions in the present thread.

Now, as I can't resist your avatar, I'll help you with your doubts.

The mods you mentioned are somehow complementary with SLSL. However, if you get rid of Romance, your PC won't be able to ask for sex, SLSL doesn't do that. As for Comfort, there are less sex scenes in it than in SLSL and they are different. To sum up: although I have a longer list of mods than yours, I still use both mods and SLSL (and couple of others). They definitely don't conflict.

Finally, the performance. SLSL shouldn't slow down your game. I have the mod running in crowded areas and my fps is still around 60 (if it goes down it's not because of SexLife).

I hope my gibberish was less gibberish-ish this time. ;)

Hi Dooge,

I was a little cautious before installing sexlife, because I figured something this big would cause all sorts of havoc with other mods, but turns out that's not the case.  I've been running it for a few days now with no major problems at all, and no discernible increase on script lag. 

I'm still fine tuning some of the settings and npc preferences to my taste, but overall I'm enjoying it immensely!  I'm really thrilled that you provided a way to make changes to all the npcs, and even build a new json for other mods.  Now I can make Skyrim sex-crazy based on my vision of TES lore, and not have to rely on someone else's interpretation.  That might be the biggest selling point in my opinion, but it's hard to say because the whole mod is just great.

I haven't yet, but I'm thinking about trying out the prostitution options, and seeing if I can then disable radiant prostitution (which I use just to have some hooker-based ambiance) and keep the same effect.

I ran into one thing.  Not really a bug, more like an unfriendly interaction between mods.  And I came here to report it but it appears you might have already caught it yesterday with the changes to "You":

I have simple slavery and stobor's mod that adds a pirate slave scenario, and found myself sold to pirates.  One of the pirate ladies found her way to the first mate and sexlife kicked off some fun for them.  Meanwhile, my PC is doing her slavely duties with a couple of corsairs, and I see "You" commenting on the various goings-on.  After the corsairs finished, they both began attacking the invisible You (which of course had no effect).  And You is valiantly yelling things like "you'll never take me!"  Eventually everyone on the ship was gathered around trying to kill the unseen invader.  My PC sat back and wondered what living aboard a ship must do to one's sanity.

So in case you haven't addressed it, I thought it might help to make You friendly to all factions, so that this sort of thing doesn't happen.  But overall a minor thing in a fantastic mod.

Also, any thoughts about adding a nympho/slut/sex-addict type trait?  Victim kinda covers it for the askee, but not the asker.   I was looking for a way to make someone like Haelga go around hitting on people alot.

Thanks!  I'm off to try 1.3.1

Guest ffabris

hopely now with the 1.3.1 the game will stop selecting bluejays, woodpeckers and goats all the time lol

Haha... I thought that was very ... cute, in a way. ;-)

hopely now with the 1.3.1 the game will stop selecting bluejays, woodpeckers and goats all the time lol

Haha... I thought that was very ... cute, in a way. ;-)

Well when the dog kept trying to fuck the chicken I knew something was wrong!  BTW all animals should be set to bisexual, I don't think a dog really cares.  Or a chicken for that matter...

well dogs can be faithful. in my game a dog turned down  sofia lol. then the same dog went and raped gerdur then ah horse tried to rape the dog :P

Hahahahahahaaha - this is good one.

This reminded me of the scene my father shared with me when playing Skyrim. He had defeat mod installed. he was in Whiterun working on aromur bech when 3 vampires attacked the city. Adrianne Avennici overpowered master vampire and started to rape him. One other vampire bashed A.A. down and started to rape her. City guard knocked down master vampire and started to rape him. After he finished, Amren knocked him down and raped him. Since A.A. was knocked down, dog that join the fight jumped on A.A. and raped her. In the meantime, A.A.'s husband saw what was happening and he overpowered the vampire who raped his wife and he reaped him. Master vampire managed to escaped the city, but the horse in Whiterun stable overpowered him and raped him until he died.

When my dad shared this story with me, we were both dying laughing.

Sorry folks for little distraction, just couldn't resist. Thank you.

Hi Dooge,

I was a little cautious before installing sexlife, because I figured something this big would cause all sorts of havoc with other mods, but turns out that's not the case.  I've been running it for a few days now with no major problems at all, and no discernible increase on script lag. 

I'm still fine tuning some of the settings and npc preferences to my taste, but overall I'm enjoying it immensely!  I'm really thrilled that you provided a way to make changes to all the npcs, and even build a new json for other mods.  Now I can make Skyrim sex-crazy based on my vision of TES lore, and not have to rely on someone else's interpretation.  That might be the biggest selling point in my opinion, but it's hard to say because the whole mod is just great.

I haven't yet, but I'm thinking about trying out the prostitution options, and seeing if I can then disable radiant prostitution (which I use just to have some hooker-based ambiance) and keep the same effect.

I ran into one thing.  Not really a bug, more like an unfriendly interaction between mods.  And I came here to report it but it appears you might have already caught it yesterday with the changes to "You":

I have simple slavery and stobor's mod that adds a pirate slave scenario, and found myself sold to pirates.  One of the pirate ladies found her way to the first mate and sexlife kicked off some fun for them.  Meanwhile, my PC is doing her slavely duties with a couple of corsairs, and I see "You" commenting on the various goings-on.  After the corsairs finished, they both began attacking the invisible You (which of course had no effect).  And You is valiantly yelling things like "you'll never take me!"  Eventually everyone on the ship was gathered around trying to kill the unseen invader.  My PC sat back and wondered what living aboard a ship must do to one's sanity.

So in case you haven't addressed it, I thought it might help to make You friendly to all factions, so that this sort of thing doesn't happen.  But overall a minor thing in a fantastic mod.

Also, any thoughts about adding a nympho/slut/sex-addict type trait?  Victim kinda covers it for the askee, but not the asker.   I was looking for a way to make someone like Haelga go around hitting on people alot.

Thanks!  I'm off to try 1.3.1

Some comments:

Prostitution is so far just attitudes shining through in spoken lines. No real acts of buying sex. Anyway, should still add ambience.

I will continue to develop YOU into as inert as possible. Perhaps a script that copies all the factionranks from player.

Dominant adds small bonus to initiative. (effectively lowers the arousal threshold)

1.3.1 will outright block anything that is flying (and several other types). Chickens will still pass the filter tho.

The problem is all the animals and monsters share almost the same keywords. Only way to block some is to check the race. Allowing/blocking per race may easily lead to situation where custom races won't work. We don't want that now do we?

Anyways, it of course can still be improved, and will.

These are hard-coded blocked races from vanilla Skyrim.

bool function IsForbiddenRace(Actor akref)
    Race R = akref.GetRace()
    if (R == AlduinRace) || (R == AtronachFlameRace) || (R == AtronachFrostRace) || (R == AtronachStormRace) || (R == BretonRaceChild) || (R == BretonRaceChildVampire) || (R == DragonRace)  || (R == IceWraithRace)  || (R == ImperialRaceChild)  || (R == InvisibleRace)  || (R == MagicAnomalyRace)  || (R == ManakinRace)  || (R == NordRaceChild)  || (R == RedguardRaceChild) || (R == RigidSkeletonRace)  || (R == SkeletonNecroPriestRace)  || (R == SkeletonNecroRace)  || (R == SkeletonRace)  || (R == SlaughterfishRace)  || (R == SprigganMatronRace)  || (R == SprigganRace)  || (R == SprigganSwarmRace)  || (R == SwarmRace)  || (R == UndeadDragonRace)  || (R == WispRace)  || (R == WispShadeRace)  || (R == WitchlightRace)
    	return true
    else
    	return false
    endif
EndFunction

well dogs can be faithful. in my game a dog turned down  sofia lol. then the same dog went and raped gerdur then ah horse tried to rape the dog :P

Hahahahahahaaha - this is good one.

This reminded me of the scene my father shared with me when playing Skyrim. He had defeat mod installed. he was in Whiterun working on aromur bech when 3 vampires attacked the city. Adrianne Avennici overpowered master vampire and started to rape him. One other vampire bashed A.A. down and started to rape her. City guard knocked down master vampire and started to rape him. After he finished, Amren knocked him down and raped him. Since A.A. was knocked down, dog that join the fight jumped on A.A. and raped her. In the meantime, A.A.'s husband saw what was happening and he overpowered the vampire who raped his wife and he reaped him. Master vampire managed to escaped the city, but the horse in Whiterun stable overpowered him and raped him until he died.

When my dad shared this story with me, we were both dying laughing.

Sorry folks for little distraction, just couldn't resist. Thank you.

Hehehe

germanicius scenarios like that are posible in skyrim if you run defeat mod XD something similar have happened in my game except it was my follower that overpowered a bandit defender and did some girl on girl action then defender overpowered me and rided my pc her friend laughed and taked turn after defender was finished my pc ,after that vigilants game and raped both bandits XD.

i used sexlab aroused and setted female npc that had likes female to both sexes, she never engaged sex with my pc hmm should i try use sexlab sexuality and see if she engage sex with my pc and not just commentin i wish he would just take me.(okay tested with lydia in breezehome as she aproached me she said that guy has strong arms and my pc said im not interested those things upper left cornes sexlife said correct gender but still playing maxgender fail )

lines that npc:s say are really well done :) a deadguard was at whiterun  a guard aproached me and said something wait you have you seen something ? my npc could choose i have nothing to tell you or i dont know anything or something like that i was blowed away and laughed XD . 

Having a little trouble with You.

I use Death Alternative and Captured, and my character has been enslaved by vampires to be used as feeding cattle.

The vampires don't like You.  They really don't like You.

So any time a vampire approaches me through SLSL, they immediately go bonkers trying to kill You.  Which, of course, they can't.  So they make a huge mess and a lot of noise and eventually You goes away and they go back about their business.

I don't know if it's something that's a problem with the way DA handles making enemies friendly, or if this type of thing could happen through other mods that do the same thing (i.e. Sanguine's Debauchery).  I don't really know how to fix this, just letting you know what's happening.

1.3.1 will outright block anything that is flying (and several other types). Chickens will still pass the filter tho.

The problem is all the animals and monsters share almost the same keywords. Only way to block some is to check the race. Allowing/blocking per race may easily lead to situation where custom races won't work. We don't want that now do we?

Anyways, it of course can still be improved, and will.

These are hard-coded blocked races from vanilla Skyrim.

bool function IsForbiddenRace(Actor akref)
    Race R = akref.GetRace()
    if (R == AlduinRace) || (R == AtronachFlameRace) || (R == AtronachFrostRace) || (R == AtronachStormRace) || (R == BretonRaceChild) || (R == BretonRaceChildVampire) || (R == DragonRace)  || (R == IceWraithRace)  || (R == ImperialRaceChild)  || (R == InvisibleRace)  || (R == MagicAnomalyRace)  || (R == ManakinRace)  || (R == NordRaceChild)  || (R == RedguardRaceChild) || (R == RigidSkeletonRace)  || (R == SkeletonNecroPriestRace)  || (R == SkeletonNecroRace)  || (R == SkeletonRace)  || (R == SlaughterfishRace)  || (R == SprigganMatronRace)  || (R == SprigganRace)  || (R == SprigganSwarmRace)  || (R == SwarmRace)  || (R == UndeadDragonRace)  || (R == WispRace)  || (R == WispShadeRace)  || (R == WitchlightRace)
    	return true
    else
    	return false
    endif
EndFunction

Why try rebuilding the wheel only to have it break again the next time someone adds animations for a new race?

Use Sexlab.IsValidActor(actor) so you'll always get actors that have animations available and you won't need flags to all/disallow creatures or specific creatures because the user can control that in the Sexlab Framework.

Having a little trouble with You.

I use Death Alternative and Captured, and my character has been enslaved by vampires to be used as feeding cattle.

The vampires don't like You.  They really don't like You.

So any time a vampire approaches me through SLSL, they immediately go bonkers trying to kill You.  Which, of course, they can't.  So they make a huge mess and a lot of noise and eventually You goes away and they go back about their business.

I don't know if it's something that's a problem with the way DA handles making enemies friendly, or if this type of thing could happen through other mods that do the same thing (i.e. Sanguine's Debauchery).  I don't really know how to fix this, just letting you know what's happening.

First line of defence is to try to make YOU insignificant to everyone. I will add to playerfaction, maybe that helps. If not then we will add something new to it too. It's important for me to add these fixes one at a time so we know which one works.

Second line of defence will just to stop any conflict and teleport him/her away if she gets attacked.

Everyone please report back if and when YOU runs into new type of trouble. 

Anyone (specially those know know scripting) please suggest ideas:

I use invisible race actor to speak some lines on behalf of the player. This 'YOU' is only there when player speaks. Obviously such actor will be picked up by other mods but I want to minimize the interaction as much as possible.

What tricks there are to make such actor as inert towards other actors as possible. Some people report 'YOU' being attacked. If I add it to playerfaction how much does that help? Spells, factionranks, some commands I am not aware of... Any other ways you know or can think of?

Also if attacked, I do then teleport him/her away and that is that, but best if such things never even happened.

Why try rebuilding the wheel only to have it break again the next time someone adds animations for a new race?

Use Sexlab.IsValidActor(actor) so you'll always get actors that have animations available and you won't need flags to all/disallow creatures or specific creatures because the user can control that in the Sexlab Framework.

Oh I'm not testing for validity for animation with that. This mod makes actors also speak to each other. Lonely horny traveler ranting about his needs to a squirrel or milk maid telling her deepest desires to a cow while milking it. If there is sex scene Sexlab functions are heavily utilized.

First line of defence is to try to make YOU insignificant to everyone. I will add to playerfaction, maybe that helps. If not then we will add something new to it too. It's important for me to add these fixes one at a time so we know which one works.

Have you tried creating a new faction just for YOU that is allied with every other faction?

Have you tried creating a new faction just for YOU that is allied with every other faction?

If nothing else works I can try that. 1.3.3 includes major improvements already.

Is there a way to exclude certain factions or Races.

For eg, Draugr.

I was exploring a Nordic rune when I stumbled on 2 draugr chatting about some merchant busting a nut in them.

Another strange thing that happened when I was in the Riften jail speaking to Sibbi.

One of the inmates made a move on "Skeever" even though Bestiality was disabled.

The Skeever politely refused though.