Guest ffabris

Btw ... please please please implement a way to save settings and player/npc attribs. FISS may help.

adcSLSL Skyrim.esm.json file in SKSE>Plugins>StorUtildata (in SLSL) defines

default attributes of humanoid actors (both PC=prisoner and NPCs alike).

you can edit there characters'  attributes found in .csv file in designs & tools 0.11.0>presets

(version 1 of immersive vanilla preset 2015-07-06.csv), in accordance with your preference,

then convert it from .csv into adcSLSL skyrim [or name of the mod].json with help of Dooge's converter

(where's it now? I suppose it had attached in 0.12.0 or something like that version...)

and finally put .json files in SKSE>Plugins>StorUtildata.

• Doesn't help with add-on NPCs.
  • Seems VERY laborious as compared to including import/export. SexLab has it, SOS has it.

Dooge, did a couple very quick tests with incest (2 NPCs hard-coded as lovers/siblings in the mod ESP; one stand-alone NPC hard-coded as Player's lover/sibling). Didn't see any specific text - but I may have missed it.

Incest text suggestions:

• Incest is best! (audience line from Rocky Horror Picture Show)
  • All in the family (sitcom)
  • No one can know you as I do!

Questions:

I see Devious Devices is supported - does that mean DD items can equip? In what situations?

Prostitution: planning on adding solicitation, etc?

Adds to animation tags FF when lesbians and MM when gay couple for additional animations for those cases. Try and report back.

Does this mean the script adds back the tags that were previously removed? Or is this different?

There are many branches of dialog so you do not always see all he lines. To get one out of all the possible ones... is unlikely. All I can say it has worked earlier.

I will add more lines and at least the two last on your list would definitely be on it.

There is code to detect chastity belts, but no spoken lines to acknowledge that.

All animations have MF tag by default. It just adds MM and FF in addition. The earlier version changed MF to MM/FF now we just add another tag. Should result in more animations available.

OK, thanks for answering the questions - very helpful. :)

Btw ... please please please implement a way to save settings and player/npc attribs. FISS may help.

adcSLSL Skyrim.esm.json file in SKSE>Plugins>StorUtildata (in SLSL) defines

default attributes of humanoid actors (both PC=prisoner and NPCs alike).

you can edit there characters'  attributes found in .csv file in designs & tools 0.11.0>presets

(version 1 of immersive vanilla preset 2015-07-06.csv), in accordance with your preference,

then convert it from .csv into adcSLSL skyrim [or name of the mod].json with help of Dooge's converter

(where's it now? I suppose it had attached in 0.12.0 or something like that version...)

and finally put .json files in SKSE>Plugins>StorUtildata.

• Doesn't help with add-on NPCs.
  • Seems VERY laborious as compared to including import/export. SexLab has it, SOS has it.

• It works with add-on NPCs. I play with Interesting NPCs, Inconsequential NPCs, Arissa, Sofia, Hoth, and many others.
  • It takes more than 5 minutes, yes, but believe it, it is not that laborious. And you can set everyone just as you like it, which for me is worth the effort. But I'm a person who doesn't trust automatons, so... ;-)

Please, read this post: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/47307-sexlife/?p=1217340. If there is anything still unclear, don't hesitate to ask.

so is it playable yet ?

:lol:

To answer your question shortly and briefly, without bothering you with too much details, without any useless information, avoiding digression... Just to make sure you can install this mod and play it without problems... And not to make any, as the poet said, "much ado about nothing"... Also to be understood and comprehended, although English is not my mother tongue (nor my father's for that matter). However, come to think of it, I don't have much trouble with reading or writing in this language. I think...

Well, coming back to your question, which, as I said, I want to answer fully and without any unnecessary circumstantialities or other specifications, which may be of some use, but definitely not particularly here, where you expect a precise answer to a precise question (although the level of precision may be a question of one's personal view)... For example... [cut]

So without further ado - is it playable yet? Exactly, I'm not sure. From what I have read in this thread (twice or thrice): some people play it without any issues at all, some with some issues, some said they can't play it... I can play it.

I hope I was able to help.

so is it playable yet ?

To answer your question shortly and briefly, without bothering you with too much details, without any useless information, avoiding digression... Just to make sure you can install this mod and play it without problems... And not to make any, as the poet said, "much ado about nothing"... Also to be understood and comprehended, although English is not my mother tongue (nor my father's for that matter). However, come to think of it, I don't have much trouble with reading or writing in this language. I think...

Well, coming back to your question, which, as I said, I want to answer fully and without any unnecessary circumstantialities or other specifications, which may be of some use, but definitely not particularly here, where you expect a precise answer to a precise question (although the level of precision may be a question of one's personal view)... For example... [cut]

So without further ado - is it playable yet? Exactly, I'm not sure. From what I have read in this thread (twice or thrice): some people play it without any issues at all, some with some issues, some said they can't play it... I can play it.

Lol.

Anyway, here is unofficial release. Meaning not tested, no nothing. But lots of added dialogue content >100 including two from ffabris. Change log inside.

adcSexlife-1.1.0.zip

Guest ffabris
  • It works with add-on NPCs. I play with Interesting NPCs, Inconsequential NPCs, Arissa, Sofia, Hoth, and many others.
  • It takes more than 5 minutes, yes, but believe it, it is not that laborious. And you can set everyone just as you like it, which for me is worth the effort. But I'm a person who doesn't trust automatons, so... ;-)
Please, read this post: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/47307-sexlife/?p=1217340. If there is anything still unclear, don't hesitate to ask.

What I meant is that the included json files don't help with add-on mods. And surely an export feature would be far less work, no?

What I meant is that the included json files don't help with add-on mods. And surely an export feature would be far less work, no?

OK, I agree, export/import would be useful. Still, if you want to export some settings you need to make them first, right? So, in terms of labour, you would have to spend some time tweaking your non-vanilla NPCs. And this is done easier and faster outside the game.

Maybe I am misunderstanding something, but how exactly .json files work for vanilla NPCs and don't for add-on ones at the same time? I need to understand it properly if I am supposed to help you.

Edit: Just to make myself clear: I haven't always played SLSL without issues, but if there had been any problems, they would be about all NPCs, vanilla and non-vanilla. At the moment with v. 1.0, all seem fine.

Guest ffabris

OK, I agree, export/import would be useful. Still, if you want to export some settings you need to make them first, right? So, in terms of labour, you would have to spend some time tweaking your non-vanilla NPCs. And this is done easier and faster outside the game.

Consider, for example, an Export button on the SLSL actor panel (right side of Config). You set the NPC as you like, then click the button. That will dump the settings to the correct json file for later use. Compare time to config in-game and click a button, vs. hunting for actor ID, inputting into spreadsheet, then copy/paste to json...

Added: Btw, I didn't mean "doesn't work" literally. It does work. I meant that supplied json files are not useful for add-on mods. Further, they define one person's view of what NPC attributes should be; others may have very different views. (And yes, in that case, they can be changed - but again, manually, tediously.)

Generally, this is a pet peeve I have with most mods that have a config: no way to export/import, with VERY few exceptions. Any time I start a new game, it takes me 30mins or more just to set all the mods' options.

so is it playable yet ?

now thats what i call a clear answer of a book writer :D thx...

Works nicely, well done! My girl got approached by a dude, she said she's into women and that was that. Got approached by another girl, mine said she was waiting for true love and that was that. Turned off the faithful setting, got aproached again and the rest is history. History you can read in the stains on the floor of the Frostfuit Inn.

But let me share a couple of stories that I found odd. And hilarious.

Whilst in whiterun Ysolda chatted up the cow. The cow said it wasn't into cooch. I spilled my drink laughing.

Whilst in a dungeon I snuck up on some bandits. Further down the line more bandits and one giant frostbite spider. Suddenly I read "Bandit is making a move on Giant Frostbite Spider" or some such. Now I had to rush down the dungoen because the spider replied "thought you'd never ask" and that was something I just had to see. And behold, there it was. A giant spider shagging a dude. And as if he remembered he hated spiders, as soon as the animation finished they started attacking each other. Spider won of course. Black widdow?

Anyway, maybe you could exclude creatures from partaking in the dialog. Or maybe you shouldn't cuz it was pretty funny ;-)

Guest ffabris

ValidateActor()

int function ValidateActor(Actor ActorRef)
Checks if the given Actor ActorRef is currently allowed to animate within SexLab, returning a status code that corresponds to their validation status. All negative status codes are considered invalid, while a value of 1 is the only return considered as valid.

Status codes:
1 - Actor is valid
-1 - Actor does not exist
-10 - They currently aren't available for another SexLab Animation
-11 - They are forbidden from animating, due to being expressely forbidden with ForbidActor(), or because they are of a child appearing race
-12 - They don't currently have any 3D loaded into the game to animate with
-13 - He's dead Jim. Actor is not currently amongst the living
-14 - They are currently disabled by Skyrim
-15 - They are currently flying
-16 - They are currently mounted
-17 - They are likely a creature/beast/monster type race that does not have an enabled creature animation

Dooge, sorry, can you clarify what -12 means? And the context in which it can happen. I just saw that a few times ... 2 actors in a building, both valid ... at least apparently.

Guest ffabris

Suggestions:

• if a rape scene kicks in, use only animations flagged as aggressive in Sexlab
  • if Devious Devices is loaded, player/NPC wearing restraints is automatically flagged as submissive and victim, regardless of attributes (ie can never refuse sex as long as orientation matches); arousal threshhold is ignored.
Guest ffabris

Question concerning the json settings files: if you have an NPC overhaul (changes the appearance of NPCs), should the json be named adcSLSL Skyrim.esm.json or adcSLSL NPC_Patch.esm.json ?

Question concerning the json settings files: if you have an NPC overhaul (changes the appearance of NPCs), should the json be named adcSLSL Skyrim.esm.json or adcSLSL NPC_Patch.esm.json ?

Since the refID of vanilla NPCs originally comes from the vanilla game,

tweaks in adcSLSL Skyrim.esm.json should be better, I suppose. 

I use some NPC overhaul mods (USKP/UDGP/UDBP also belong to this category, in a sense)

together with SLSL, and the original (adcSLSL skyrim.esm.json and so on) .json files

seem to work well with these tweak mods (no single case has failed to found the preset from correct .json files).

Works nicely, well done! My girl got approached by a dude, she said she's into women and that was that. Got approached by another girl, mine said she was waiting for true love and that was that. Turned off the faithful setting, got aproached again and the rest is history. History you can read in the stains on the floor of the Frostfuit Inn.

But let me share a couple of stories that I found odd. And hilarious.

Whilst in whiterun Ysolda chatted up the cow. The cow said it wasn't into cooch. I spilled my drink laughing.

Whilst in a dungeon I snuck up on some bandits. Further down the line more bandits and one giant frostbite spider. Suddenly I read "Bandit is making a move on Giant Frostbite Spider" or some such. Now I had to rush down the dungoen because the spider replied "thought you'd never ask" and that was something I just had to see. And behold, there it was. A giant spider shagging a dude. And as if he remembered he hated spiders, as soon as the animation finished they started attacking each other. Spider won of course. Black widdow?

Anyway, maybe you could exclude creatures from partaking in the dialog. Or maybe you shouldn't cuz it was pretty funny ;-)

Hahahah and I spilled my morning coffee reading this! Golden... real golden.

Anyway... I tried to make a toggle (bestiality) that would exclude animals, or more like make their role 100% realistic (dog stares at you while you rant about your lovelife). I dunno if you had that toggle on or off, but even in the case it is off... who knows if it works. The mod is just too big for me to test with the time I have.

Anyway, your post is much appreciated!

Something for later maybe.....  Maybe you could change he/she to <name>/<race>/<faction>.  

Margeret: "I hear that <Argonian> <Merchant> is loaded."  for unnamed characters.

Hogni: "Damn, did you see Fabbis fine ass!" for named characters.

It'd make it easier to tell who everyone is talking about in a crowded area.  :)

BTW, the Silent Bards mod should almost be a requirement.  Makes SLSL so much easier to read in a tavern.

I don't know if that is possible. Then again the dialogue does include Player name so maybe one can add variables to the dialogue. If so... the possibilities are unlimited. I will look into it. I can add Silent Bards as recommendation. I can't find anything about this in the internet. Can someone tell me a quest line, NPC and context where a line is 'spoken' (dialogue with subtitles) where players name is said....

Edit: Ok in Sofia introduction player presents himself.

Edit2: OK I found what I was looking for and the googled some more which led to this page: http://www.creationkit.com/Text_ReplacementIt is set of predefined variables, so no unlimited power there, but still very useful. 

Also, it is only usable in some parts of dialogue not everywhere. I will look more into this.

Edit3: The text replacement does not seem to work in the type of dialogue that is used in SLSL

Wow, this mod is amazing and it progressed really quickly.

Gender preference:

5 % Lesbian

5 % Gay

10 % Bi

10 % Sexlab sexuality (May be any depending on sexual history)

70 % Hetero

Wouldn't it be better to have gender preference based on Sexlab sexuality (mostly or exclusively)? I don't know about other players, but I have already tinkered with many Skyroamers (i.e. NPCs, followers, companions) and I would rather SLSL did not change my choices. I think this is important for compliance with other mods - e.g. SLAA: one of my lovers, formerly bisexual, suddenly becomes lesbian - what, I wasn't good enough? :blush:

P.S.: I like the development in descriptions, however, I found some typos/errors. If you need help with that, here I am. :)

I agree that existing settings should not be changed. However on a clean game, everyone becomes more or less bisexual if the default setting (SLA sexuality from SexLab) is kept. I can add option that when an actor is initialized for the first time, it's sexuality can be left untouched (existing SLA gender preference setting) and only the attributes are determined. (Edit: done)

The descriptions are placeholders at this point, I plan to add more and better quality later. Also... I code laying down on sofa so I do lot of typos! But thanks anyway.

Do the percentages in this quote still apply or has that changed somehow? But I was wondering if there's a way to assign sexual preference through a .json file setting?

Wow, this mod is amazing and it progressed really quickly.

Gender preference:

5 % Lesbian

5 % Gay

10 % Bi

10 % Sexlab sexuality (May be any depending on sexual history)

70 % Hetero

Do the percentages in this quote still apply or has that changed somehow? But I was wondering if there's a way to assign sexual preference through a .json file setting?

They still apply. I have been thinking about adding that possibility to the json files as well, but currently not possible.

Consider, for example, an Export button on the SLSL actor panel (right side of Config). You set the NPC as you like, then click the button. That will dump the settings to the correct json file for later use. Compare time to config in-game and click a button, vs. hunting for actor ID, inputting into spreadsheet, then copy/paste to json...

Added: Btw, I didn't mean "doesn't work" literally. It does work. I meant that supplied json files are not useful for add-on mods. Further, they define one person's view of what NPC attributes should be; others may have very different views. (And yes, in that case, they can be changed - but again, manually, tediously.)

Generally, this is a pet peeve I have with most mods that have a config: no way to export/import, with VERY few exceptions. Any time I start a new game, it takes me 30mins or more just to set all the mods' options.

Changes made to attributes in-game stay valid inside that savegame. But if you load an earlier save, then the changes are lost. If you start new game altogether, then the values come from the .json files.

I have been thinking about making desktop application that would keep database of everyone and one could easily adjust their attributes and then save everything as .json files. This is good tool for authors and for future when we add more attributes and for example sexual orientation. Not super good for individual players.

For individual players I could add a button that updates the currently selected Character into the .json file so that in a new game that actor would have the same values as currently. Not sure if this would just add confusion. Not sure if it is easy to do which is a requirement. Complete save of all MCM options is not an option at this time.

ValidateActor()

int function ValidateActor(Actor ActorRef)
Checks if the given Actor ActorRef is currently allowed to animate within SexLab, returning a status code that corresponds to their validation status. All negative status codes are considered invalid, while a value of 1 is the only return considered as valid.

Status codes:
1 - Actor is valid
-1 - Actor does not exist
-10 - They currently aren't available for another SexLab Animation
-11 - They are forbidden from animating, due to being expressely forbidden with ForbidActor(), or because they are of a child appearing race
-12 - They don't currently have any 3D loaded into the game to animate with
-13 - He's dead Jim. Actor is not currently amongst the living
-14 - They are currently disabled by Skyrim
-15 - They are currently flying
-16 - They are currently mounted
-17 - They are likely a creature/beast/monster type race that does not have an enabled creature animation

Dooge, sorry, can you clarify what -12 means? And the context in which it can happen. I just saw that a few times ... 2 actors in a building, both valid ... at least apparently.

-12 means the actor is in the same space... but at different time. In a scene later in the game, or earlier.

Suggestions:

• if a rape scene kicks in, use only animations flagged as aggressive in Sexlab
  • if Devious Devices is loaded, player/NPC wearing restraints is automatically flagged as submissive and victim, regardless of attributes (ie can never refuse sex as long as orientation matches); arousal threshhold is ignored.

Good spot. Rape does have aggressive tag, during development I have added other code that did add more tags... making rape act not as it was supposed. Fixed.

I can do the other point as well to some extent. If SM content is enabled and No=chastity belt, No=Gag, Yes=arms binder or other device that makes helpless. This combo would then see those people as 'Victim'.

I think whichever is later in the load order. Or perhaps where the NPC is originally defined. Just to be sure I would add the same ID to both.

Anyway, give most weight to y_sengaku and iacex111 they have more practical experience on how the presets work.

First of all... Great mod. Kicks the pants off of "Random Sex." (No offense Arizona_Steve, but I don't have to keep turning it on and off depending on the location)

There is however one issue that I'm running into and I haven't found it anywhere on the forum.

Is anyone else experiencing an invisible "you" character separate from the PC? I was actually at an alchemy table and "You" raped my PC. "You" also responds to Spectator Crowds Ultra and makes comments. Not sure if this was intentional or is a glitch caused by my other mods or load order.

First of all... Great mod. Kicks the pants off of "Random Sex." (No offense Arizona_Steve, but I don't have to keep turning it on and off depending on the location)

There is however one issue that I'm running into and I haven't found it anywhere on the forum.

Is anyone else experiencing an invisible "you" character separate from the PC? I was actually at an alchemy table and "You" raped my PC. "You" also responds to Spectator Crowds Ultra and makes comments. Not sure if this was intentional or is a glitch caused by my other mods or load order.

Lol are you sure your character just didn't have a really bad trip from inhaling some toxic fumes from the alembic?

No seriously... part of the problem is I added second You into game, a female, and probably forgot to exclude it from actions taken by SLSL, such as raping yourself. So that part is a bug.

If other mods make one of the two Yous perform stuff... there is not much I can do about it. I can try to add some keywords that are meant to make actors excluded, but other mods may not check for such things.

Yous are present only during the time when the PC itself is addressed, but it is long enough for some mods that trigger frequently to make them do stuff. I will inspect if there are other ways to make them more inert.