UUNP Body Slide Conversions - ChaJaPa

Unfortunately the Golden Slave outfit/heels/gloves don't seem to work with the uunp sliders. it works fine with the cbbe sliders, but none of the uunp sliders or presets show up as options for the outfits.

Yeah, I didn't add a SliderGroups folder.

In the meantime, if you take whatever your body preset is.... for example, let's say you use Unified UNP HDT in the UNPB shape.... 

Choose Groups

Select Unified UNP HDT

Then select the Unified UNP UNPB body

Save Preset

Check all the boxes

Name it "UNPB armor Preset" (without the quotes)

Exit bodyslide

Start Bodyslide

Now select the golden slave outfit and your preset should show up. I've done this for several outfits and it works fine. However I will go in and make SliderGroups for the outfits that don't have them. Just not going to happen for a few days. It's 4:30 am here and I just got up to let the dogs out and then today I have a ton of cooking to do for a party this weekend. (like.... 60 bacon-wrapped boneless chicken thighs.... in the smoker....*drool*)

Ebon shroud is not good. Not sure why. I'll fix it in a couple of days. Sorry. That's just as soon as I'll be able to get back to it.

Unfortunately the Golden Slave outfit/heels/gloves don't seem to work with the uunp sliders. it works fine with the cbbe sliders, but none of the uunp sliders or presets show up as options for the outfits.

Yeah, I didn't add a SliderGroups folder.

In the meantime, if you take whatever your body preset is.... for example, let's say you use Unified UNP HDT in the UNPB shape.... 

Choose Groups

Select Unified UNP HDT

Then select the Unified UNP UNPB body

Save Preset

Check all the boxes

Name it "UNPB armor Preset" (without the quotes)

Exit bodyslide

Start Bodyslide

Now select the golden slave outfit and your preset should show up. I've done this for several outfits and it works fine. However I will go in and make SliderGroups for the outfits that don't have them. Just not going to happen for a few days. It's 4:30 am here and I just got up to let the dogs out and then today I have a ton of cooking to do for a party this weekend. (like.... 60 bacon-wrapped boneless chicken thighs.... in the smoker....*drool*)

Ebon shroud is not good. Not sure why. I'll fix it in a couple of days. Sorry. That's just as soon as I'll be able to get back to it.

Understandable. Thank you for clearing that up.

Anyone who tried the Ebon Shroud conversion, please download THIS from the mirror and see if that works better. I believe I got rid of most of the clipping.

For the original, use the CBBE TBBP version, not the HDT version. 

Why?

Because I'm using the CBBE TBBP version as the basis for the conversion and if there are issues I want to make sure we're all starting from the same place.

I just used the newer bodyslide files (from that link above) and it appears to be working much better.

Hey I was working on an Osare maid outfit conversion since someone suggested it. I have a problem with it and I was wondering if anyone has a clue on how to fix it. In the image you can see the breasts going through the armor but it isn't clipping. The problem is that the armor/clothes aren't hdt so they don't move at all. Any idea on how to make it hdt? The body itself is hdt so when I move they move right through it.  Other than that I just need to do fix the socks and maybe make the apron move a bit more forward.

post-700755-0-34687300-1435360114_thumb.png

Hey I was working on an Osare maid outfit conversion since someone suggested it. I have a problem with it and I was wondering if anyone has a clue on how to fix it. In the image you can see the breasts going through the armor but it isn't clipping. The problem is that the armor/clothes aren't hdt so they don't move at all. Any idea on how to make it hdt? The body itself is hdt so when I move they move right through it.  Other than that I just need to do fix the socks and maybe make the apron move a bit more forward.

attachicon.gifenb 2015_06_26 18_04_40_10.png

I think you just need to copy the bone weights from the UUNP reference body into the outfit meshes.

attachicon.gifenb 2015_06_26 18_04_40_10.png

I think you just need to copy the bone weights from the UUNP reference body into the outfit meshes.

Oh ok I'll see if I can get it to work then.

Got it ty.

My english is poor,so I can not say a lot. Thank you for your wonderful work. Could you convert those clothes?

OSARE Maid Outfit Ultimate Tweaked Version

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/15872/?

Lady of Death

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13761/?

Rogue Armor Outfits

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-441.html

Dragonbone Barbarian Armors

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52711/?

I converted the Osare outfit but sadly I can't get permission to release it. The creator has not given free permission to use unless given by him. I tried contacting him but his mailbox is full so I don't think there is anyway I can release it.

Added Ageha Armor - Heavy Walker

Original is  HERE  so you can see what it looks like.

Bodyslide files on the download page here on LL and also on the mirror.

I put a SliderGroups folder and file in this one so it should show up in BodySlide without extra dickin' around.

Also this is my first one with zaps.

Have fun

post-347789-0-26697100-1435593587_thumb.jpg

post-347789-0-23144200-1435593594_thumb.jpg

post-347789-0-54639000-1435593599_thumb.jpg

Spotted some minor clipping on the Ebony Nocturnal boots when walking/running did my best to grab a ss if it can be fixed great if not meh I dont care this looks to good as a whole. It appears on both boots in the same spot it could also be from my walk/run animation and may not appear on all.

clipping_zpsaykqtbhm.jpg

there's monno's bikini mod on the nexus for the time being http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64853/?

also i just wanted to ask how the progress on the shiny latex catsuits is,i love those things

I got side-tracked here working on JUGs.

Also RL stuff.... making a special dinner for my niece who just had a baby, finding a lightweight wheelchair so my wife can more easily transport her mother to doctor appointments, meeting with architect and builder about a remodel we are getting ready to do.

AND.... my wife is on her summer vacation (she's a teacher) so I like to spend time with her (when she lets me... heheheh)

I haven't forgotten the catsuits though. They are pretty high up on my priority list. I'm afraid it's going to be a while before I can get to them.

oh my,,that's indeed a very lot of things.and congrats for the newest family member!

also,this mod might catch your attention too in this case? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50301/?i'm mainly suggesting this because cursed loot uses those catsuits and this one was added in the latest version,and i'm feverishly trying to replace any armor with an uunp version(switched to it the moment the remodeled cbbe armors were converted)

Um, hey guys!

Maybe a dumb question, but anyone know what happened to the "Remodeled Armor for Unified UNP Bodyslide HDT" thread?

It's an awesome collection (kudos to the mod author) but I think I missed an update and now I can't find it!

Cheers!

Um, hey guys!

Maybe a dumb question, but anyone know what happened to the "Remodeled Armor for Unified UNP Bodyslide HDT" thread?

It's an awesome collection (kudos to the mod author) but I think I missed an update and now I can't find it!

Cheers!

Apparently it was removed because of permission. The author stated it's a Nexus exclusive.