Hatsune Miku Vocaloid Classic Outfit

Can I ask for two other things: to make it temperable and to remove the panties? I guess that panties are up to person's taste, but it would be nice to have at least the non-panties version. As for temperability, well... a quick change in the CK should make that even better. I guess that enchanting is out of the question, since it already has glow as its enchantment, but enchanted amulets and rings should cover for the armor. Oh, and one other thing: don't change the hair.

Edit: Errrrr... am I the only one that gets invisible outfit on second load? If I load a game and then acquire the armor, it looks just fine. But if I exit the game and then reload the save when I had the armor, I get the invisible suit. Anyone else gets that problem or is something wrong with my game?

Can I ask for two other things: to make it temperable and to remove the panties? I guess that panties are up to person's taste, but it would be nice to have at least the non-panties version. As for temperability, well... a quick change in the CK should make that even better. I guess that enchanting is out of the question, since it already has glow as its enchantment, but enchanted amulets and rings should cover for the armor. Oh, and one other thing: don't change the hair.

Edit: Errrrr... am I the only one that gets invisible outfit on second load? If I load a game and then acquire the armor, it looks just fine. But if I exit the game and then reload the save when I had the armor, I get the invisible suit. Anyone else gets that problem or is something wrong with my game?

I havent had that problem before... ok I can make it temperable, remove the panties.. going commando?

well how about with removable panties so you can wear it with or without the panties...

Yes, that would be okay. I'll try seeing whether that "invisible suit" can be something only I have. It's a shame, though: I really like seeing that hair.

forgot to ask.. commando style for what version?

Heavy. I only wear heavy armor version.

I have isolated the "invisible suit" glitch. If I make a save, save 1, in which I am not wearing this outfit, and then equip the outfit, then everything is okay. Then I save while I am wearing the outfit, save 2, and then when I load save 2, *then* I get the glitch. Which means that if I ever make a save while wearing the outfit, that glitch will occur. Hmm. Interesting.

I have isolated the "invisible suit" glitch. If I make a save, save 1, in which I am not wearing this outfit, and then equip the outfit, then everything is okay. Then I save while I am wearing the outfit, save 2, and then when I load save 2, *then* I get the glitch. Which means that if I ever make a save while wearing the outfit, that glitch will occur. Hmm. Interesting.

Add armor to favorite menu, then equip it from here.

Add armor to favorite menu, then equip it from here.

I will try, but I see no reason why would that way work. Still, it's worth a shot.

thats strange.. it works perfect for me :wacko:

has any body else get this glitch?

Ooooookay, it's time we make this official: I am confused.

It appears that quicksaves and normal saves get the glitch. BUT autosaves are okay and retain the normal look. Tried it on a dozen saves and on each and every one of them the outfit looks okay.

Hmmmmm... I had a possible solution why I get the glitch, but with this discovery, I have no ground on which I can base my theory. Man, what I would give to have Shuri's insight right about now.  :lol:  :lol: Or Shion's.

Ooooookay, it's time we make this official: I am confused.

It appears that quicksaves and normal saves get the glitch. BUT autosaves are okay and retain the normal look. Tried it on a dozen saves and on each and every one of them the outfit looks okay.

Hmmmmm... I had a possible solution why I get the glitch, but with this discovery, I have no ground on which I can base my theory. Man, what I would give to have Shuri's insight right about now.  :lol:  :lol: Or Shion's.

what version are you using because the unp version was just fixed around half an hour ago..

Guest Angwar

Hello nokou ;]

I've got this invisible bug only with Vocaloid Muzik Outfit UNP + Vocaloid Muzik Outfit UNP Heavy (overwritten main esp)

Vocaloid Muzik Outfit UNP standalone works fine

Files downloaded just few minutes ago

@Sun Shang Xiang

Removing the panties is pretty easy with nifskope all you need is a BSA extractor to extract the mesh from the BSA it will extract them and the folder path for the mesh then load the nifs miku discoland unp_0 and the miku discoland unp_1 into nifskope 1 at a time and right click the panties and go to block - remove branch this will delete the panties and anything attached to the panties out of the nif then save as and repeat for the 2nd nif. What you do to one nif has to be done to the 2nd one as well or it will not change in game. For BSA files just drop the folder that the nifs came in into your skyrim folder these are called loose files and loose files will always trump anything in the BSA meaning loose files will always win and the loose files will appear in game instead of the ones from the BSA.

nokou.7z

@nokou: I am using CBBE version rather than UNP.

@myuhinny: While it's easy for you, I dare not do such a thing on my own because I am a n00b regarding such things, and if I make a mistake which I didn't anticipate, I wouldn't know how to fix it. And I don't have nifskope.

Hello nokou ;]

I've got this invisible bug only with Vocaloid Muzik Outfit UNP + Vocaloid Muzik Outfit UNP Heavy (overwritten main esp)

Vocaloid Muzik Outfit UNP standalone works fine

Files downloaded just few minutes ago

Vocaloid Muzik Outfit UNP Heavy is the culprit then... i'll check it out in the morning, thanks for the info..

@nokou: I am using CBBE version rather than UNP.

@myuhinny: While it's easy for you, I dare not do such a thing on my own because I am a n00b regarding such things, and if I make a mistake which I didn't anticipate, I wouldn't know how to fix it. And I don't have nifskope.

I'll check the CBBE version again in the morning and I'll update if needed also I'll add the option for the panties to be used or not...

@Sun Shang Xiang

Nifskope can be downloaded here. http://niftools.sourceforge.net/wiki/NifSkopeMost things are trial and error and practice. As long as you have the rar/zip files you can't really ever really mess up since you can unzip/open the rar grab the files that got messed up and use them to overwrite the messed up ones and try again. A BSA extractor is basically just like 7zip you use the BSA extractor to open the BSA and pick the files you want to extract and extract them to a folder that you want them extracted to the extractor does everything for you by making the complete folder path that the texture/mesh uses and all you have to do is drop it into the game folder and if a file gets messed up you can just re-extract it and try again.

Is it possible to get an alternative, less shiny texture without latex? Skyrim uses many dull and naturalistic colors and this shining texture doesn't fit in. I tried your UNP version and it's a wonderfull armor.

Im glad you like it but the reason why it's shiney is because I wanted this outfit to be as close as the original vocaloid outfit

a cloth version wouldnt look as good.. sorry

Is it possible to get an alternative, less shiny texture without latex? Skyrim uses many dull and naturalistic colors and this shining texture doesn't fit in. I tried your UNP version and it's a wonderfull armor.

Maybe its your ENB or lighting mods because for me its not shiny at all its on neutral level of the Blind-o-meter 

And two Hatsune Miku don't fit well in Skyrim period because shes a bright colorful girl lol

Maybe its your ENB or lighting mods because for me its not shiny at all its on neutral level of the Blind-o-meter 

And two Hatsune Miku don't fit well in Skyrim period because shes a bright colorful girl lol

My ENB can be very bright at times, it dosent bother me though...

I changed my mind I'll do a cloth version and add glow to it... maybe my ENB was to bright or sumfin...

When I have it done I'll PM you and also add it to the downloads for every one else :P

Thanks for the advise, but I think it's just my taste (my ingame graphics look like the preview pictures). I don't like latex and would prefer a cloth version. If you like this style, it's a great armor. You can't make everyone happy and I am glad we got a UNP version :)

Yes, colorful anime girls don't fit well in this period, but for example her hair is fine. It's dull and the color isn't too strong.

Im glad you like it but the reason why it's shiney is because I wanted this outfit to be as close as the original vocaloid outfit

a cloth version wouldnt look as good.. sorry

Too be honest, I am not that familiar with Vacloid, but I like animes. Just wanted to give you some feedback and I accept your opinion. That's why I said it's well done ;)