Hatsune Miku Vocaloid Classic Outfit

View File

This mod is Hatsune Miku's Original Vocaloid outfit that some parts glows in the dark.
There might be some clipping around the arms and body if custom poses etc are used.

Now includes a Summer outfit and a Leek (aka) Glow Sitck Of Death

This mod requires HDT also a UNP or CBBE body "No other versions will be made". ok I lied :P

Important : Install the heavy armour after you've installed the light armor

So... How do i get it?

A chest sitting at the Guardian Stones and the key is sitting in one of the Stones.

The UNP Cloth version (classic outfit only Heavy armor) can be crafted in any forge under Hide

Legal Shit..

This mod is Exclusive to LoversLab only if found on Nexus or Steam I will never post another mod.
I have made these mods to my taste, (which means I wont alter them) some of you may not like them and other will
also please don't edit or modify this mod (unless for private use only) because I put alot time and effort into making it for everyone.
but enought of that...

I hope you like this mod.

Nokou

If there is any problems with this mod please let me know..

Note: aparently the UNP Version I had up was CBBE slim, It's fixed now so.... Sorry :(

Credits: to LT@3DM for the hair and leek from their vocaloid mod
and to Ayrx for the bodyslides... :D

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/03/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    HDT and UNP or CBBE Body
  • Special Edition Compatible

Regarding that note: it's not pic 3, it's pic 4. And for me, 168 is a child's play. My base attribute for most armors (heavy or light) is never below 200. And wearing a full set of legendary light armor (which I don't use, I prefer heavy) gives me... what, 5k< armor.

Since the hips are covered up it should work just fine with a unp based body right? If not i can still put it on a custom follower.

im not sure but if you try it let me know, if not i might make a unp version

Regarding that note: it's not pic 3, it's pic 4. And for me, 168 is a child's play. My base attribute for most armors (heavy or light) is never below 200. And wearing a full set of legendary light armor (which I don't use, I prefer heavy) gives me... what, 5k< armor.

ahhh.. my bad i was forgetting the first pic at the top I was only counting the pics at the bottom.. :P

i could add heavy to it if you want as a seperate esp file?

do you know more mods like this 1?

I found these pics on the internet.. Im working oin the summer one atm but cant find a good top..

any suggestions would be great, also I was thinking maybe bouncing breasts on the CBBE version?

post-89414-0-53706600-1430749295_thumb.jpg

post-89414-0-10778800-1430749309_thumb.jpg

Since the hips are covered up it should work just fine with a unp based body right? If not i can still put it on a custom follower.

Happy days but... a friend was trying to convert this CBBE to UNPCM which was not really good so

I made a UNP version hoping that he can use the UNP version instead...

so I've added UNP to the downloads in light and heavy armour

Heavy armour added (esp file) just override the light esp file with this one :D

Hope it's ok for you :D

Sexy armour! Especially the glow effect. :)

I always wanted to make a glowing type armour for skyrim.. never thought it would be this mod.

Im glad you like it :D

My top favorite outfit! thank you <3

No problem, This makes it well worth making and sharing.. :P

Im working on a summer version and this is what it looks like so far, I wish I had a better top though..

post-89414-0-90697000-1430765397_thumb.jpg

post-89414-0-37929000-1430765412_thumb.jpg

post-89414-0-49801100-1430765418_thumb.jpg

post-89414-0-13433000-1430765423_thumb.jpg

This mod stops my game from launching :( any clues why?

Maybe mod compatibility issues?

as pavelius_pavlentius said this mod Requires HDT if you havent got it installed you will get a CTD

Looks cool, but no bodyslide files? Any chance of someone making some for it?

If not I would have to pass on this.

If some one or your self wants to make body slides for any of my mods by all means go for it,

I have tried it and I dont have a clue what to do.. Sorry about this

if some one does make body slides please share it and if you dont mind if I could add them to the downloads

of course I will credit you..

I've tried the CBBE and the UNP versions, it looks like the unp version is missing something as I also CTD when equipping it and when I put it on a mannequin.

The CBBE version is working fine in both cases. I even tried loading both at the same time, the CBBE worked the UNP got a ctd. Checked the logs but couldn't find anything related.

I've tried the CBBE and the UNP versions, it looks like the unp version is missing something as I also CTD when equipping it and when I put it on a mannequin.

The CBBE version is working fine in both cases. I even tried loading both at the same time, the CBBE worked the UNP got a ctd. Checked the logs but couldn't find anything related.

I tried equipping the armor and I got CTD. Any idea? (not heavy one)

EDIT: I tried equipping directly from the box. It works now.

EDIT2: It only works on the first try, for some reason.

ok guys I'll check the UNP Version and I'll back to you

the UNP version has a problem, I've removed it untill I sort it out

do you know more mods like this 1?

I found these pics on the internet.. Im working oin the summer one atm but cant find a good top..

any suggestions would be great, also I was thinking maybe bouncing breasts on the CBBE version?

i'd love to see those comme ingame man! :D

goodluck!