Star Trek Online Nude Mods - Version 2.15.2

Thanky Much for your continued support/work on this mod

yes i love this mod and yes i will continue to support it  ... have you looked at the breast enlargements and the movements of the breasts?  I can't use them because the pilot (character)is part of the ship and if the breasts move the ship will move and if the breasts are larger than normal the ship is not acting right  .. the result is firing at a single location no matter where the enemy ships are.  please investigate this .... Lina.

Have you updated to the most recent version? This should have been fixed.

yes i updated everything ... you are right it's fixed .. I loaded the UI and it messed something up ... I reset the UI and now everything's fine ... my bad

Was having problems recompiling the scaleinfos folder i'm getting a "st.25.20121026a.21.dll" not found error....is there something missing or do i need to download something more??

This shouldn't be happening if you're updated to the most recent version. Try backing up your Startrekfemalescalegroups.xml file and installing the Customized scale setting again, then restore your file and try again.

Oh and one more thing....if I could.  There is a "hip and butt" mod out there and I was hoping to request perhaps a future version of your mod to include a hip and butt addition

You can already do this yourself using the Custom scale setting. The hips boost in question I presume is: http://www.gamevixenzone.net/hot-stuff-21/star-trek-online-hips-boost-1789/

So, after you have chosen the Custom scale setting, you will want to take a look at what that mod has changed compared to the default; here is the raw code from the hips boost mod: http://pastebin.com/izSGBZiX

You can compare which sections there have been changed (increased, I presume) compared to the numbers in the unmodified Startrekfemalescalegroups.xml. Then, after you change the numbers around as you please, you can continue with the instructions and compile your own custom scaling that incorporates any hips/breasts/whatever modifications you desire.

looks like somethings wrong again with the complete install. I get an error message reagrding Ship overlay. If it helps, i'm currently flying the Fleet Guardian

Yep, new patch broke things. This is a perfect test case for the new Safe Install option, though, so you can try it out while I work on a fix.

First time poster, I stumbled on this mod quite by accident but for some reason I can't get it to work. It'll crash STO every time. I have tried Safe mode as well as just one item to see if it might be a certain item that is causing the crash. Not sure how to get a information dump so I can see what is failing. It looks like a very good mod and I thank you for your hard work. I didn't even know this was possible in STO. LOL 

• 4 weeks later...

I hope i am allowed to ask this here: i know there is some kind of "trick" that allows Female characters to wear Orion bikinis, Caitian tails, and Alien Parts no matter if they are Romulan, Andorian or Human. Does anyone know how to do that and could tell em aobut it(here or as a PM). ANY help is appreciated esp. since i need some cool outfits for the Summer event

Hi all, sorry to bother you.

But I'm trying to do a bit of modding myself, specifically on the bin files.

Now i've downloaded the latest stuff from the gibbed svn.

and tried to extract the bin files with with the right tools and I always get the same error about dont know how to handle hash of xxx

Any clues?

also, the tutorial states u have to go to the parser dir and do something with resource json, but it doesnt seem to be anywhere. The revision file also says something about removed resource json.

Edited by Orangebud

and tried to extract the bin files with with the right tools and I always get the same error about dont know how to handle hash of xxx

Any clues?

also, the tutorial states u have to go to the parser dir and do something with resource json, but it doesnt seem to be anywhere. The revision file also says something about removed resource json.

It seems it's high time I updated and improved the tutorial, as you are not the only fellow asking about all this. Stay tuned and I'll post again when I've worked it over.

Any clues?

It seems it's high time I updated and improved the tutorial, as you are not the only fellow asking about all this. Stay tuned and I'll post again when I've worked it over.

Thanks man. I just cant figure out what's going on with the hash stuff.

I love to tweak and see what I can manage to mod in this game.

Btw, are you Gibbed? Or are you one of his haxor friends? :o

Thanks man. I just cant figure out what's going on with the hash stuff.

I love to tweak and see what I can manage to mod in this game.

Btw, are you Gibbed? Or are you one of his haxor friends? :o

Well...

Please note that I did not create these mod tools. The extremely talented Rick a.k.a. Gibbed made them, so he and others could make cool mods; his website is: http://gib.me/

No, I am not Rick; I haven't even close to his level of knowledge and experience! I am but an amateur user of various tools, who decided to package together his own mods (and several from other talented users) and share them.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a new issue. I have collected that new ferengi ship. but every time i try to switch to it the game crashes. I had that before a stehy updated the galaxy clas to a mor erealistic body shape. unistaling the mod has helped back then.  so i ask about it here. is it again because of the md?

I have a new issue. I have collected that new ferengi ship. but every time i try to switch to it the game crashes. I had that before a stehy updated the galaxy clas to a mor erealistic body shape. unistaling the mod has helped back then.  so i ask about it here. is it again because of the md?

I thought I had this fixed in version 2.14.0, make sure you are using the most recent update, and reinstall if not.

New version posted! See the first post as usual.

I'm leaving on vacation for a few days, so I have attempted to preemptively make a forwards-compatibility update to hopefully avoid crashing issues should the next big patch come out this Thursday when I am away.

The updates I have made mean that Animation Mods will cause crashing when using the current game version, but should hopefully work without crashing when the S10.5 update goes live. So, please refrain from installing animation mods until after the upcoming game patch.

The other mods should hopefully work in either game version.

Please do file bug reports (on anything except animation mods causing crashes in the current game version, of course) and I will get to them when I return.

Hello, lovers of the patch, I was wondering if anyone else has noticed that the game body textures are much better than the nude mod's. It hasn't always been that but now it is.  The nude mods body textures are not performing the way they use to. also, I've noticed a difference between my newer character and my older ones. In the in-game tailor the legs length slider doesn't work  properly for the older characters.  For my newer characters it works perfectly. I have 20 older characters and 5 newer ones.  

Reporting a bug, no clue if it's old or not but it's been annoying the living faq out of me lately. xD

Tested using only the scale and breast physics mods, the textures on pretty much all of my Romulan Republic ships (including one Federation ship I couldn't make the exact model out of, lol) have been replaced with the Reman texture from one of the Z-Store versions. I am also keen to thinking that it's one ship skin in particular being applied, as on certain parts of the ship the metal texture in particular has shapes and glowing areas that don't match up with the shape of the ship at all. On at least one of my ships, even using the actual Reman skin doesn't work and it comes out all messed up as with the Romulan skins. :/

This isn't anything game-breaking but digging through the files and code I couldn't find anything that might be causing it off the top of my head.

Edit: Displays the proper texture on the ship both in the character selection screen and in the ship selection menu for all inactive Rom ships. Just not in-game in space.

Edited by ~Gingitsune~

Reporting a bug, no clue if it's old or not but it's been annoying the living faq out of me lately. xD

Tested using only the scale and breast physics mods, the textures on pretty much all of my Romulan Republic ships (including one Federation ship I couldn't make the exact model out of, lol) have been replaced with the Reman texture from one of the Z-Store versions. I am also keen to thinking that it's one ship skin in particular being applied, as on certain parts of the ship the metal texture in particular has shapes and glowing areas that don't match up with the shape of the ship at all. On at least one of my ships, even using the actual Reman skin doesn't work and it comes out all messed up as with the Romulan skins. :/

This isn't anything game-breaking but digging through the files and code I couldn't find anything that might be causing it off the top of my head.

Edit: Displays the proper texture on the ship both in the character selection screen and in the ship selection menu for all inactive Rom ships. Just not in-game in space.

Are you perchance using one of the Reman or Romulan space sets? If so, then the items themselves (shield, engine, deflector) may be applying their unique visuals to your ship. When in space, if you open your ship inventory, right click the items, and select "Disable visuals" you should be able to turn them off. (This is not part of these mods, just the base game. If this is not your problem, then I have no idea what might be causing it.)

It's, quite literally, every Romulan ship I see, like I said. So unless literally every ship is using such a thing.... xD

Also, like I said, it's a texture that doesn't seem to fit on any of these ships natively except the Dhelan.

100% sure it's caused by the mod installer somewhere, because removing it makes everything go back to normal.

Again, to be completely clear and redundant, the only two mods I have on or have ever used are the breast size and physics mods. In theory neither should be changing any textures at all. Such a folder doesn't even exist in my directory.