The next stage: The Witcher 3

Sacremas

So is there going to be a Sexlab for this game?

without construction set no good mods. if CD project this not free give, it will  no sexlab mods give.

Ha speaking like Yoda, you are :D

I have but right, "or"? ;)  :)

Chancellor just checked. As soon as you enter there is a locked chest. Check these 2 bodies:

attachicon.gifCJRfYHQW8AEU_9z.jpg large.jpg

attachicon.gifCJRfBi4XAAQ6j5m.jpg large.jpg

One of them has the key to the chest. As soon as you open, the den is cleared :)

Thanks. I've already looted those two bodies. Could you post a screen of where the chest is? I'm fairly certain I came here and did this ages ago while on a quest, and there may have been a chest, but I can't remember where it was, and unless its disappeared I definitely can't find it now. 

Probably you passed a couple of times.

It's at the entrance next to that pillar, the bastard :D

10999577_1005172866182372_50536579164653

Interesting. The locked chest doesn't show up in my witcher senses, no wonder I didn't see it. As I said before, I'm sure I visited this location (or the same layout somewhere else, possibly in Velen) on a quest and already did these things. The bodies, for example, aren't lootable and don't show up in my witcher senses. The chest says "locked" but as I can't loot the bodies, I can't open it.

Damn it! I hate markers that don't go away, this is the 3rd one, after the bandit camp in Velen and Frischclow ghost lamp ones.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Vendayn

I got really bored after level 12 too. The game got way too easy and my character, on hardest difficulty with HUD turned off I was still blasting through NPCs and monsters.

I see there are a few hardcore/scaling mods on Nexus, but I dunno which of those are good and I don't want to install Witcher 3 to find out lol. I already used a lot of bandwidth this month.

In Skyrim, my game is as hard as dark souls but far more fun. Tons more monsters, tons more quests, lots of new lands and all kinds of new content. My Skyrim is VERY hard like I said, but very immersive. And even when I get to a high level, dragons with deadly dragons mod and all the monsters...game is still just as hard as I was at level 1

Sadly I may not ever enjoy Witcher 3 because of Skyrim :( And only other RPG that was 3d (I like a lot of 2d RPGs, I'm fine with those) that I liked at all was Dark Souls. Otherwise I usually am stuck playing Skyrim, Oblivion, Fallout 3 and NV because of how challenging I can make them, but also add tons more content to the game. I do like FPS/RTS/Strategy games (my current favorite strategy games are Europa Universalis 4 and Crusader Kings 2)

But my experience in Witcher 3...get to level 12...start pwning everything...start over...do it again...get bored lol.

Guest Vendayn

If you get the right mods it is. Plus I have the added mod where dead is dead, so if I die at all...new character. But even without it, Skyrim is still vastly harder than vanilla and I have just as a hard time surviving as Dark Souls. I don't get the humor in that? Maybe you need to mod better. Or you are probably a passing troll that got annoyed that I find Witcher 3 WAY too easy lol.

Guest Vendayn

Anyway. Witcher 3 has a lot better cities than most games have, its definitely an amazing world they made. Its just kinda too easy after a certain level. At first it got easy around 20, but guess I learned to play and dodge or something and the level lowered to 11/12 before I went around killing everything. Though I did read a lot of comments stating at a certain level the game got easy for a lot of people, but if I recall, Witcher 2 was the same way until the new game experience patch came out.

That is mostly what I'm waiting for, is the NPE for Witcher 3 like they did for Witcher 3. I hope they make it, would make it a lot better.

(edit: Well, vanilla Skyrim is super easy. But I modded my game enough to make it super challenging. I posted my mod compilation once to share with others, but they warned me for it and deleted it lol.

As for class. I was a Sorcerer, since I prefer magic/ranged in games.

Guest Vendayn

Search Skyrim The Journey. Its a russian compilation, but if you go through the pages of the thread for the mod (or find a link to take straight to the post) the mod is in English, the rest of the posts are Russian. I used that as a base. I modded it quite a bit to my own overhaul, mine is even more challenging. But that compilation is a lot more challenging than default Skyrim. 

And a quick look, I guess Sorcerer is the "easymode" for Dark Souls. I honestly didn't know, didn't bother reading guides or spoiling myself for the game. I'd still play Sorcerer though, as I never play melee and only once in a while play bow/arrow. Well my Skyrim is as hard as playing Sorcrer is in DS...so take that as you will :P

Man if Skyrim is as hard as DS, I might be a gaming god. 

Breezed through skyrim like it was nothing. lol. What build were you in DS? Kinda curious if yours is similar to mine.

Gonna break my lurker status and say I'm a Str/End build and it never gets easier even at lvl 125  :P

Man if Skyrim is as hard as DS, I might be a gaming god. 

Breezed through skyrim like it was nothing. lol. What build were you in DS? Kinda curious if yours is similar to mine.

Gonna break my lurker status and say I'm a Str/End build and it never gets easier even at lvl 125  :P

I feel ya. I'm at NG+7 and still get my ass kicked from time to time. Anyways gonna move on, starting to derail this thread. lol

Guest Vendayn

there is a new patch/dlc coming out where after you beat the game you play a new game but with all your gear and level to use them but the game is way, way more harder.

I just saw that. I'm super excited for that. :D I looked a couple days ago on various Witcher 3 forums/reddit and didn't see anything. I occasionally look to see the status on a new game plus. 

Really looking forward to that release though :D I'll definitely reinstall Witcher 3 once that is out.

there is a new patch/dlc coming out where after you beat the game you play a new game but with all your gear and level to use them but the game is way, way more harder.

I just saw that. I'm super excited for that. :D I looked a couple days ago on various Witcher 3 forums/reddit and didn't see anything. I occasionally look to see the status on a new game plus. 

Really looking forward to that release though :D I'll definitely reinstall Witcher 3 once that is out.

Honestly for a company that for its first crack at an open world rpg the witcher blows everything, yes even skyrim, out of the water completely.

The only problem with the Witcher 3 is really the UI and Combat. Everything else is literally 10/10 no other game to my knowledge even comes remotely close.

Anyway the problems are that there are really 3 or 4 types of monsters, at least how they fight you is concerned. For example all winged monsters fight like a Gryphon, I would have liked to see different patterns and maybe even behaviors for these different beasts. The humanoid combat is not too bad, it is definitely way better than snooze Assassin's Creed and Skyrim Melee fighting (which is basically just hack n'slash) though skyrim's fighting is way, way more smoother in comparison.

No patience to continue after level 12. Did anyone else delete this game before finishing it?

170 hours before i stopped.

Why people constantly bash this game beats me.

Its one of few left who released there game 100% DRM free one few left who released ALL there DLC for free.

And why you people keep comparing to skyrim also is beyond me.

It's huge open world yes but there mainly ends the comparison.

It's story driven(superior to skyrim) and everywhere you go you have some story quest you can follow.

Big city's superior to Skyrim.

It's vanilla superior to skyrim which was crap mods saved that game.

For me those 170 hours was alot more fun then first 170 hours i put into skyrim.

I have played skyrim 2800 only because of mods and character creation and tweaking the living daylights out of that game.

The patches and DLC TW3 gets is awesome also all free. Bethesda could learn a lot from CDProject.

If you have no interest in this game why come to this topic?

No patience to continue after level 12. Did anyone else delete this game before finishing it?

If you have no interest in this game why come to this topic?

It was an awesome game but I was missing on a few meetings with friends because I played Witcher every 2 to 3 days.....................the best thing about the game was not the story but the wind moving the trees and the sense of mystery you got when walking through unknown places. And I reached that city where an old friend of Geralt is executed along with another shape shifter. You couldn't do anything about it and that was too much for me.

No... you must be the only one.

What do you usually play?

I no longer play PC games but I want to try Fallout 4 if the atmosphere is good.

Archived