Paid Modding is gone... or is it?

maybenexttime

This is just too funny. This is one of the guys that stole mods, specifically the guy that stole DDProductions mod and uploaded it to Beth.net and asked for donations. So DD stole his youtube rant video, made some edits, and uploaded it and asked for donations. Note that it's very likely this will be gone in very soon (unlike BethNet, Youtube is very very easy to file strikes on), so see the hillarity fast while it lasts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bk6HE_4ov8

It shows just how much of a fuck one should give about this whole thing, do you really want endorsements and praise from people like this guy? Fuck, I see why people are turning into "Bad Apples" and such, and I don't fucking blame them one bit...

This is just too funny. This is one of the guys that stole mods, specifically the guy that stole DDProductions mod and uploaded it to Beth.net and asked for donations. So DD stole his youtube rant video, made some edits, and uploaded it and asked for donations. Note that it's very likely this will be gone in very soon (unlike BethNet, Youtube is very very easy to file strikes on), so see the hillarity fast while it lasts.

It shows just how much of a fuck one should give about this whole thing, do you really want endorsements and praise from people like this guy? Fuck, I see why people are turning into "Bad Apples" and such, and I don't fucking blame them one bit...

That was hilarious.

I was wondering how pc modders was going to deal with this mess. someone stealing your work fucks up uplaoding your mod for console game and now all those console kiddies will complain to pc mod author. :D

btw most of these console players are not adult yet how does bethesda prevent there 18 + games now ??

btw most of these console players are not adult yet how does bethesda prevent there 18 + games now ??

Well since it's an official mod-support, I'll guess it will be heavily moderated, with rarely any 18+ mods getting through the filter...

Maybe they implement some "press this button only if you're an adult"-feature to be legally clean, but I'm not sure about console regulations on that regard.

Well since it's an official mod-support, I'll guess it will be heavily moderated, with rarely any 18+ mods getting through the filter...

Maybe they implement some "press this button only if you're an adult"-feature to be legally clean, but I'm not sure about console regulations on that regard.

"Can't sue us if you let minors play?"

Heavy moderation? I doubt it. The reason why stolen contents is rampant at bethesda because they have poor moderation.

Let's see, the gist of the guy's argument is: "Hey, your girlfriend is really hot, so I'm just gonna'

rape her in front of you and everybody else, cause' you know, like God made men and women

and they're supposed to fuck an' all, and the more they fuck the happier it makes God, so, like

everyone should be able to rape your girlfriend cause' she's a gift from God an' God don't gonna

say nothin' cause' he's all like 'be fruityfull and multiply' and that shit and make me lotsa' babies

cause babies are like money and God should have lotsa' money cause' he's (Bethesda) God.

'

Archived