DOA5LR Screenshots

This is not common to see someone playing with mask on Nyotengu :lol:

This is not perfect but here is something that I made on Marie Rose and "swapped" it on Ayane :

31677512733.jpg

46198412732.jpg

Well, I wonder if thats because most people don't know how to get the mask working. You have to use an original 'c' file from her to get it. Then you have to put her hair styles in a certain order in dlc tool for the hair to not clip through the mask.

Yes maybe, I had difficulty with how to get the mask too.

I saw some modders making hair longer, this is really cool to see but me I decided to make hair shorter :D

Kokoro with shorter ponytail and removed the braid :

3315921274.jpg

She look more cute in my opinion.

Yes maybe, I had difficulty with how to get the mask too.

I saw some modders making hair longer, this is really cool to see but me I decided to make hair shorter :D

Kokoro with shorter ponytail and removed the braid :

3315921274.jpg

She look more cute in my opinion.

awesome :)

This is not common to see someone playing with mask on Nyotengu :lol:

This is not perfect but here is something that I made on Marie Rose and "swapped" it on Ayane :

31677512733.jpg

46198412732.jpg

That one is really nice and sexy to me.  I think that one is my favorite one so far.

I have a question.  Is it possible for you to make Pram The Oracle mod in the game?  The only character who have flat chest and may fit her size is Marie Rose.

Kasumi and Ayane are taking in beta carotene as well.  Can't have Marie and Honoka get all the fun... and health benefits!

This had to happen, my perv bro! lol

I'm glad you liked those tasty and well seasoned carrots! :blush:

By the way, Siframe made me realize something ... man, I think I have a food fetish...

<-- (Pizzoka? lol)

This had to happen, my perv bro! lol

I'm glad you liked those tasty and well seasoned carrots! :blush:

By the way, Siframe made me realize something ... man, I think I have a food fetish...

<-- (Pizzoka? lol)

Now I see what you were talking about last night when you were on about double sided injection... :blush:

I am yet to use any Honoka nude mod, but that would be awesome if a "new and improved" one were ready for use soon. She seems like a cool character. I know she is very popular (based on recent polls for DoAX3). Second only to Marie Rose, IIRC. Christie was last :/

Kasumi and Ayane are taking in beta carotene as well.  Can't have Marie and Honoka get all the fun... and health benefits!

So much Vitamins! Lol!

These shots are of a mod in progress by timmyc and Saafrats. Drooooooooooool...

Honoka: "Dad! Stop staring..........." :P

I made a new mod for Ayane today, removed all parts of costume and added multiples mesh from differents characters.

I also used MilkPlus body (Timmyc Mod) and Earrings from Hitomi Hipster (Cyric Mod).

I retextured the entire costume, made a make up & blush, added nails colors & tattoo in back, made skin lighter and recolored eyes & hair.

80763312772.jpg

3865031277.jpg

83106212771.jpg

I made a new mod for Ayane today, removed all parts of costume and added multiples mesh from differents characters.

I also used MilkPlus body (Timmyc Mod) and Earrings from Hitomi Hipster (Cyric Mod).

I retextured the entire costume, made a make up & blush, added nails colors & tattoo in back, made skin lighter and recolored eyes & hair.

Your mods are getting cooler by the day.  I like this one.