DOA5LR Screenshots

It kinda wrestles with the shading on the texture at that point too huh? Version 1 looks way better to my eye, but as I'm an LOD man I better leave the voting to the folks that prefer the smaller girls!

Edit: being a fan of more cuddly ladies I was kinda surprised by how good version 1 looked to me to be honest. You're a wizard Saaf, great work as always.

Guest GuachaLover23

is it possible u can make them flat chest or that is the limits of size u can go

something like this?

tits--.jpg

I can't make them more flat  :(... I think there is a certain limit to the things lol

edit: thanks lola :blush:

Btw, just like siframe, I also hit my "rep giving" limit for today lol

Perfect my Good Sir, may u please released this fine work :blush:

Someone requested me this Honoka that look in Mortal Kombat theme, I also made her hair shorter :

98346513081.jpg

And great work SaafRats, this new small breast is awesome :)

Oh and btw, GuachaLover you made a good job with the night textures, I tried once and it was not so easy to do.

Guest GuachaLover23

Someone requested me this Honoka that look in Mortal Kombat theme, I also made her hair shorter :

98346513081.jpg

Oh and btw, GuachaLover you made a good job with the night textures, I tried once and it was not so easy to do.

:) hahaha if u want the Night Stage Texture i will upload them when i got time

Hello all...

First is sorry for my English...

I just wanna asking about Nyotengu nude body...

I know Nyotengu already have nude body, but she's looks like doesn't use her body...

So the question is, is there's some nude mods for Nyotengu that using her Real Bodytype ?

Thanks b4...

Hello,

Maybe this one will make you happy :

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/51486-doa5lr-nyotengu-nude-remix/?hl=nyotengu

98346513081.jpg

wow... I never thought she would look so hot while wearing some clothes :blush:

those night stages look actually nice!

(btw, I can't give more "rep-up", because I exhausted my daily quota... again lol)

Guest GuachaLover23

@DOA5LSR+SaafRats

Since we Pc user are not getting no more stages, it best we edit the texture of the stage because after an while it get boring looking at the same thing, unless some can get into the file of the game and add more stage thought that way :), but thank for the feedback