DOA5LR Screenshots

The nipple object must be reading the wrong texture. You will need to find out what WGT (wgt_body_1, wgt_body_2 etc) is allocated to the body/flesh texture. The nipple will be part of that texture (assuming you inserted the nude body texture into the tmc file with the Texture Tool). 

I always check mine in 3ds (which you may not have) and I also dont have that Lisa costume, so I cant tell you what wgt to allocate the nipple object to, sorry.

The silver nipple cover looks kinda cool anyway :)

The nipple object must be reading the wrong texture. You will need to find out what WGT (wgt_body_1, wgt_body_2 etc) is allocated to the body/flesh texture. The nipple will be part of that texture (assuming you inserted the nude body texture into the tmc file with the Texture Tool). 

I always check mine in 3ds (which you may not have) and I also dont have that Lisa costume, so I cant tell you what wgt to allocate the nipple object to, sorry.

The silver nipple cover looks kinda cool anyway :)

I tried all other wgt_body and just got bugged costume with fool texture (lol) so I tried something else : Put the Jewel Bikini on the Timmyc MilkPlus nude body and remove what I don't want with Hex Editor but for an unknow reason nothing appear on what wgt_body part I want put the mesh in Polygon Insert Tool.

I will abandon the topless version I think, waiting for some help from others modders for this one BUT while I used Polygon Tool I enhanced my skill with this tool !

This is a bad thing for a good thing :lol:

I am french and with english tutorial it was not easy to understand all, I failed so many time to do something with this software that I gave up and now with the desire to finally get my topless version I understand better how it work and this is a great step for me :D

Here is the screenshot of my problem with "nothing appear on what wgt-body part" :

953986Image3.jpg

Oh and if someone ask why I use the japan langage this is just because I forgot to changed the langage.dat

[EDIT] Since I can't make the jewel bikini in topless version I tried to put just a pantie with Polygon Tool, it make me think I could enhance my Nyo's Tribals pack with this way now.. :)

34764012601.jpg

I will just say 3 things, because Im not really sure what is causing your problem.

1. You can change the language from Japanese to English by deleting the ".disable" text off the end of the Language.dat file, that comes with the TMC Poly Tool - unless you preferred Japanese of course.

2. You might have more luck trying to add/insert and entire nude body, rather than just a nipple object. Thats the way I do it and it seems to run pretty smoothly. If you insert the correct nude texture and you can see that texture showing up on the body you are using, then you should be able to tie that texture to ANY object, including a nipple. 

3. The 3 unticked boxes underneath the drop-down menu in your screenshot (and the one to the right of the drop-down menu that you have ticked), I ALWAYS tick when I can (sometimes the last one cant be ticked). I am honestly not sure what they really do (lol), but trial and error has told me to tick those boxes when possible.

Good luck.

I can feel that someone leveled up here... Can't wait to see what you can do now Lola !

(PS : J'ai aussi eu le même problème avec les tutos en Anglais quand je moddais DOA5 sur console, Mario est pas toujours facile à comprendre haha ) 

Thank you for all your help, I finally did it !

69951812612.jpg

Topless with micro pantie pfiou I need sleep.. lol

I will continu to work on the pack, more choice there are, more you will enjoy the pack :lol:

I am excited as a kid opening his christmas gift just because learned something new haha.

Nothing was possible without the community so thank you, I try to do my best everydays.

Anyway, my favorite version is this one (and there are zero texture mod, only original !) :

18318812621.jpg

6429161262.jpg

Made some changes to the one I did yesterday

We need more Ayane love! Especially a curiosity version lol!

Isn't this a screen shot thread?

This Ayane is just beautiful timmyc.

I am done with the Lisa modification, need to pack all version in one DLC.

Thank you to yHaVUexz again for his help, he helped me a lot on my Leifang pack and now on my Lisa pack modification, also thank you to the community for all tips when I had my nipples problem.

Here a preview of what is waiting you.. Shoes Edition added :)

3090651266.jpg

26711712661.jpg

While I was looking for a new version of my Lisa "Ultimate Jewels" pack I got an idea.. These feathers behind Lisa made me think about Chocobo !

So I tried to make feathers yellow and think about how can I make a "Chocobo girl".

I remembered that there are a chocobo character in Final Fantasy XIII-2 called "Chocobolina" but this one is red and I was looking for the yellow one (a specific Chocobolina that give you quest).

Red Chocobolina                                                         Yellow Chocobolina

325343Chocolina.png8073562580586screenhunter625dec.jpg

And here is my Chocobolina topless version !

9470461270.jpg

22275512701.jpg

16776912702.jpg

80121012703.jpg

The last screenshot show uncensored (left) and censored (right) version.

I tried my best to be close to the Chocobo girl but it was not easy, anyway I like the result :)

Here is the screenshot of my problem with "nothing appear on what wgt-body part" :

Not sure if someone has answered this question yet, but if you see nothing in the drop down list it means the object you are attempting to insert has a different buffer length from any objects in the TMC.   You can try checking the box next to it which will allow you to attempt to insert it into an object with larger buffer length (I think).  That doesn't always work and can cause extreme whackiness.

What the hell....Your mind is dirtier than mine. :lol:

Pot calling the kettle black :)  Okay maybe I am a little bit worse :P

Someone requested Asuka Kazama mod with her kimono costume, I just finished the mod tonight !

Unfortunately I was looking for Ayane ponytail hair but it was not possible to do, my tmc file look broke because I can't use it for swap to any others characters. Only Nyotengu with the first hairstyle.

Here is how look the original character (Tekken) :

658002k99v2AsukaK01.jpg

And here my mod :

99301112723.jpg