Proposition for better animation selection

Well, here are a couple ideas...

Gender/Number orientation **************************************************************************************************************

M - Only for males (no stroking on strapons, girls.)
F - Only for females (no fingering in a non-existent pussy, boys)
C - Only for creatures (creature masturbation?)
I believe that Sexlab 1.6 will have this set up by default. At least, I recall reading a couple posts along those lines...
For creatures for sure. But having a female masturbation on a male character is always pissing me off.

Intercourse Type **************************************************************************************************************
For a lot of these, wouldn't you have to identify which is the "giving" party and which is the "receiving" party? Actually, this is sort of a question I have about how Sexlab works in general...
For example, Vaginal... if a modder passes the "vaginal" tag to startsex(), and assuming both parties are female, how do you define which one gets the strapon? Setting the "victim" flag defines victimhood in aggressive animations, but does it also define this?

This is handled by positions. The very first actor of the positions is the passive one. All other are active.
On one anymetion (foursome) it is a little bit tricky. But in an orgy you can be active and passive, that's normal.

Masturbation - used when the animation has at least one masturbation scene (works for both self masturbation and "handjobs")
I think that handjob should be separate from masturbation. Masturbation does include handjobs, but it's fairly common for people to think "solo" when they see "masturbation." That, or include a "handjobonly" and "soloOnly" tag.
Got your point. Thanks.

Blowjob - Cock/Strapon in a mouth, in at least one scene
Titsjob - Cock/Strapon between tits, in at least one scene
Vaginal - Cock/Strapon in a vagina, in at least one scene
Anal - Cock/Strapon in the ass, in at least one scene
Footjob - 
Dildo - At least one scene uses a dildo (any type, generic) (also include solo animations with furniture, like the "humping a bottle" animation I've seen somewhere on here recently...)
Completely right. My original idea was "SexTools" somebody asked to rename it to "Dildo". Let's just agree on one.

MasturbationOnly - used when the animation has ONLY masturbation scene (works for both self masturbation and "handjobs") and no other Intercourse Type tags
BlowjobOnly - used when the animation has ONLY scenes that involve a blowjob, no vaginal, anal, etc.
TitsjobOnly
VaginalOnly
AnalOnly
FootjobOnly
DildoOnly
Licking - used for oral intercourses involving vaginas in at least one scene
Future proofing - somewhere, somewhen, someone will invent a breast-licking animation. Doesn't fit with licking as defined or breastfeeding. Of course, a new tag specific to that animation can be used, but then you've got the same problem as before, with tags devoted to single animations. Breast-licking is a valid sexual activity and I feel should be covered... so I'm thinking that "licking" should remove the "vagina" part of your definition. It could just go under "oral" but that doesn't solve the problem either...
I'm not saying that all possible animations under the sun need to be anticipated because that would be dumb, but being a bit more generic isn't a bad thing.
Agreed. Let's work on the definitions then. The names will come.
ABCD - Liking a vagina.
DEFG - Tits involved
RTYU - Sucking a penis.
etc.

LickingOnly - used for intercourses involving licking vaginas in all scenes (no Vaginal, no Anal, etc.)
Oral - Aggregation for Blowjob and Licking. Every animation that has Blowjob or Licking should have also this one. The opposite is not true
OralOnly
Breastfeeding - Explicit mouth over tits (does not matter if there is a real feeding or not)
BreastfeedingOnly - 
I'd suggest another tag for other as-yet-unmade animations... a simple "bukakke" tag. This would cover, for example, current boobjob animations or any new animations specifically devoted to this.
I like the "bukkake" tag, I made one animation that is exactly it. Three males masturbating on a "receiver" that is on the knees.
But it is not an "intercourse", it is more a characteristic: "Masturbation", "Standing", "Kneeling", "Bukkake", sould be the tags for this animation.

Furniture/AnimObjects **************************************************************************************************************
UseFurniture - Used when there is a furniture involved as anim object. Any type. But not dildos, whips, et similia.
Chair - When the furniture involved is a chair/throne
Throne - When the furniture involved is a chair/throne
Bed - When a bed is added as animobject (does not mean that the anim is safe to be played on beds, it is the opposite because the bed is added)
Table
Pillory
Pony
[complete with the list of Zaz animobjects]
SexTool - when a dildo or a whip, et similia, is used. Can be safe to be played on beds.
I had a weird thought, probably should be suggested in the sexlab dev thread, but lemme run it by people here first...
For furniture animation, we're currently generating furniture on the fly and placing it in the world specifically for the animation, then removing it after it's done. This is because trying to use vanilla furniture opens up too many possibilities for bad positioning and clipping.
But what if you could attach the furniture animation to vanilla furniture (like beds are currently), and to avoid the possibility of clipping (like if there's a chair directly in front of a wall or something), there would first attach to the chair a script that detects collision with any objects, walls, or furniture within X units of the chair. If collision is detected within those X units, the chair is not a candidate for furniture animation, use something else. If no collision is detected, though, then this chair is perfectly suited for chair furniture animations.
If you are an advanced modder you can do it. But is too much advanced for normal modders that already have problems with SexLab.NewThread()...
 The big problem I try to avoid, is to avoid having "double furniture" animations. One static (the bed for example) and one temporary added as AnimObject.

Similar to an idea I had for the Seeing Yellow mod, where hundreds of invisible, virtual items would be generated above the player's head in a radius out from the player and havok drop, and if any of them hit water, then you were "near water." Just like this... radiate items (or other method of detection if there's a better one) out horizontally from the selected chair for like four feet (whatever that is in Skyrim's units) and if any collision is detected, remove this chair from the list of possible furnitures to be used.
There would have to be an MCM option to turn this off for all but the highest-end computers, I imagine. I dunno, probably not possible, but just a thought.
Not really for a 32bit application like Skyrim..

Characteristics **************************************************************************************************************
Aggressive - The animation is considered bad and brutal
AggressiveDefault
What is the AggressiveDefault used for? All animations with Aggressive tag also have AggressiveDefault, and vice-versa. Searching for one automatically yields animations present in the other.
I PMd Ashal for a better explanation of it. He posted on this topic giving some information. But I am still confused about it. I put it back just for him, until I will understand better.

Rape - The victim will show some sort of resistence
Dirty - Something unusual thet many NPCs will not approve (hey we are on LoversLab, we will approve everything...)
Loving
But specifically, Dirty and Loving are used by Sexlab to determine how the Sex Diary stats will be updated, right?
You're right.
LeadIn
And what is this one used for either?
It is for petting animations. I was thinking also to add it as "Petting" and "PettingOnly", so you can search for soft animations without an active intercourse.

Foreplay - Used for animations that include petting
Sexual - A real intercourse is involved
What do you mean by "real" intercourse?
Anything that is not just petting. "Hug and Kiss" only animations are not "Sexual", meaning, they have not genitalia involved.
Spanking somebody ass? Not really "Sexual". Can lead to if you like the gender, but should not produce an orgasm.

Threesome - Shortcut for animation where three people are involved
Orgy - Shortcut for animation where more than three people are involved
I tend to think that Threesome and Orgy should be split into Threesome, Foursome, Fivesome, and Orgy. Currently there are a couple of Threesome animations out there (not just in SL, but in other animations too), a couple of Foresomes (player + 3 falmer springs to mind) and I remember something about a new fivesome animation (player + 4 draugr, IIRC) coming along... could be wrong about that. But modders might want to specifically designate 3, 4, or 5 actors depending on whether or not they have that many actors set up for a scene, and Orgy would just include any number of actors above 2.
Agreed. Orgy should also be used only for animations where there is not just one single active or a single passive person. On orgies people change places often.
Spanking - Involves some slaps on some asses
Torture - The animation is some sort of torture (for devious animation, stronger than punishment, e.g. Roasted Pig anim from Zaz)
Punishment - The animation is some sort of punishment (for devious animation, lighter than punishment, e.g. Spanking from Zaz)
Creatures - In case creatures are involved (may be useful in future)
StandingOnly - all stages are supposed to be standing
Of course, if eventually there are tags for stage-by-stage animations, a lot of this becomes easier, if a bit more work.
I am not aware of a possibility to do tagging by stages. And I am not aware of any possibility to select animation by stages.

BedSafe - Animation can be played on beds.
BedUnsafe - Animation cannot be played on beds
Are both of these required? startsex() can be passed including and excluding tags (and I believe threads give even more control, haven't really looked), so if you pass "bedsafe" to the "exclude" tags, you won't need bedunsafe...?
Yes.

Feel free to add/change anything.

For creatures for sure. But having a female masturbation on a male character is always pissing me off.

So that's what that was! It looked a little off, but I thought he was just fondling his balls or something...

This is handled by positions. The very first actor of the positions is the passive one. All other are active.
On one anymetion (foursome) it is a little bit tricky. But in an orgy you can be active and passive, that's normal.
Gotcha.

Completely right. My original idea was "SexTools" somebody asked to rename it to "Dildo". Let's just agree on one.
Dildo makes sense, but sextools is more general and thus more easily understood, I think.

Agreed. Let's work on the definitions then. The names will come.
ABCD - Liking a vagina.
DEFG - Tits involved
RTYU - Sucking a penis.
etc.
See below...

I like the "bukkake" tag, I made one animation that is exactly it. Three males masturbating on a "receiver" that is on the knees.
But it is not an "intercourse", it is more a characteristic: "Masturbation", "Standing", "Kneeling", "Bukkake", sould be the tags for this animation.
Also below...

If you are an advanced modder you can do it. But is too much advanced for normal modders that already have problems with SexLab.NewThread()...
 The big problem I try to avoid, is to avoid having "double furniture" animations. One static (the bed for example) and one temporary added as AnimObject.

Not really for a 32bit application like Skyrim..
Ah, well. So sad.

I PMd Ashal for a better explanation of it. He posted on this topic giving some information. But I am still confused about it. I put it back just for him, until I will understand better.
I'll look through again...

LeadIn
And what is this one used for either?
It is for petting animations. I was thinking also to add it as "Petting" and "PettingOnly", so you can search for soft animations without an active intercourse.
I turn off foreplay in my games, because it seems like it always bugs out on me and doesn't proceed to the real animations half the time, CTD'ing the other half. So I don't know, but... are there a lot of animations that can be considered "LeadIn" that aren't also Foreplay?"

Anything that is not just petting. "Hug and Kiss" only animations are not "Sexual", meaning, they have not genitalia involved.
Spanking somebody ass? Not really "Sexual". Can lead to if you like the gender, but should not produce an orgasm.
Then I just have a minor naming suggestion... Sexual -> Genital.

Of course, if eventually there are tags for stage-by-stage animations, a lot of this becomes easier, if a bit more work.
I am not aware of a possibility to do tagging by stages. And I am not aware of any possibility to select animation by stages.
I know, I just wish there was. :)

I've got sort of an idea of a different kind of categorization... IDK if it's better or worse, just an idea:

Gender/number
M
F
C
Solo
2actors
3actors
4actors
5actors
Orgy (any number of actors 3+)

Intercourse type (themes and attitudes)
Aggressive
Cuddling
Dirty
Rough
Petting (formerly Hugging and Kissing and LeadIn)

Characteristics (Positions and Actions)
Anal
Missionary
Oral
Behind
Blowjob (idk if this is necessary... Oral + Genital = Blowjob)
Sideways
Titjob (combine Boobjob and Breast)
Cowgirl
Doggy (and variants)
Feet
Fisting
Kneeling
Laying
Handjob
Genital (formerly Vaginal and Sex)

Furniture
UseFurniture
Chair
Throne
Bed
Table
Pillory
Pony
zaz etcetera etcetera…
SexTool

Modifiers
BBP (and TBBP)
Forced
Foreplay
Homosexual (formerly Lesbian)

All "ONLY" tags

• The tag "AggressiveDefault" exists on all animations that default to having the "Aggressive" tag, which is used to restrict aggressive animations from being played during consensual scenes. The "Aggressive" tag is what gets toggled from the sexlab MCM menu, if you wish to forcibly suppress aggressive animations regardless if the player has the restrict aggressive animations option enabled or not, filter by "AggressiveDefault" in addition to "Aggressive"

I take this to mean:

1. Aggressive tag is used to select, or deselect, aggressive-style animations from playing.

2. Only the Aggressive tag is modified by the MCM, the AggressiveDefault tag is not.

3. So if you want this sex to be aggressive even if the player has deselected aggressive in the MCM, use AggressiveDefault and the poor sod will get raped anyway.

4. If you want it to be aggressive (i.e. nonconsensual mostly) sex but still allow the player to control it, use Aggressive.

I like your organization @Content Consumer. With a small couple of changes.

Remember, tag names, can be misunderstood. We need to provide the exact meaning of each tag we are going to define.

Just keep in mind that removing old tags will break many mods. So I prefer to use the old tag names if possible.

More to come.

I agree with you, @Content Consumer.

In some cases you need to use a tag that has only one animation. Was the case for footjob anims for a very long time. And it is still the case for other animations.

Give me your help. Go tho the very first page of this post, and give me help on identifying all valid tags that we can use/define/use.

Here my current list:

Gender/Number orientation **************************************************************************************************************

M - Only for males (no stroking on strapons, girls.)

F - Only for females (no fingering in a non-existent pussy, boys)

C - Only for creatures (creature masturbation?)

Intercourse Type **************************************************************************************************************

Masturbation - used when the animation has at least one masturbation scene (works for both self masturbation and "handjobs")

Blowjob - Cock/Strapon in a mouth, in at least one scene

Titsjob - Cock/Strapon between tits, in at least one scene

Vaginal - Cock/Strapon in a vagina, in at least one scene

Anal - Cock/Strapon in the ass, in at least one scene

Footjob - 

Dildo - At least one scene uses a dildo (any type, generic)

MasturbationOnly - used when the animation has ONLY masturbation scene (works for both self masturbation and "handjobs") and no other Intercourse Type tags

BlowjobOnly - used when the animation has ONLY scenes that involve a blowjob, no vaginal, anal, etc.

TitsjobOnly

VaginalOnly

AnalOnly

FootjobOnly

DildoOnly

Licking - used for oral intercourses involving vaginas in at least one scene

LickingOnly - used for intercourses involving licking vaginas in all scenes (no Vaginal, no Anal, etc.)

Oral - Aggregation for Blowjob and Licking. Every animation that has Blowjob or Licking should have also this one. The opposite is not true

OralOnly

Breastfeeding - Explicit mouth over tits (does not matter if there is a real feeding or not)

BreastfeedingOnly - 

Furniture/AnimObjects **************************************************************************************************************

UseFurniture - Used when there is a furniture involved as anim object. Any type. But not dildos, whips, et similia.

Chair - When the furniture involved is a chair/throne

Throne - When the furniture involved is a chair/throne

Bed - When a bed is added as animobject (does not mean that the anim is safe to be played on beds, it is the opposite because the bed is added)

Table

Pillory

Pony

[complete with the list of Zaz animobjects]

SexTool - when a dildo or a whip, et similia, is used. Can be safe to be played on beds.

Characteristics **************************************************************************************************************

Aggressive - The animation is considered bad and brutal

AggressiveDefault

Rape - The victim will show some sort of resistence

Dirty - Something unusual thet many NPCs will not approve (hey we are on LoversLab, we will approve everything...)

Loving

LeadIn

Foreplay - Used for animations that include petting

Sexual - A real intercourse is involved

Threesome - Shortcut for animation where three people are involved

Orgy - Shortcut for animation where more than three people are involved

Spanking - Involves some slaps on some asses

Torture - The animation is some sort of torture (for devious animation, stronger than punishment, e.g. Roasted Pig anim from Zaz)

Punishment - The animation is some sort of punishment (for devious animation, lighter than punishment, e.g. Spanking from Zaz)

Creatures - In case creatures are involved (may be useful in future)

StandingOnly - all stages are supposed to be standing

BedSafe - Animation can be played on beds.

BedUnsafe - Animation cannot be played on beds

Feel free to add/change anything.

Need "ForeplayOnly", you also have "StandingOnly" but not "Standing".

My point of view @Leito86: pregnancy is derived by real vaginal sex (with a penetration) and where one male is involved.

Do we need a way to identify these animations? Yes.

Will be the tag: pregnancy? We will see.

Thanks.

My point of view @Leito86: pregnancy is derived by real vaginal sex (with a penetration) and where one male is involved.

Thanks.

An "Insemination" tag would be more appropriate since by definition is means the placement of semen.

I like it, @WaxenFigure. More appropriate.

Of course mods that will handle the pregnancy have also to consider if the "provider" was a female using a strapon... But this goes outside the tag definition.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

A couple notes on current tag expansions in 1.60

• All animations that have the tag "laying" or "lying" now have both tags plus a "onback" tag so you can use either to get all of them
  • All animations that have the tag "doggy", "doggy style", or "doggystyle", now have all 3 so you can use any of them.
  • Boobjob animations now have "boobjob", "paizuri", "breast", and "boobs" included as tags
  • Breast focused animations that aren't boobjob animations, such as fondling or massage animations, have both "breast" and "boobs" as tags.
  • All reverse cowgirl animations now have both "reversecowgirl" and "cowgirl" as tags, non-reverse cowgirl animations have just "cowgirl"
  • The "BedOnly" tag has been added to animations that should be played ONLY on a bed, currently only Arrok Bed/Ledge Blowjob animation has this.

I like the idea of a "MixedTypes" tag for animations that might be a mix with oral/foreplay on only the first couple stages, but later stages is strictly vaginal/anal. I don't have much time to go through all animations though to figure out which ones need it.

Thanks.

An "Insemination" tag would be more appropriate since by definition is means the placement of semen.

Would be better as an animation/thread function I think. Since 1.60 adds multiple orgasms that can be triggered at any stage and not all stages might be considered valid for insemination. So maybe something like a "bool CanGetPregnant(Actor)" on threads that can be called by mods, and it would check if 1) The actor is female, 2) Their partner is Male 3) The animation playing has a Vaginal tag 4) Since animations in 1.60 can have stage dependent cum settings, that the current stage specifically applies a vaginal cum effect.

A couple notes on current tag expansions in 1.60

• All animations that have the tag "laying" or "lying" now have both tags plus a "onback" tag so you can use either to get all of them
  • All animations that have the tag "doggy", "doggy style", or "doggystyle", now have all 3 so you can use any of them.
  • Boobjob animations now have "boobjob", "paizuri", "breast", and "boobs" included as tags
  • Breast focused animations that aren't boobjob animations, such as fondling or massage animations, have both "breast" and "boobs" as tags.
  • All reverse cowgirl animations now have both "reversecowgirl" and "cowgirl" as tags, non-reverse cowgirl animations have just "cowgirl"
  • The "BedOnly" tag has been added to animations that should be played ONLY on a bed, currently only Arrok Bed/Ledge Blowjob animation has this.

I like the idea of a "MixedTypes" tag for animations that might be a mix with oral/foreplay on only the first couple stages, but later stages is strictly vaginal/anal. I don't have much time to go through all animations though to figure out which ones need it.

Hello Ashal, thanks but I think this will make the situation worse.

I think you did it to enlarge compatibility for old mods. But old mods use old animations. And probably they will be updated for the new SexLab.

My point of view is: define some names for tags. Stable. unique. Well defined on the behavior.

Re-tag SexLab and NSAP (and maybe Zaz + MNC), and then diffuse a doc about the tag names and their meaning.

Let me know what do you think. I can help in writing the document and to provide a raisoned list of tags in about one night.

Thanks,

There can be a set of defined "priority" tags people should ideally use. However there is virtually no reason not to cover as much ground as possible with the tags, as they is no downside to having more of them. The more variety that can be added to make it easy to select specific styles of animation, while maintaining backwards compatibility with the many older mods that are no longer updated, the better.

Yes. You are right. But this approach will limit the better selection for advanced modders.

The original idea behind this post was to create a small mod to "replace" the tags. But at the end its use was pretty much zero.

I still think we should provide a long description for each tag, to standardize the way tags are used.

Please keep in mind that you, Rydin, and xaz are the owner of the tags.

And you three should give some guidance to animators (or better to whom create Sexlab animations using HKX animations) and modders.

How realistic/unrealistic idea is it to have all future animations just 1 stage long, and full sex act would pick and combine multiple stages. This would making accurate descriptions much easier, and also would allow creation of new context easier without the need for whole new animations.

Obviously it would be a lot of work to run this type of approach on the side of the old system but it would allow great freedom too.

How realistic/unrealistic idea is it to have all future animations just 1 stage long, and full sex act would pick and combine multiple stages. This would making accurate descriptions much easier, and also would allow creation of new context easier without the need for whole new animations.

Obviously it would be a lot of work to run this type of approach on the side of the old system.

Actually this should be implemented by the Framework. But it will be complex to write mods because of the selection.

In my mod Cum Shot Brothel, I did something like this: animations that are using pieces of other animations (HKX) to create a long animation based on conditions.

I did not received enough feedback to take a decision to:

1) Re-use it in the mod for further scenes and actions

2) Propose an alternate framework.

Obviously it would be a lot of work to run this type of approach on the side of the old system.

Actually this should be implemented by the Framework. But it will be complex to write mods because of the selection.

In my mod Cum Shot Brothel, I did something like this: animations that are using pieces of other animations (HKX) to create a long animation based on conditions.

I did not received enough feedback to take a decision to:

1) Re-use it in the mod for further scenes and actions

2) Propose an alternate framework.

In my opinion best solution would be to add new system to Sexlab that could be used in parallel with the existing one. All existing animations would be used as sources to create new 1-stage animations, that would then be easy to tag according to their context and content by one author. With new functions it would be easy to select whatever individual stages in whichever order and then play the whole thing.

I do not know if it is easier to develop this within Sexlab or to create external framework that does it on the side. I have no knowledge of the actual practicalities that are required for either approach. I do not know either what the new version of Sexlab will include. But I know it would explode the possibilities of creating new content.

But yeah, I will have a look at what you made because I need such thing myself.

Please clarify for me... we're talking about essentially converting single multi-stage animations into multiple single-stage ones?

That is, if an animation currently consists of four stages, this would turn them into four 1-stage animations instead?

Interesting concept (if I understand it correctly)... I'm sure it can be done, and possibly with relative ease... but I'm not certain it's a good idea...

What about legacy mods? For example, would I have to rework my code to allow for this? If I'm populating the animation array passed into startsex() by tag, would I get a single 1-stage animation instead? Would I have to add in code to add for extra time, or just play the 1-stage animations one after the other to approximate the previous multi-stage animation?

Or... are you talking about potentially adding functionality, rather than replacing the current animations wholesale?

Please clarify for me... we're talking about essentially converting single multi-stage animations into multiple single-stage ones?

That is, if an animation currently consists of four stages, this would turn them into four 1-stage animations instead?

Interesting concept (if I understand it correctly)... I'm sure it can be done, and possibly with relative ease... but I'm not certain it's a good idea...

What about legacy mods? For example, would I have to rework my code to allow for this? If I'm populating the animation array passed into startsex() by tag, would I get a single 1-stage animation instead? Would I have to add in code to add for extra time, or just play the 1-stage animations one after the other to approximate the previous multi-stage animation?

Or... are you talking about potentially adding functionality, rather than replacing the current animations wholesale?

Yes, you got the idea right. For legacy, existing system stays as it is but will not be further developed. That way people can keep using it and old mods will work as planned. So, I am talking about added functionality.

For new mods using the new system, one would pass an array of 1-stage animations to a handler function that would play them in a row and make events after each stage and handle offsets etc, just like Sexlab already does for separate stages.

One could pick the 1-step animations by hand, or use utility functions like the existing one that would pick animations based on tags. The tag system just would be much more accurate and effective since the tags would only need to define animation that is singular in its purpose having just one pose or one purpose.

Most of this must already exist in Sexlab. Also just splitting the existing animations to pieces we would already have enormous pool. 

(Also would be easily possible to make function that would return the array of 1-steps that match the original multistep animations, you just pass the original name and the function has a lookup-table of the pieces. With such, it would be possible to eventually drop the original animations and still have backwards compatibility.)

legacy mods will not benefit from such approach.

I had to develop a mod to use a system very similar to this to try.

My implementation does this:

Defines each single HKX animation with a set of tags/parameters, and relationship to coupled animations (but they can arrive from different HKX files.)

Then construct on the flu the long animation based on a set of parameter I defined (actor experience, type of sexual orientation, etc.)

And manages also the "I am gonna cum" automatically, depending on the excitation of the people involved.

Right now I can do up to 8 actors together in an SexAnimation (note the name), and it plays more or less always in a slightly different way.

My main problem is to manage all the possible transitions to avoid "acrobatic" re-positioning of the participants (that is a PAIN.)

But this system is FAR, FAR, FAR away to be used as animation framework.

I am also using SKSE 1.7.3 to handle my arrays with dynamic resizing of the arrays. And I have no limit of the single HKX animations I can store (all the one that can stay in the Fore's 0_behavior.hkx can be used.)

One could pick the 1-step animations by hand, or use utility functions like the existing one that would pick animations based on tags. The tag system just would be much more accurate and effective since the tags would only need to define animation that is singular in its purpose having just one pose or one purpose.

And, if I select a tag such as Oral, I'm hoping there would be some sort of way to prevent, say, FS Acrobatic Blowjob stage 5 directly following something like an Arrok Lesbian oral animation... the quick switch would damage my mind. :)

My main problem is to manage all the possible transitions to avoid "acrobatic" re-positioning of the participants (that is a PAIN.)

Heh... that's the only thing I was really worried about anyway.  :D

Archived