Proposition for better animation selection

One could pick the 1-step animations by hand, or use utility functions like the existing one that would pick animations based on tags. The tag system just would be much more accurate and effective since the tags would only need to define animation that is singular in its purpose having just one pose or one purpose.

And, if I select a tag such as Oral, I'm hoping there would be some sort of way to prevent, say, FS Acrobatic Blowjob stage 5 directly following something like an Arrok Lesbian oral animation... the quick switch would damage my mind. :)

My main problem is to manage all the possible transitions to avoid "acrobatic" re-positioning of the participants (that is a PAIN.)

Heh... that's the only thing I was really worried about anyway.  :D

Please keep in mind that I cannot use SexLab tags as is. A strong restructuring of tags is necessary to use my tool.

... use my tool.

Hur hur hur...

(sorry, I'm in sort of a wacky mood today)

Grubr, glabbalh, savalafrost.

(sorry too, I am in probably a similar sort of mood. But I am always in the mood to laugh and joke.)

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like a good open discussion.  

I hope that the end result allows me to choose the type of sex animations I want played in my game. And that it allows others to choose what animations they wish to choose. I submit an example configuration wire frame:

[X] Male on Female

[_] Female on Male

[X] Female on Female

[_] Male on Male

[X] Futa/Female with strapon on Female

[_] Futa/Female with strapon on Male

[X] Female with strapon on Female/Futa

[_] Male on Futa

Animations to use when more than 2 actors are involved

[X] Male on Female

[_] Female on Male

[X] Female on Female

[_] Male on Male

[_] Male on Futa

Of course the above would apply to just the participants. Then you have whole range of options for selecting the act itself.

Looks like a good open discussion.  

I hope that the end result allows me to choose the type of sex animations I want played in my game. And that it allows others to choose what animations they wish to choose. I submit an example configuration wire frame:

[X] Male on Female

[_] Female on Male

[X] Female on Female

[_] Male on Male

[_] Male on Futa

Animations to use when more than 2 actors are involved

[X] Male on Female

[_] Female on Male

[X] Female on Female

[_] Male on Male

[_] Male on Futa

Of course the above would apply to just the participants. Then you have whole range of options for selecting the act itself.

Hello @badcock.

Probably these tags will not be suitable.

SexLab handles the animations in a genderless way. There is a "recommendation" for an animation. But nobody stops you to play any animation to a different gender.

SexLab 1.6 has the tags MM, MF, FM, and FF. To give an hint of the expected gender for position 0 and 1.

But all the subvariants will be simply ignored because pretty much impossible to assign.

Female + strapon == Male from an animation point of view.

Male in passive position == female from an animation point of view.

Hello @badcock.

Probably these tags will not be suitable.

SexLab handles the animations in a genderless way. There is a "recommendation" for an animation. But nobody stops you to play any animation to a different gender.

SexLab 1.6 has the tags MM, MF, FM, and FF. To give an hint of the expected gender for position 0 and 1.

But all the subvariants will be simply ignored because pretty much impossible to assign.

Female + strapon == Male from an animation point of view.

Male in passive position == female from an animation point of view.

Maybe one day SexLab will support something like this. There are just some combinations I don't want to see. So in the mean time I'll work with what we have.

A new set of tags is being worked. Ashal is involved.

But right now he is busy on the 1.60 release.

Not sure when this will be done, and if you can finally pick only the animations that are good for you.

But for sure the new set of tags will greatly increase the selection possibilities, and the filtering too.

Archived