8 hours ago, dankmemesxd said:

I also observed that the vagina is spazzing out even with smaller schlongs

Using xmls from bazingas preset is not giving the quivering that your preset does. I dont really know how to configure hdt, so I replaced yours hdtvagina files with his and it seems to work, so I have your nice body physics, but his vagina. You did a lot of work and I dont want to talk bad about this mod, because its great but you might look into the vagina hdt files and see what causes the spazzes.

you are talking about the CLit  giggle I think  same bones will also collide with the shlong maybe i should change the its ID  and let it only collide with hands

fingers and mouth ..

PS i removed collision to the clit from the shlong and it its terribly boring  and plastic  looking so it stays  if it spazzing  as wildly  i would look in to  you papyrus it might by to busy  ...try to look into you mods and look if they are logging errors  and stuff ..Devious devices  for example does it be default and  clogs up Papyrus and then Havok  cannot do  proper calculations  for physics

24 minutes ago, Dojo_dude said:

This got updated,  but same version? I already have 5.1.7 or.. do I?

IF i update i will let you know .LL will announce any changes does not mean there is an update ..i might made corrections on spelling mistakes .last time  i left new instruction to convert armor to Cosio

2 hours ago, aseta273 said:

Would you care to share a little or even a tease on what is upcoming to keep me/everyone sated please??  ???

moving away from Cbbe shape i have a Dream Cosio will be free at last FREE AT LAST AT FREE AT LAST

1 hour ago, scivirus said:

moving away from Cbbe shape i have a Dream Cosio will be free at last FREE AT LAST AT FREE AT LAST

I dont know what that is..... but I want to see that dream too   ?
TAKE YOUR TIME, I am playing this game and observing its mod progression since 2011, I guess I can wait until your next update too
AND, Thank You for your Sweet mod!

just downloaded this, my older female body does have pussy but it's non-hdt.

the problem with this, there's no collision between boobs and hands. i checked the .xml, collision settings are ok, i think it's the settings, for example in my older body, boobs are hkpsphere, while thsi one is different and i see the friction of hand is too low, i dunno if that's the cause, changing defaulbbp.xml with my old one doesn't change anything somehow. and the bounce doesn't look too realistic. i use hdt bounce and jiggles 8.0 for my old body.

I seem to be having a problem with your body, when I start the game everything appears normal. When I start moving the vagina quickly starts to stretch and if I just load and stand still the vagina will slowly stretch.

I've never encountered an issue like this before and I did try out both of your hdt configs and it happened to both. I don't know what is causing the issue. Anyone know anything could help?

Spoiler

20190417063550_1.jpg

10 minutes ago, BCarmine198 said:

I seem to be having a problem with your body, when I start the game everything appears normal. When I start moving the vagina quickly starts to stretch and if I just load and stand still the vagina will slowly stretch.

I've never encountered an issue like this before and I did try out both of your hdt configs and it happened to both. I don't know what is causing the issue. Anyone know anything could help?

Hide contents

20190417063550_1.jpg

incorrect skelton

46 minutes ago, helmutw said:

just downloaded this, my older female body does have pussy but it's non-hdt.

the problem with this, there's no collision between boobs and hands. i checked the .xml, collision settings are ok, i think it's the settings, for example in my older body, boobs are hkpsphere, while thsi one is different and i see the friction of hand is too low, i dunno if that's the cause, changing defaulbbp.xml with my old one doesn't change anything somehow. and the bounce doesn't look too realistic. i use hdt bounce and jiggles 8.0 for my old body.

seems to me you havok  has Crashed ..you need to  open a save that has no mods  or scrips running  . then open the broken save

Downloaded the newest version of the XPMSE skeleton, still having the same issue. tried it on a new save and the issue still persists. I used the older body from AIO and didn't have this issue. I was using XPMSE 3.94.  

hmm I'm using bodyslide 4.2.1 would that cause the issue as well? I'm aware of some mods not working right when using older versions of bodyslide. at least for fallout 4.

*Edit. Tried newest version of bodyslide, didn't fix anything

1 hour ago, BCarmine198 said:

Downloaded the newest version of the XPMSE skeleton, still having the same issue. tried it on a new save and the issue still persists. I used the older body from AIO and didn't have this issue. I was using XPMSE 3.94.  

hmm I'm using bodyslide 4.2.1 would that cause the issue as well? I'm aware of some mods not working right when using older versions of bodyslide. at least for fallout 4.

*Edit. Tried newest version of bodyslide, didn't fix anything

TRY TO use  save cleaner and reset the Havok date ..but im pretty sure thats the Skeleton ..the Xml is  adding bones that the Skeleton does not have

22 minutes ago, scivirus said:

TRY TO use  save cleaner and reset the Havok date ..but im pretty sure thats the Skeleton ..the Xml is  adding bones that the Skeleton does not have

I used the save editor from this mod to reset the havok.

It didn't do anything :x and I'm using mod organizer and made sure that nothing is overwriting the skeleton. I'm at a loss on what the issue is. I thought it was HDT related at first and upon trying both of your presets it had the same issue. Seeing as how your body has thigh physics I'm not sure if trying other HDT presets will do anything or if for whatever reason mine is just messed up.

4 hours ago, BCarmine198 said:

It didn't do anything :x and I'm using mod organizer and made sure that nothing is overwriting the skeleton. I'm at a loss on what the issue is. I thought it was HDT related at first and upon trying both of your presets it had the same issue. Seeing as how your body has thigh physics I'm not sure if trying other HDT presets will do anything or if for whatever reason mine is just messed up.

I don't know if this will help or not, but I experienced random problems like yours when I first installed COSIOHD.  Did you happen to use your old preset from AiO in bodyslide after you installed COSIO?  If so, making a brand new preset based on the "Cosio," "Cosio Cleavage," or "Cosio Cleavage No Perks" fixed several problems I had.  As much as I would have liked to keep my old preset, making a new one based on Cosio presets fixed really odd breast shapes and lack of HDT physics on the breasts that I was experiencing right after installing COSIOHD.

1 hour ago, aseta273 said:

@scivirus Is throat collision a possibility ?

probably but it is already stretching papyrus and the physics engine to its limits  ,,you can can have the  best pc on the planet it will not  improve performance im not willing try it  at this point

9 hours ago, BCarmine198 said:

try to see if its ok in a new Game ..it might be baked into your save ..it is HDT related  but alot of things are related to Hdt ..like Papyrus ..tell me the option you took for XpmSE  ?  

23 minutes ago, scivirus said:

try to see if its ok in a new Game ..it might be baked into your save ..it is HDT related  but alot of things are related to Hdt ..like Papyrus ..tell me the option you took for XpmSE  ?  

Physics extension, Racemenu, none, none on all of those, nothing for first person animations, nothing for mounted combat, and SOS for compatibility patches, no deadly mutilation, and no endereal.

I found the issue, I was using the hdt physics from COCO hdt+smp files that they linked on their blog, it suddenly dawned on me last night and thought that probably could be the issue.

.... sorry for bothering you with my own mess up :x

38 minutes ago, BCarmine198 said:

Physics extension, Racemenu, none, none on all of those, nothing for first person animations, nothing for mounted combat, and SOS for compatibility patches, no deadly mutilation, and no endereal.

I found the issue, I was using the hdt physics from COCO hdt+smp files that they linked on their blog, it suddenly dawned on me last night and thought that probably could be the issue.

.... sorry for bothering you with my own mess up :x

no worries the greatest teacher is failure

Could someone check and see if they see a small seam/gap in the CosioHD body just left of the vagina on the very upper part of the left inner thigh?  I found a seam there on my character's body in that general spot.  I reinstalled the femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif files fresh from the mod, and then bodyslid the regular Cosio body just to see if my preset or nif files were fucked up.  But, I still got the seam.  It's hard to see at first, but if you use free camera, stand in front of some light facing the vagina from the front (looking toward the rear) and take a pose where the character's legs are spread out, it's pretty obvious....unless my game is fucked up somehow.  It seems to only be on the upper inner left thigh.

33 minutes ago, General Goods said:

Can confirm, there seems to be some kind of seam/hole in that general area.

For once, I'm not crazy.

@scivirus - Do you see the seam we're seeing?  The seam I mentioned above doesn't seem to show up in outfit studio.  But, in outfit studio I can see two different thin seams on both sides of where the vagina meets the upper inner thighs.  So, in all, between OS and in game, I see 3 seams.

Here's the one you can see in game:

Spoiler

606223131_ElderScrollsVSkyrimScreenshot2019.thumb.png.d437133a613e5a732878b1315b6d52bb.png

Here's the ones I can see in outfit studio:

Spoiler

213624727_DesktopScreenshot2019.thumb.png.c7a9af7bef4924a4e2eb313dfdc9a11c.png

the two lines is not a seam is just a sharp corner made by  the labia meeting up with the legs   ..expect the one you marked in black that weights not lining up ..that has been fixed already for the next update ...how ever ill look into the other and thanks for the notice

8 minutes ago, scivirus said:

the two lines is not a seam is just a sharp corner made by  the labia meeting up with the legs   ..expect the one you marked in black that weights not lining up ..that has been fixed already for the next update ...how ever ill look into the other and thanks for the notice

Ok, thank you!

21 hours ago, scivirus said:

seems to me you havok  has Crashed ..you need to  open a save that has no mods  or scrips running  . then open the broken save

found the solution already, the havok path in your .nif is; 'HDT havok path'. changing it to 'HDT Havok Path' solves the problem. sometimes things are case sensitive.

also, your clavicle setup interfering with bounce, i copied standard cbbe hdt clavicle and everything alright.

your setup in hdtfingers.xml, in my old setup, when hands touch the boobs, boobs drop once hands go up, i use sexy idle animation by the way, in your settings, the boobs stick to the fingers and don't drop, i'll fix this later.

1 hour ago, helmutw said:

found the solution already, the havok path in your .nif is; 'HDT havok path'. changing it to 'HDT Havok Path' solves the problem. sometimes things are case sensitive.

I notice that the cosio.nif is spelled "HDT havok path" as well, but I use CosioHD.nif, and that is spelled "HDT Havok Path."