View File

A simple solution for who like to use bow or two-handed weapon while exploring dungeon.

This is not torch replacer, it is added armor name "anal torch" with enhancement look same with torch, open console and enter [help "anal torch" 4] remember the code it showed then enter [player.additem xxxxxxxx 1].

Finally....

A non-magical light source that can be used in conjunction with a bow and recieves my vote for a number of reasons. 

It's placement, when you think about it, is completely logical.

It regularly singes your characters arse (An occasional shout of 'Oooo! Y'bastard, that's a tad warm' would make the experience complete for me).

And finally, it's damned funny and makes me smile....

Ravensaw, I salute you :)    

I like the idea. It sounds very much like the kind of thing that someone would actually try, and which would go terribly wrong.

"And that is why John requires anus transplant and sphincter reconstruction surgery. Any questions?"

And girls on screenshots must be think of one thing... "Don't fart!"  :s

Or... Guards on duty, one with torch in hand, one - without. The one with torch turn his head and ask:

-Where is torch you've got from quartermaster.  :blink:

-It's a secret :blush:  ,- say other.

Well, now all we need is oil lamp on dick for man and we good to go.  :D

P.S.: Oh, oh, I know... I've got 100 on pickpocketing... post-280993-0-66676100-1427821710.gif

LOL OMG... only on here on LL man....

Good idea, looks well done too, so I'm not trolling ya. Just comical to me is all. I, myself am fan of the nude heroine stuffed with a menagerie of dildos and vibrators as she battles the foes of Skyrim , so I'm not gonna judge.

Its just that... I hope she is either really talented at Fire Resist enchantments or is one with the Restoration to heal those second degree ass burns, but flames lick upwards... so that's gonna get more then a little toasty :D

Now my char can light dungeons in style lol.

Interesting mod to say the least but sadly i would find it weird to have guards and every other torch bearers, to have a light source protruding out his rectum. None the less for those who dont mind, this def is a well done mod!!

Do I discover a disheartening lack of half-assed puns in this topic?

Ups..well now it's official: Skyrim has the hottest asses!

Uh uh got another one. Why don't you add a randomly triggered speed buff; call it: "The After burner"! (alright that one was for Germans only)

Well at least now I have an idea what apropos means if it says: "your ass is on fire"

Suggestion: From TheDude2014's comment I understand it's a replacer. A non replacer craftable version would be nice.

Do I discover a disheartening lack of half-assed puns in this topic?

Ups..well now it's official: Skyrim has the hottest asses!

Uh uh got another one. Why don't you add a randomly triggered speed buff; call it: "The After burner"! (alright that one was for Germans only)

Well at least now I have an idea what apropos means if it says: "your ass is on fire"

Suggestion: From TheDude2014's comment I understand it's a replacer. A non replacer craftable version would be nice.

I too would love a standalone version so that those who aren't...down to the task don't have to be.

I do not normally write to author of the mod unless I have tech problem.  however in this case, where he describe the mod

"A simple solution for who like to use bow or two-handed weapon while exploring dungeon."

Oh my god !!!

best describtion ever.  this will replace my traveling latern right away.