Dead or Alive 5: Last Round Nudemod

Vergilldc

As it will take a while to check what is wrong with the site and to manage everything else, I provide you with my mods here:

https://mega.co.nz/#F!5IFCDKSC!cte3r2tLGA94KD5zPQGtKQ

I will also include this link in the first post of this thread.

Thanks much. Going to do any for Hitomi? Or Honoka?

Edit: I found a good one for Kasumi that can be used atm: http://www.gamevixenzone.net/hot-stuff-21/doa5lr-kasumi-naked-ninja-fury-kind-wip-2016/

This is so weird. Marie Rose and Momiji works fine for me (the swimsuit for Marie Rose and the mummy one for Momiji)

However, the Ayane does not work. The same is for the Kasumi someone posting a few post above.

What costume is for Ayane? Still, pretty sure I checked all the availlable one, as well as the locked. No luck..

Any help guys?

Sorry I don't know who or what humble is, but as long as the people still have to go to my site to download the nudemods, it is fine.

Humble:

hum·ble
ˈhəmbəl/
adjective

1. 1.
    having or showing a modest or low estimate of one's own importance.
    "he was humble about his stature as one of rock history's most influential guitarists"

•  

2. 2.
    of low social, administrative, or political rank.
    "she came from a humble, unprivileged background"
    synonyms: lowly, working-class, lower-class, poorundistinguishedmean,modestignoblelow-bornplebeianunderprivilegedMore

He is speaking of an easier way to determine the modified outfit. However, while most newbies think this is universal; if you have a PC version with different DLC's, since there is no pre-downloaded catalog files (like on console). Your costume numbers can always be different depending on what DLC you do and don't have.

Here's a few nude mods but most of them are missing some textures because of the bloody alpha channel and I don't really have the time to make them any better, they are good enough for me and if you don't like missing textures you can wait for Vergil, I'm pretty sure he will never release a mod with missing textures but at least I have 7 characters and more on the way.

http://www.4shared.com/rar/7P2Kcm4Tce/textures__4_.html? I'm having difficulties with the link. When you click it you're gonna end up at my previus link "textures 3". I made another post below with the proper link. 

Here's the costume numbers:

Mila 32 post-508011-0-34504500-1429225174_thumb.jpg

Helena 32 post-508011-0-50114400-1429225226_thumb.jpg

Ayane 38 post-508011-0-98844200-1429225142_thumb.jpg post-508011-0-14552400-1429225157_thumb.jpg I spent the most of the time with this one and that's why it's probably my best.

Lisa 30, 26 post-508011-0-01496000-1429225189_thumb.jpg

Marie rose 02 (This one is originally Vergil's mod, I don't take any credit for it) post-508011-0-19103800-1429226885_thumb.jpg post-508011-0-85989600-1429226900_thumb.jpg

Momiji 11 post-508011-0-99061300-1429225266_thumb.jpg

Phase4 06, 07 (06 is not that good but I'm gonna fix it when I have the time) post-508011-0-45271200-1429225240_thumb.jpg post-508011-0-89321400-1429225253_thumb.jpg

Hitomi 26 (It gets a little darker with every few hits, I'm trying to find a solution for that) post-508011-0-31387200-1429225202_thumb.jpg

Kasumi 07 (This one is originally Vergil's mod, I don't take any credit for it) post-508011-0-58457400-1429226852_thumb.jpg post-508011-0-99162700-1429226870_thumb.jpg

Run with uMod_alpha_v2_r51

Somebody stop me! I keep updating this post as I make more nude mods and I keep adding them to this post and I can't stop.

I was up until 4 in the morning to try to make as many as possible and I'm not gonna stop here. Not until I have a nude mod for every female character. It's the first nice fighting game for pc and probably the last one so we have to make the most of it. I hope that Vergil makes mods for every character and fast. The mods that I'm posting should get you satisfied until he makes better ones, I see that Vergil just doesn't have enough time to make them since he's delaying them a little bit, but thumbs up Vergil, keep up the good work !

post-508011-0-47068300-1429225214_thumb.jpg

Sometimes you should just measure your success by the number of downloads your contribution gets :)  I can't comment on your mod though, since it's on 4shared and I can't be bothered with their compulsory sign up for free downloads... I have enough accounts as it is. Post it on a different host and I'd be happy to give it a go AND comment on it :D

I don't mean to offend anybody by any means, however, just today, a 100% full nude mod, complete with actual nipple meshes and everything, came out.

Naturally, people won't be *that* interest in texture mods anymore as a result.

Obviously, you can still do cool things with textures, but I'm not sure if nudity is still on that list.

I don't mean to offend anybody by any means, however, just today, a 100% full nude mod, complete with actual nipple meshes and everything, came out.

Obviously, you can still do cool things with textures, but I'm not sure if nudity is still on that list.

So what, does that mean that we have to stop since there's a fully nude mod for one character. That's our first and last game after all, we have to make the most of it.

So what, does that mean that we have to stop since there's a fully nude mod for one character. That's our first and last game after all, we have to make the most of it.

Psst, All but 3 of the girls have a Full Nude mod now, Not just one.

Psst, All but 3 of the girls have a Full Nude mod now, Not just one.

Psst, GIVE ME A LINK pls! I Didn't have a clue but than yeah you're right why bother making any now.

Archived