Dead or Alive 5: Last Round Nudemod

Vergilldc

sup vergil i see you up to DOA5 modding now ey?, nice , btw you might want to hold your horses till these guys finish making proper extracting tools so you can do actual mesh editing on the models instead of simple overlay textures , here

http://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=6392&start=1350

http://www.freestepdodge.com/threads/texture-editing-pc.5560/page-14

and release some nice high quality high rez nude mods for doa5lr , btw ive been thinking , since i remember the most recent progress mariokart64 and other japanese modders was having on the 360 jtag doa5 version , that being destructable clothing stats for all the costumes , just imagine this ported to the

pc version + your nudemodding skillz , now thats what id call an epic nudemod but much more than just a nudemod aka a reality nudemod aka , clothes get destroyed , nudes come through more ...and more ... and finally all of it , wohoo!, how you like that for an idea xD

My second nudemod for DOA5.

attachicon.gifAyane nudemod C24.jpg

Download: http://www.lustfulillumination.com/nudemods/ayane-nudemod/

You will also find the download link in the first post of this thread. Keep in mind, this mod is for uMod r49.

Delite, most of the textures (or lets say the game engine itself) do not allow an alpha channel. Even if there is one by default you cannot edit it for some reason.

Nice! Could you make Marie rose next? xD of course It's all up to you, Thanks for the textures.

I second that ;) 

Going to release a Marie Rose pack pretty soon - but it's just see-through re-textures for the "latex" outfits.. Would be great to see some actual nudity!

But yeah, your choice lustful :)

hello guys sorry to ask this but can someone post a vid on some site of all ayane's win and lose poses nude and if it can be done boob shakeing too and show her butt alot on her win pose plz (:?

are you guys seeing my reply's ? 

hello guys sorry to ask this but can someone post a vid on some site of all ayane's win and lose poses nude and if it can be done boob shakeing too and show her butt alot on her win pose plz because i want to mastubate to it (:?

are you guys seeing my reply's ? 

Forget it.

I have a quick question if someone can answer for me. I want to put a mask on Hayate's C2 costume, but I have no idea how to do it. Can someone help me out. I saved the textures from his Ninja Pre-order costume, but I can't figure out how to put it on the C2 costume (White costume with short sleeves)

Aww man Marie Rose link is down. Why not attach files to this site?

--Actually all are in initial post. Some one reupload on more reliable sources?

Butt hurt greedy developers who want you to buy their DLC and have nothing else for a lackluster PC port compared to new gen systems.

Archived