Dead or Alive 5: Last Round Nudemod

Vergilldc

Hey guys, enjoy my Dead or Alive 5 nudemods!

Momiji nudemod

post-550995-0-36245500-1427786000_thumb.jpg

Download: https://www.undertow.club/downloads/momiji-topless.1699

Ayane nudemod

post-550995-0-61002400-1428040619_thumb.jpg

Download: https://www.undertow.club/downloads/ayane-nudemod.1700

Marie Rose nudemod

post-550995-0-37875700-1428315436_thumb.jpg

Download: https://www.undertow.club/downloads/marie-rose-nudemod.1701

Kasumi nudemod

post-550995-0-42156100-1428922120_thumb.jpg

Download: https://www.undertow.club/downloads/kasumi-nude-suit.1702

can't get it to work, followed the instructions even read both readmes from the mod and umod. global hook or run game directly in umod it's still a no go :( tried with all the versions mentioned in this thread too. Using Windows 8.1 64bit btw.

can't get it to work, followed the instructions even read both readmes from the mod and umod. global hook or run game directly in umod it's still a no go :( tried with all the versions mentioned in this thread too. Using Windows 8.1 64bit btw.

If you have your steam running as admin you may want to try running Umod as admin as well. Also, for me, dragging does nothing I just import package and select all the files and accept. Then reload/update and it works for me.

If you have your steam running as admin you may want to try running Umod as admin as well. Also, for me, dragging does nothing I just import package and select all the files and accept. Then reload/update and it works for me.

tried that still nothing it shows an error instead "could not send to game pipe is not opened...."

Can't get it to work either.

I have the newest download with links to both uMod49 and uMod53.

With uMod49  (running as administrator)

• When I try to use Global Hook I get the error " The global hook is active and this game will be injected! Please delete the game from the list or disable the hook."
  • So I disable the "global hook" and select Main > Run game through uMod
  • The game starts up and then I add the dds files to the white area below inside of uMod 49 by drag and dropping and it adds "Single Textures" then I right click and select Update (reload) and nothing happens to the game.  Is it supposed to restart? 

With uMod53 (running as administrator)

• When I try to use Global Hook I get the same error as uMod49
  • So I disable the "global hook" and then select Main > Run game through uMod
  • The game starts up and then I add the dds files to the white area inside of uMod53 by drag and dropping and it adds "Single Textures" then I right click and the option for Update (reload) is NOT select able at all.

Would you mind posting screenshots of how you got the mods to work.  I've tried again and again by following your methods.  I might just be missing something simple.

Thankyou

Can't get it to work either.

I have the newest download with links to both uMod49 and uMod53.

With uMod49  (running as administrator)

• When I try to use Global Hook I get the error " The global hook is active and this game will be injected! Please delete the game from the list or disable the hook."
  • So I disable the "global hook" and select Main > Run game through uMod
  • The game starts up and then I add the dds files to the white area below inside of uMod 49 by drag and dropping and it adds "Single Textures" then I right click and select Update (reload) and nothing happens to the game.  Is it supposed to restart? 

With uMod53 (running as administrator)

• When I try to use Global Hook I get the same error as uMod49
  • So I disable the "global hook" and then select Main > Run game through uMod
  • The game starts up and then I add the dds files to the white area inside of uMod53 by drag and dropping and it adds "Single Textures" then I right click and the option for Update (reload) is NOT select able at all.

Would you mind posting screenshots of how you got the mods to work.  I've tried again and again by following your methods.  I might just be missing something simple.

Thankyou

i'm in a similar situation, i tried what you did. good thing you can drag the files mine just shows a 'no can do/stop' icon. tried manually as previous poster said, still nothing and shows an error msg instead when i try to update/reload. i think umod is not hooking/detecting my game at all.

With the risk of being judged; I'm actually hoping Marie Rose would get some modders attention.. :> 

(I mean.. giant boobs are great and all, but to be fair - seen the other DoA girls modded pleeenty of times already)

But yeah, great job with this mod Vergil. That was some fast action in releasing it! :)

Edit: 

Damn, can't get it to work either. 

Using r53 - equip global hook, load the game... Can't drag and drop so I just added the package manually, but the update button doesn't do anything and if I right click on the package files (on the "white box" area as you describe it), the reload/update part is greyd out. 

I suppose I'll try the other uMod version..

Edit2: No luck. Same thing with r49, with the exception that the update/reload option isn't grey'd out when I right click and select it, but it doesn't appear to do anything.

Neither program allows me to start the game from uMod if global hook is on.

(Running both steam client and uMod as adminstrator - Win7 Home premium, 64bit)

So in short, same exact thing happening as for vegitozero1

Works great for me, for people having problems, after you load game and minimize a second tab for the game pops up in the white square. Be sure you're injecting the files there. TY so much lustful, keep up the good work!

Works great for me, for people having problems, after you load game and minimize a second tab for the game pops up in the white square. Be sure you're injecting the files there. TY so much lustful, keep up the good work!

Oh - right! Got it working - thank you :) Never had used the program before so didn't know to look for it.

(So for troubleshooting purposes;)

r49 version didn't seem to open the tab though, now that I just went and launched the game from the steam library (as uMod failed to launch the game if global hook was on). But now that I just booted it up from steam while r53 was running and then minimized back to look at umod - it had indeed opened the separate "game" tab .. Added the files there by right clicking and adding them manually (Drag 'n' drop didn't work this time either), reloaded/updated (the game doesn't restart or umod doesn't really pop up any notification) - but I went in to check the "mummy" costume and it had worked this time :)

Archived