Armor Chsbhc & Chsbhc V3 T + SLeocid Beautiful Followers

leo i have a question, have you completed your full retexture for all the vanilla and dlc armors for chsbhc v3-t i would like to know so is you do id like vanilla armors to be compatable with this body type

All the armors are compatible with other textures that improve their aspects.
You can use the textures of aMidianBorn perfectly.

I can not wear any armor, every time I put some clothes on that list, the game crashes. Do I need some kind of mod? I'm using the CHSBHC from the nexus page. Please, can someone help me

If you use CHSBHC BBP by CherryHotaling, then you can not use CHSBHC v3 T armor!

CHSBHC BBP and CHSBHC v3 T are not compatible with each other.  ;)

I can not wear any armor, every time I put some clothes on that list, the game crashes. Do I need some kind of mod? I'm using the CHSBHC from the nexus page. Please, can someone help me

You may need to go here to ask for help.

A little help would be a friendly gesture, Especially since he is new to LL.  ;)

A little help would be a friendly gesture, Especially since he is new to LL.  ;)

I do apologize if I wasn't doing in a friendly gesture. I thought that link might help since I wouldn't know for sure of that person's crashes. Mainly because I combine both chsbhc, chsbhc v3-t and haven't crash. 

What can you use both at the same time?

how does that?

Your link is not helpful, it leads to the complete LL side.  ;)

Thanks dude, now the game is working perfectly

I do apologize if I wasn't doing in a friendly gesture. I thought that link might help since I wouldn't know for sure of that person's crashes. Mainly because I combine both chsbhc, chsbhc v3-t and haven't crash. 

What can you use both at the same time?

how does that?

Your link is not helpful, it leads to the complete LL side.  ;)

"What can you use both at the same time?"

Sorry i miss read what Joaocsn wrote. I thought that person meant chsbhc v3-t body to use chsbhc outfit. That was my mistake. (again sorry) xD 

"Your link is not helpful, it leads to the complete LL side."

Again that was my mistake as well since I thought I put a link for technical support.

---snip---

"What can you use both at the same time?"

Sorry i miss read what Joaocsn wrote. I thought that person meant chsbhc v3-t body to use chsbhc outfit. That was my mistake. (again sorry) xD 

"Your link is not helpful, it leads to the complete LL side."

Again that was my mistake as well since I thought I put a link for technical support.

you do not have to apologize, everybody makes mistakes, I as well.  :)  ;)

• 2 weeks later...