Armor Chsbhc & Chsbhc V3 T + SLeocid Beautiful Followers

This is just a minor tweak for Armor of Depravity. This minor tweak is similar to what happen with the DSR White Rose and the Pink Butterfly (Black). I replace the ebony armor, ebony gauntlets and ebony boot that was shown in your inventory to how the armor should actually look. I removed the wall of texts so you will be able to see your enchantments you apply to it. This don't have the oily skin or the pubic hair but if you want the oily skin and pubic hair just replace the meshes with the old meshes. Hope this small tweak helps.

Here screenshots of before and after:

Before:

tumblr_orduajaJ5B1vizln5o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_orduajaJ5B1vizln5o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_orduajaJ5B1vizln5o3_1280.jpg

After:

tumblr_orduajaJ5B1vizln5o4_1280.jpg

tumblr_orduajaJ5B1vizln5o5_1280.jpg

tumblr_orduajaJ5B1vizln5o6_1280.jpg

Just random screenshots:

tumblr_ordudfIrwo1vizln5o9_1280.jpg

tumblr_ordudfIrwo1vizln5o5_1280.jpg

tumblr_ordudfIrwo1vizln5o6_1280.jpg

tumblr_ordudfIrwo1vizln5o10_1280.jpg

Armor Depravity Chsbhc V3 TFix 1.1.rar

This is just a minor tweak for Armor of Depravity. This minor tweak is similar to what happen with the DSR White Rose and the Pink Butterfly (Black). I replace the ebony armor, ebony gauntlets and ebony boot that was shown in your inventory to how the armor should actually look. I removed the wall of texts so you will be able to see your enchantments you apply to it. This don't have the oily skin or the pubic hair but if you want the oily skin and pubic hair just replace the meshes with the old meshes. Hope this small tweak helps.

Before:

After:

Just random screenshots:

Nice stuff yourself and thanks for the minor tweaks. Do know they are heavily appreciated

Before:

After:

Just random screenshots:

Nice stuff yourself and thanks for the minor tweaks. Do know they are heavily appreciated

Thanks and your welcome.  :)

Before:

After:

Just random screenshots:

Thanks and your welcome. :)

Hey when I opened your image in a new tab to view it, it said it came from Tumblr. Just wondering but do you have a Tumblr with your screenshots on there?

Before:

After:

Just random screenshots:

Hey when I opened your image in a new tab to view it, it said it came from Tumblr. Just wondering but do you have a Tumblr with your screenshots on there?

Yes, I do have a tumblr with most but not all of my screenshots.

Before:

After:

Just random screenshots:

I too have a Tumblr but it barely has anything but memes I liked. Do you have link I can get so I can follow you? You're a pretty chill dude and have a quality skyrim set up if I do say.

I dunno if you guys have seen Queen's Blade Requiem but Gatti2012 has made all the suits from QB:R. I know this is probably old news but if you've seen Queen's Blade, they don't have some cbbe body. They have a CHSBHC V3-T BODY! Them some thicc girls. Honestly I would love the tools to learn how to mod and convert cause LORD we need this pack

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/15820/? 《《Queen's Blade Requiem armor pack

Before:

After:

Just random screenshots:

I too have a Tumblr but it barely has anything but memes I liked. Do you have link I can get so I can follow you? You're a pretty chill dude and have a quality skyrim set up if I do say.

I mainly just use to post some of my screenshots on forums (it's just easier for me). My tumblr sadly is private.

Before:

After:

Just random screenshots:

I mainly just use to post some of my screenshots on forums (it's just easier for me). My tumblr sadly is private.

Ok then. Plus I'm not going to lie, those of us who do use this mod get scorned like crazy. Kinda sucks we have to be closet about this body mod. Tbh it's better than cbbe

Ok so mild confession but mostly because I didn't believe a thing (which I was right on proVing myself right), but the Wanhunyi CHSBHC V3-T suit does have physics and also I have the original file. I don't know how to upload it but I do have it. I'll try and see how to as soon as possible

Ok so mild confession but mostly because I didn't believe a thing (which I was right on proVing myself right), but the Wanhunyi CHSBHC V3-T suit does have physics and also I have the original file. I don't know how to upload it but I do have it. I'll try and see how to as soon as possible

Yes the Wanhunyi chsbhc v3-t do have physics but the "chest" piece don't unlike the original Wanhunyi. I did posted about the issue of the Wanhunyi chsbhc v3-t's "chest" piece twice a while back. What I failed to mention back then was even tho it do have the files for the physics to work but the chsbhc v3-t version of the "chest" piece itself was not set up for physics. As if it was removed or forgot to put apply physic. I wish I could fix it but sadly I don't know how to apply physics. Besides that the red tail do have physics and it is working. But if someone wants to fix the chest piece for this outfit it would be really nice.  :)

The screenshots is just to compare between both the original and the chsbhc v3-t version of the "chest" piece of what is missing.

This is the original Wanhunyi

tumblr_orh2sxCm9r1vizln5o1_1280.png

This is the chsbhc v3-t Wanhunyi

tumblr_orh2sxCm9r1vizln5o2_1280.png

Also nice screenshots.

Yes the Wanhunyi chsbhc v3-t do have physics but the "chest" piece don't unlike the original Wanhunyi. I did posted about the issue of the Wanhunyi chsbhc v3-t's "chest" piece twice a while back. What I failed to mention back then was even tho it do have the files for the physics to work but the chsbhc v3-t version of the "chest" piece itself was not set up for physics. As if it was removed or forgot to put apply physic. I wish I could fix it but sadly I don't know how to apply physics. Besides that the red tail do have physics and it is working. But if someone wants to fix the chest piece for this outfit it would be really nice.  :)

The screenshots is just to compare between both the original and the chsbhc v3-t version of the "chest" piece of what is missing.

This is the original Wanhunyi

tumblr_orh2sxCm9r1vizln5o1_1280.png

This is the chsbhc v3-t Wanhunyi

tumblr_orh2sxCm9r1vizln5o2_1280.png

Also nice screenshots.

oh sorry... you are right on that part. Honestly i don't know if we have someone who knows how to add physics to it. This same thing is kinda in the nipple piercing form 55accessory [with 55accessory, the nipple piercings and such do stay in that "area" but do not seem to retain in place keeping up] mod. there is some mild clipping and such occurs for those pieces don't count as "body" pieces. Unless a whole new top is made applying the chest pieces to one of the 3 body armors or in all making a new one. there is a chance that one can be made separate from the body but there would have to be physics restrictions and collision added [restricting between the breast and waistline and collision that causes the the chest piece to not do as the tail does but more "natural"]. but hey that't just my opinion on what could be done

ok so i got the one of the tools needed to convert armors and such. my only problem is getting Nifskope to download or work(?). Anyone know what to do? I really want to convert some armors and learn the trade to be of some use.

ok so i got the one of the tools needed to convert armors and such. my only problem is getting Nifskope to download or work(?). Anyone know what to do? I really want to convert some armors and learn the trade to be of some use.

• 2 weeks later...