Armor Chsbhc & Chsbhc V3 T + SLeocid Beautiful Followers

hello guys! iam notr rly experienced in modding so i would like to ask u about one thing, that interested me in those wonderful armors. is there any way to make ingame woman npc wearing all those armors by default, i.e. make all those armors implemented in game like vanilla armors with level progression and etc. i do understand that there is already made replacers for all kind of vanilla armors and they look just great, but i do not fully understand how to implement other armors same way on npcs. thx for reading!

hello guys! iam notr rly experienced in modding so i would like to ask u about one thing, that interested me in those wonderful armors. is there any way to make ingame woman npc wearing all those armors by default, i.e. make all those armors implemented in game like vanilla armors with level progression and etc. i do understand that there is already made replacers for all kind of vanilla armors and they look just great, but i do not fully understand how to implement other armors same way on npcs. thx for reading!

The only thing I can think of is the Arousing Armors Chsbhc V3-T that replaces the vanilla armors. You can find it on the first page under Dragon Song Armor.

The only thing I can think of is the Arousing Armors Chsbhc V3-T that replaces the vanilla armors. You can find it on the first page under Dragon Song Armor.

but you can also every X - arbitrary armor (vanilla) with a modded armor replace!

for example: a fur armor (Vanilla) with a succubus armor (modded)!

actually this goes unlimited.

I have no modding experience, but I know how to do something!

the beautiful process of this, I need no ESP file more for the modded armor, because this armor used then a slot for a Vanilla armor!  ;)

a further example:

this also works with weapons, I use no Dawnguard but I liked Auriels Bow. 

https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/110/images/25506-1-1350227289.jpg

now is this bow My Ebony Bow  :)

and this is my Dwarven Bow

https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/110/images/51597-3-1393568238.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

anyone found any new v3-t armor/oufits lately ?  

For now nope besides some we haven't seen before on Sky TM that is not from loverslab. But most likely it will be a long wait til the next outfit if it was posted on Sky TM, if Leocid2 create outfits for skyrim again or someone other than Leocid2 is able to make outfits for this body.

:D

tumblr_oafb1hCZd71tczcoso1_1280.jpg

tumblr_oafb1hCZd71tczcoso2_1280.jpg

I'm of half a mind to take a screenshot of my character considering how good all yours look, but I don't know if I'm as confident as you folks about how my characters look haha. On the note of more outfits being made, I couldn't agree more that more outfits would be great. I'd honestly love some good non-skimpy armor for the body, as the shape itself can be suggestive without being shown :D

I'm of half a mind to take a screenshot of my character considering how good all yours look, but I don't know if I'm as confident as you folks about how my characters look haha. On the note of more outfits being made, I couldn't agree more that more outfits would be great. I'd honestly love some good non-skimpy armor for the body, as the shape itself can be suggestive without being shown :D

It's up to if you wish to show or not of your characer *cheer Laevanhunter on lol*. As for outfits of non-skimpy, I can agree there should be at least some some outfits that is non-skimpy. Mainly because there are some really good or decent non-skimpy/semi non-skimpy outfits that is out currently skyrim. Personally I wouldn't mind having a mixture of both skimpy and non-skimpy outfits that is lore friendly or not. 

2248b2705f.jpg

2248d4d193.jpg

2249006d81.jpg

22492c95c7.jpg

224948ac21.jpg

2249724ab6.jpg

You convinced me haha. I don't have any posing mods and have a kinda bad computer, so I cropped out the ugly-ness that is my skyrim. For the outfit I was odd and mixed both the Sexy Ninja and Tuyet Nhi's armor (from the Bangtam mod) for an outfit I feel works pretty well.

2248b2705f.jpg

2248d4d193.jpg

2249006d81.jpg

22492c95c7.jpg

224948ac21.jpg

2249724ab6.jpg

You convinced me haha. I don't have any posing mods and have a kinda bad computer, so I cropped out the ugly-ness that is my skyrim. For the outfit I was odd and mixed both the Sexy Ninja and Tuyet Nhi's armor (from the Bangtam mod) for an outfit I feel works pretty well.

I like the tattoos on the legs and the blue eyes. As for the other outfit for the Bangtam mod I kind of wish the hands was fix. Over then that I wish there another blade & soul outfit conversion or a assassin like outfit. Some of the Blade & Souls outfits I do like.

tumblr_oaq9loJVrR1tczcoso1_1280.jpg

tumblr_oaq9loJVrR1tczcoso3_1280.jpg

tumblr_oaq9loJVrR1tczcoso8_1280.jpg

tumblr_nxjxenba3M1tczcoso4_1280.jpg

Considering I'm calling my character the "Mistress Of Storms", the tattoos and eyes are supposed to be like the electricity, but I suppose that's me going too far into my character's made up background haha. I don't really know what Blade and Soul is, other than that I've heard the name a few times.

Considering I'm calling my character the "Mistress Of Storms", the tattoos and eyes are supposed to be like the electricity, but I suppose that's me going too far into my character's made up background haha. I don't really know what Blade and Soul is, other than that I've heard the name a few times.

I haven't use any tattoos on my character I'm still trying to choose what I should add on her lol. As for blade & soul its best to look it up on google.

One of the Blade & Soul outfitstumblr_oarls6kT5n1tczcoso2_1280.jpg

Sorry for posting it here since I'm not sure if I'm allow to post it here. 

Yay new oufit. TVI Alir Armor 

The only minor issues with this is when you go into your inventory. You will notice some missing textures for the gloves and boots but when you equip it it looks fine on your character. Its only in your inventory you will notice it and when you jump the grey collar part can block your view.  Overall ignoring the minor issues its still a nice outfit.  :D

tumblr_oatkanBHrN1tczcoso3_1280.jpg

tumblr_oatkanBHrN1tczcoso10_1280.jpg

tumblr_oatkanBHrN1tczcoso6_1280.jpg

Hey guys :)   LOL, no I haven't moved on to Fallout 4 at all...as a matter of fact I deleted it from the PC the other day.   Gonna be A LOOOONG time (years) before anything serious gets moving on that platform for us!

But I did want to let you guys know that SkyTM is showing up with some "other" CHSBHC V3-T work, so its worth keeping an eye on them.  For instance, I just picked up three outfits through there that I hadn't known about before:  Edhildils Bikini's, SLBikini, and SPB_Bakuretsu Hunter.  Each will require a download of the original file and the V3-T conversion, but they are totally worth it.

Also, there are some others for Bodyslide 2 , but I don't know how to use that, so didn't pick those up.  If I see anything else, I'll let ya know!  Still missing Leo's conversions!

Pops

@Garnet - I think you would look good in tats, buuuut the only way to get that is by using Racemenu.  I have tried both the latest RM and the latest ECE straight out of the box, and I have say that RM does not do as good of a job making characters in my opinion.   But it's the only way to get tats on yourself right now.   The celtic tats for RM look pretty darn good, and ofc you can make em glow in RM.

I hope the ECE guys will figure out a way to integrate tats, but I haven't seen any interest from them in doing so.  One of the things that caused me to dump RM was that it didn't have good make-up, and you had to sacrifice overlay slots to get any...you also couldn't adjust any physical proportions below the waist.  They tell me that RM can integrate bodyslide now and that's boosted its popularity a lot.

@Laevanhunter - I did this with ECE mod and Univision face mod for ECE (well with a few other cosmetic mods too, lol).  So DON"T be afraid to experiment with your character-making.  It's daunting with so many mods out there, but we can help steer you to the mods you need.

I have been using Racemenu since I started playing Skyrim on the PC, so I usually spend hours working on my characters haha. I've never tried using ECE, mostly because it doesn't have some of the things that I like out of RM. But that of course is just me.  And I probably will do what I can to look at Sky-TM, though a lot of it is hard for me to navigate haha. Thanks for letting me know that there will be more added, some variety is always awesome.

Also @ Garnet - That TVI Alir armor looks like a mashup.  Do I need to download both the original files, and then apply the V3-T conversion to get it to work???

I can confirm it's a standalone, there isn't anything else to download with it. I actually implemented it into my character's outfit once I saw it haha.