Armor Chsbhc & Chsbhc V3 T + SLeocid Beautiful Followers

I'm really liking this sword.  :D

tumblr_oba46uezqV1tczcoso7_1280.jpg

tumblr_oba46uezqV1tczcoso8_1280.jpg

tumblr_oba46uezqV1tczcoso6_1280.jpg

tumblr_oba5hiueC71tczcoso3_1280.jpg

*is totally jealous* Okay, where does one get that sword? That looks amazing!

Well there is two sites you can go to the sword but both are different in terms of stats. One is outside if nexus and one from nexus.

What I have is outside of nexus that also comes with a shield. It comes in different colors of blue, red, silver and white for both sword and shield. But sword and shield can't be upgraded but can be enchanted. Damage wise is overpowered and the sword is decently detail but not much on the shield tho.

Here the link: 

~It will look different if you have a enb on.

Excalibur Sword

tumblr_obbgkuT5qa1tczcoso7_1280.jpg

Blue & Red

tumblr_obbgkuT5qa1tczcoso1_1280.jpg

White & Silver

tumblr_obbgkuT5qa1tczcoso2_1280.jpg

Aegis Shield

Blue

tumblr_obbgkuT5qa1tczcoso3_1280.jpg

Red

tumblr_obbgkuT5qa1tczcoso4_1280.jpg

Sliver

tumblr_obbgkuT5qa1tczcoso5_1280.jpg

White

tumblr_obbgkuT5qa1tczcoso6_1280.jpg

The one from nexus isn't overpowered and it is upgradeable. It can be enchanted and it do have a option if you want it as a one-handed or two-handed. It don't comes with different colors nor it comes with a shield. You do get a power ability when you equip the sword called "Excalibur". Excalibur allows you to shoot waves of light for 180 seconds once per day when you use a power attack.

Here the link: 

Well there is two sites you can go to the sword but both are different in terms of stats. One is outside if nexus and one from nexus.

What I have is outside of nexus that also comes with a shield. It comes in different colors of blue, red, silver and white for both sword and shield. But sword and shield can't be upgraded but can be enchanted. Damage wise is overpowered and the sword is decently detail but not much on the shield tho.

Here the link: 

Excalibur Sword

Blue & Red

White & Silver

Aegis Shield

Blue

Red

Sliver

White

The one from nexus isn't overpowered and it is upgradeable. It can be enchanted and it do have a option if you want it as a one-handed or two-handed. It don't comes with different colors nor it comes with a shield. You do get a power ability when you equip the sword called "Excalibur". Excalibur allows you to shoot waves of light for 180 seconds once per day when you use a power attack.

Here the link: 

Thanks greatly, I was looking for a good looking weapon, and a shield to boot! I owe you yet again Miss Garnet!

Here the link: 

Excalibur Sword

Blue & Red

White & Silver

Aegis Shield

Blue

Red

Sliver

White

Here the link: 

Thanks greatly, I was looking for a good looking weapon, and a shield to boot! I owe you yet again Miss Garnet!

Your welcome Laevenhunter. Currently I've been looking for a sword and shield from ff13 lightning return (still in the look out for that lol) until I found final fantasy 14 sword & shield.

I have a problem with the original file

01 Chsbhc V3T V1.2 AROUSING ARMORS Part 1

apparently this was the cause of my problems.No offense to the creator of course.The problem is when i enter a zone it crashes.I installed all the other files but still it causes a crash.all the way up to 14.All the installs.I uninstalled all of them an i can enter the zone.But with this installed.it freezes my game.It causes the crash.Can anyone explain this or help me figure this out?

apparently this was the cause of my problems.No offense to the creator of course.The problem is when i enter a zone it crashes.I installed all the other files but still it causes a crash.all the way up to 14.All the installs.I uninstalled all of them an i can enter the zone.But with this installed.it freezes my game.It causes the crash.Can anyone explain this or help me figure this out?

I'm going to guess (I'm really not sure) that maybe you may have a mod that conflict with chsbhc v3t 1.2 arousing armor. This may be different for everyone's game but for me game haven't crash or crash while entering a zone but I did notice some missing textures. Like missing textures for the boots, etc but it's not as many at least that I have notice. As well others things like a small hand full of npc will have different skin color from the neck up than the rest of the body. I'm not sure if your game is heavily modded or if you have a mod that conflict with chsbhc v3-t. Personally I don't really use arousing armor since I use Bijin wives and Bijin warmaiden mods for the npcs.

I don't know if this is it, but do you have HDT installed? If so, it is likely the physics of so many different bodies being taxing on your machine / the games engine. At least, this is a possibility, as that's what happened to me back when I tried using AA.

I don't know if this is it, but do you have HDT installed? If so, it is likely the physics of so many different bodies being taxing on your machine / the games engine. At least, this is a possibility, as that's what happened to me back when I tried using AA.

Yes.I mean let me be clear.The game worked fine with the old stuff installed. Mind you.There have been new updates on dog an cow an even Goat animations from Aroused creatures an Moresomethingcritters.I would guess the animations are causing the problem.HDT would have been my first guess.But if that where the cause.When i remove the clothing.It shouldn't crash.An it did not.

I will say this much.I went an tried the other download from Nexus an still got the same crash.That was really weird.The same Arousing Armor II cause the Freeze.Ill go down the list.

A Matter of Time - A HUD clock widget - AMatterOfTime_v2_0_7

ApachiiSkyHair - ApachiiSkyHair_v_1_6_Full

ApachiiSkyHair - ApachiiSkyHairFemale_v_1_5

Better Dialogue Controls - Better Dialogue Controls v1_2

Better MessageBox Controls - Better MessageBox Controls v1_2

Bijin Wives CHSBHC v3-TBBP

BodySlide and Outfit Studio - BodySlide and Outfit Studio - v3.6 ( didn't used it before)

Brawl Bugs Patch - Plugins - Modder Resource - Brawl Bugs - Compatibility Edition ( this one)

Cloaks of Skyrim - Cloaks of Skyrim 1-2

Cloaks of Skyrim - Cloaks of Skyrim 1-2 Dawnguard

Customizable Camera - Customizable Camera 1_82

Deadly Dragons - Deadly Dragons package v6-3-5

Deadly Wenches - Deadly Wenches 1.2.2 ( could be the Problem)

Detailed Terrain and Tree LoD - Detailed Terrain and Tree LoD 2_5

Dragon Stalking Fix

Dynamic Things - 1 Woodpiles and Barrels and More Oh My - Dynamic Things

Dynamic Things - Enhanced - Dynamic Things - Enhanced v1.7

ElmoV3s Better Archmage Robes - Better Archmage Robes (Overwrites others)

Familiar Faces - FamiliarFaces_1.1.5

Floating Healthbars - Floating Healthbars v1.2.0

Footprints - Footprints v0_99

Footprints - Footprints v0_99 - Ash Supplemental

Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS - FNIS Behavior V6_3

Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS - FNIS Creature Pack 6_1

Frostfall - Hypothermia Camping Survival - Frostfall 2_5 Release ( I have my reasons )

Fuz Ro D-oh - Silent Voice - Fuz Ro Doh 60

Glorious Miraak Retexture - Main      (Overwrites originals)

Harvest Overhaul - Harvest Overhaul 2_8_2_0

iActivate - iActivate_v5.0

Immersive Wenches - Immersive Wenches 1.5.1 -Apachii Hairs Version-

iNeed - Food, Water and Sleep

INIGO - INIGO V2_3

JContainers - JContainers

Katia Race - Follower

Katia Race 2.4.2

Merida Hair with physics - Merida Hair

Merida Hair with physics - Merida Hair UPDATE 2_14_18

MFVM - More Follower Voices Mod Plus Khajiit Marriage

Moonlight Tales - Werewolf and Werebear Overhaul - Moonlight Tales Version 2_33

moreHUD - AHZmoreHUD_v2_1_3

Move it Dammit for NPC Companions and Followers - Move_it - Less Wait Time and Follow me closer

NARC - No Animals Report Crimes

No bethesda Intro - No Bethesda Intro

No Bethesda Logo In Menu - Mod

No Dragon LODs - No Dragon LODs - full

On-screen Interface Key Fix - On-screen Interface Key Fix v105

Perseids Inns and Taverns - Realistic Room Rental Enhanced - RealisticRoomRental-Enhanced

Player Headtracking - Player Headtracking 3_3

RaceMenu - RaceMenu v3-4-5

Real Shelter - Full Release - Real Shelter 1.4.0.7

RS Children Overhaul - RSChildren - 1.1.0 Installer

RS Children Overhaul - RSChildren - Main File UPDATE 070614

SexLab - (1) Death Alternative - Your Money or Your Life - Death Alternative - Your Money Or Your Life

SexLab - (2) Death Alternative - Your Money or Your Life - DAYMOYL v6.1.8 hotfix

SexLab - CreaturePack_v160

SexLab - Framework_v160_hotfix2_FULL

SexLab (01) Porcelain Vampire Skin For- CBBE UNP Vanilla CHSBHC ADEC SeveNBase and Dream Girl - Porcelain Skin CBBE Basic VTF -Also use for CHSBHC bodies-

SexLab (02) CHSBHC ADEC female body retexture with beast races - ADEC_human_body_retexture_Zylch000

Sexlab (03) The TBBP animation of Dragonfly with butt bounce - The TBBP animation of Dragonfly  with butt bounce

SexLab (04) CHSBHC V3-T for TBBP - CHSBHC V3-T for TBBP

SexLab (05) Aureolean - ADEC CBBE UNP - for CBBE - Better ( X )

SexLab (06) Sexy idle Animation - Sexy idle Animation

SexLab (07) TroubleMakers Clothing - UNPB UNP BBP BBPx TBBP MTM Female Body Replacer - UNPB UNP MTM Bodies HDT-PE patch NMM Installer

SexLab (08) HDT Physics Extensions - HDT Physics Extensions

SexLab (09) Wet body

SexLab (10) Coverwomen - coverwomen look_5

SexLab (11) 【Skeleton】 XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended

SexLab (11a)  CitrusHead - Replacer

Right here i install SexLab 01 Chsbhc V3T V1.2 AROUSING ARMORS Part 1 to SexLab 14 CHSBHC V3T DLc2Darkelf  AROUSING ARMORS Part 14

SexLab Aroused Creatures v03.1

SexLab Aroused_REDUX V16a

SexLab BeeingFemale_2_6

SexLab Blush When Aroused v1.3

SexLab Chsbhc Armor Merry Christmas Salome CHSBHC V3T

SexLab Chsbhc Armor Sword Dancer

SexLab Defeat UIExtensions v1-2-0-57046-1-2-0 Defeatneeded

SexLab Defeat v5.3.3

SexLab Devious Devices: Assets 2.9.2

SexLab Devious Devices: Expansion

SexLab DeviousDevices-Integration-2.9.2

SexLab Dialogues231a

SexLab Dragon Song CHSBHC V3T

SexLab Feminine Argonian Textures for CBBE-UNP (Chameleon and Lizard) - Chameleon and Lizard CBBE v1.0 - 2K Res Pack

SexLab Feminine Khajiit Textures for CBBE-UNP (Grey Cat and Leopard) - Grey Cat and Leopard CBBE v1.2 - 4K Res Pack

SexLab Fill Her Up

SexLab GlevMenuRandomizer-LoreFriendlyBeast_v2 Wallpaper

SexLab MoreNastyCritters9.3

SexLab My Home Is Your Home - a mod for followers - MHYH_121

SexLab NetImmerse Override - NetImmerse Override v3-4-4

SexLab SDPlus343

SexLab SDPlus343Addons

SexLab SexWithThieves1.2

SexLab ShowRaceMenu Precache Killer - ShowRaceMenu PreCacheKiller 1_3

SexLab ZazAnimationPack_v61

SexLab ZaZAnimationPack_v0611_Patch

Skyrim - Enhanced Camera - Enhanced Camera 1.3a

Sofia - The Funny Fully Voiced Follower - Sofia Follower v.2.03 (Loose)

Sofia Customizer - Sofia Customizer - CHSBHC v3-TBBP- 3.0.8

Sometimes Pick Up Books - AlwaysPickUpBooks_3_1

SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - 3.00.004

True Storms - Thunder and Rain Redone - True Storms - Thunder and Rain Redone

Wet and Cold - Wet and Cold v2_02

I've no clue then, I'm not the best with mods to be honest, I just figured I'd toss my own two bits. Weird that of all things it's an outfit causing the problem, as it really shouldn't do anything. Unless my understanding is wrong, all Arousing Armors does is replace the default meshes/textures of the game. Now, that could likely still cause crashing - but I have no clue how.

I've no clue then, I'm not the best with mods to be honest, I just figured I'd toss my own two bits. Weird that of all things it's an outfit causing the problem, as it really shouldn't do anything. Unless my understanding is wrong, all Arousing Armors does is replace the default meshes/textures of the game. Now, that could likely still cause crashing - but I have no clue how.

Trust me i appreciate any information.I think its a mismatch.I just installed half of the mods.

Arousing Attire II - Revealing Female Clothing CHSBHC BBP - Necromancer Clothes an almost all the other mods.Except.

Yarl Clothes 1 and 2.

Chef_Version 2_0

Chef Outfit

( not the nonSkimpy Clothing )

As for Armors None of them from Nexus.SexLab first one i am suppose to install.Is not installed.Every other one seems to work.So its something in there.What has happened so far is.I tried to loot a Bandit who killed a Peddler.An the game crashed completely.No idea.Maybe its in Armor.But i cant see why it would be.But something is causing the freeze from the

Arousing Attire II - Revealing Female Clothing CHSBHC BBP - All Clothing File - Version 2_1 New Boot Style ( gets the freeze )

and

SexLab 01 Chsbhc V3T V1.2 AROUSING ARMORS Part 1

So i cant quite narrow that down.All the others going down the list installed fine.No issues.Except

SexLab 16 Chsbhc V3T AROUSING ARMORS Beautiful Bandits Chsbhc V3 T

An i`m not installing that.Because i get those giant Triangles in red.Showing something is missing!!

Also i just installed

SexLab - Framework_v162_FULL

Replacing the other one.So far so good.

Trust me i appreciate any information.I think its a mismatch.I just installed half of the mods.

Arousing Attire II - Revealing Female Clothing CHSBHC BBP - Necromancer Clothes an almost all the other mods.Except.

Yarl Clothes 1 and 2.

Chef_Version 2_0

Chef Outfit

( not the nonSkimpy Clothing )

As for Armors None of them from Nexus.SexLab first one i am suppose to install.Is not installed.Every other one seems to work.So its something in there.What has happened so far is.I tried to loot a Bandit who killed a Peddler.An the game crashed completely.No idea.Maybe its in Armor.But i cant see why it would be.But something is causing the freeze from the

Arousing Attire II - Revealing Female Clothing CHSBHC BBP - All Clothing File - Version 2_1 New Boot Style ( gets the freeze )

and

SexLab 01 Chsbhc V3T V1.2 AROUSING ARMORS Part 1

So i cant quite narrow that down.All the others going down the list installed fine.No issues.Except

SexLab 16 Chsbhc V3T AROUSING ARMORS Beautiful Bandits Chsbhc V3 T

An i`m not installing that.Because i get those giant Triangles in red.Showing something is missing!!

Also i just installed

SexLab - Framework_v162_FULL

Replacing the other one.So far so good.

Well, best of luck getting it all sorted. I can't use any of the sexlab stuff considering how script-heavy those are, & my computer is shyte. But hey, if you've got the capability, then more power to you haha.

Well, best of luck getting it all sorted. I can't use any of the sexlab stuff considering how script-heavy those are, & my computer is shyte. But hey, if you've got the capability, then more power to you haha.

AAAAAAAAAANNND I finished getting it sorted.

The files that cause the crash from Meshes alone.

I did not remove textures.So the creator knows.

beggarclothes

blacksmith

farmclothes04

fineclothes02

forswornarmor

jester

mageapprentice

merchantclothes

minerclothes

necromancer

nocturnal

An to be clear.This was from starting the game an removing these files.Running the game again.Removing the other file.An going through the files seeing which one cause the crash when going to DawnStar.Now i want to be clear.This happened before.An i had a complaint about this.I did not know what was causing it before but i reported it.An it was fixed.Well now its back.But with a whole lot more outfits.So those are them.If i can replace them it should work.But these are from the first install.

An for those who do not know where i am talking about these.its on the first page.Scroll down past the pictures an you will hit.

AROUSING ARMORS CHSBHC V3T

NO LIKE THE ORIGINAL

No installation required of original

There is a list.The first install is the issue i am having.

UPDATE

OK.Apparently i cant install any others of these files because it starts crashing again.So basically.Any of those files cause the crash.So its not specifically THIS mod! OK i officially don't know what to do.

Excalibur Sword

Blue & Red

no offense, but if I this sword * Excalibur * see, then I get a Attack of coughing!  :P  :lol: 

with such a historical sword, one should truthfully modding and not a child's toy to the user pass on.

this is that the original Excalibur!  ;)

0106637520.jpg

Excalibur Sword

Blue & Red

no offense, but if I this sword * Excalibur * see, then I get a Attack of coughing!  :P  :lol: 

with such a historical sword, one should truthfully modding and not a child's toy to the user pass on.

this is that the original Excalibur!  ;)

0106637520.jpg

I do understand that Excalibur have a lot of history or stories of what the sword looks like, etc. But I don't think the name "excalibur" matter when there is different versions of excaliburs. Personally I can't really label both swords as a "toy" when both are really different. Its like comparing a mid-evil sword with a lot of history , stories and etc. To a fantasy sword that was forge and struggled to rightfully earn to obtain with your own hands (final fantasy 14). As well I don't think it matter much on how the sword looks when skyrim is a mid-evil fantasy with some fantasy weapons (like daedric, miraak's tentacle, etc). As for the final fantasy 14's excalibur, I'm just happy that I get to have it at least even tho it's on skyrim. It's really hard as hell on trying to obtain Excalibur & Aegis that you have to be pretty damn lucky.  Also for "no offense" part and my reply: none taken.  :D

This what it looks like in final fantasy 14 (not my screenshot)df8237cd4d18b46942e46876519e9c2dca2f7dfc

---snip---

I do understand that Excalibur have a lot of history or stories of what the sword looks like, etc. But I don't think the name "excalibur" matter when there is different versions of excaliburs. Personally I can't really label both swords as a "toy" when both are really different. Its like comparing a mid-evil sword with a lot of history , stories and etc. To a fantasy sword that was forge and struggled to rightfully earn to obtain with your own hands (final fantasy 14). As well I don't think it matter much on how the sword looks when skyrim is a mid-evil fantasy with some fantasy weapons (like daedric, miraak's tentacle, etc). As for the final fantasy 14's excalibur, I'm just happy that I get to have it at least even tho it's on skyrim. It's really hard as hell on trying to obtain Excalibur & Aegis that you have to be pretty damn lucky.  Also for "no offense" part and my reply: none taken.  :D

This what it looks like in final fantasy 14 (not my screenshot)df8237cd4d18b46942e46876519e9c2dca2f7dfc

was just a fun.  :lol:  :lol: 

but again Cough Cough.  ;)

look once.  :)

Excalibur by Karasho

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13875/?

https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/110/images/13875-3-1333298080.jpg

https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/110/images/13875-4-1333298081.jpg

SAO Excalibur by BasaraStyle

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73355/?

https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/110/images/73355-1-1455027097.jpg

OK first off.I love how everyone ignores my problems.Classy.Second.I found a few issues with Beeing female.It apparently causes crashes for one.An second The unoffical skyrim patch is no longer working so i uninstalled it.An am trying to test it an see if there are issues entering Dawnstar again.Also i have a request for Leocid

This Black Vipers Will

https://youtu.be/aI87jbm-DG0?list=PL8A57A7E731147825&t=217

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/74239/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D74239&pUp=1

i would like to request this for CHSBHC v3-TBBP please.

OK first off.I love how everyone ignores my problems.Classy.Second.I found a few issues with Beeing female.It apparently causes crashes for one.An second The unoffical skyrim patch is no longer working so i uninstalled it.An am trying to test it an see if there are issues entering Dawnstar again.Also i have a request for Leocid

This Black Vipers Will

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/74239/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D74239&pUp=1

I'm not trying to ignore your problems but I really don't know how to help with your problems. For me some of the issues that you had haven't happen to me. The only issues that I had was the missing textures for some of the clothes or armor (yes I did install the updates for the mod). As well when trying the mod I didn't got any crashes when I go to a different zone, etc (yes I did try in different cities, ruines, etc). Personally I don't use arousing armors mod since I don't want every female npc in my game using chsbhc v3-t. Mainly because I want my character to be unique and out of place (not counting the follower mod) from the rest of the npc in my game. I do apologize for not being helpful but I really don't know.

As for the black viper I would like to see that happen.

This Black Vipers Will

Warsun this isn't a help forum if you need help go and ask here http://www.loverslab.com/forum/39-skyrim-technical-support/