Armor Chsbhc & Chsbhc V3 T + SLeocid Beautiful Followers

Bored of waiting around for SexTec, so back to some SexLab goodness and my favorite body :D

I asked this question before (language barrier was too thick for me to comprehend Leocid's answer, so honestly I went 'Ehh f*ck it'), but some (not all) armors have this weird black texture bug, depicted below.

post-27178-0-46948100-1462324943_thumb.png

Some quick Googling tells me it's sometimes a visual RAM deficiency, but with the GTX 980 I got in my machine, I doubt that's it. And it's not completely 'void' black like the standard missing pink texture, as the studded armor's shoulder pad does show a bit of light refraction. Per Leocid's previous post above, I've made sure I have the files in the textures/armor/studded directory via the main 'Chsbhc V3T V1.2' install pack.

I've also messed around with some other CBBE / UNP body sets, and have never run into this problem with them.

Any ideas modeler folks?

Bored of waiting around for SexTec, so back to some SexLab goodness and my favorite body :D

I asked this question before (language barrier was too thick for me to comprehend Leocid's answer, so honestly I went 'Ehh f*ck it'), but some (not all) armors have this weird black texture bug, depicted below.

attachicon.gifBlack Texture Bug.png

Some quick Googling tells me it's sometimes a visual RAM deficiency, but with the GTX 980 I got in my machine, I doubt that's it. And it's not completely 'void' black like the standard missing pink texture, as the studded armor's shoulder pad does show a bit of light refraction. Per Leocid's previous post above, I've made sure I have the files in the textures/armor/studded directory via the main 'Chsbhc V3T V1.2' install pack.

I've also messed around with some other CBBE / UNP body sets, and have never run into this problem with them.

Any ideas modeler folks?

I hope this can help you and many of the followers.

Skyrim has two strange bugs at the time of creating any armor. The error is in normal textures that did not recognize at first. The solution was to change two parameters.

2i6h21c.jpg281h7w9.jpg

The first is corrected by changing to 4097

The second is corrected by changing to NO

the second answer brings another strange bug, which the textures are black. Simply not all armor works place the NO.

Hrm, I did all 4 combinations of the BS Num UV Sets and Has Vertex Colors values, and it doesn't seem to help. Sounds like it's a symptom of how you modeled the armor, and my specific rig setup. Rather not dump oodles of time into it in any case, so I'll put up with it; I was just curious whether it was something dumb I was doing that had a simple file swap solution.

Thanks for the clarification Leocid2!

hello

I am really grateful to you for giving us such beautiful body and clothing

I like the oily body very much, but the body your provide is not oily only if wearing  clothes you made.

Can you provide a oily naked body?I will appreciate it very much.

Edited by 411260417

hello

I am really grateful to you for giving us such beautiful body and clothing

I like the oily body very much, but the body your provide is not oily only if wearing  clothes you made.

Can you provide a oily naked body?I will appreciate it very much.

that's your job and not task of modders!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

in your Texture folder contains a *_1_s.dds* for body and hands, and a *_s.dds* for the head.

So if you a Oily skin texture want, then looking for a compatible for the body and these three files replace. ;) 

as simple is that!  :P

QAQ In truth ,I have tried many times,but I haven't  found any oily texture just like he made.

Some other modders tell me that it's difficult to make a oily texture,so in the past I always use meshes flies to make the body oily.

I have found a suitable meshes yet, but its pubic hair is ugly. I guess maybe only he  could make such awesome pubic hair type .

Sorry I don't know why I can't report.

I have tried,but I found that this kind of oily skin is follow the meshes files not texture flies.

=-= If texture flies work,I can simply replace it with  oily skin.

In truth when my texture files are same , some of op's clothes have oily skin,but some don't.

I found the latest clothes all have oily skin,so I guess maybe after the op provide the first version of the body ,he also hooked on oily skin.

Therefore I guess maybe op have made an oily version naked body,but haven't provided.

Otherwise no matter what kind of texture flies he uses,the skin when his character is naked is not as oily as the skin when she's dressed.

Sorry I don't know why I can't report.
I have tried,but I found that this kind of oily skin is follow the meshes files not texture flies.

=-= If texture flies work,I can simply replace it with  oily skin.

In truth when my texture files are same , some of op's clothes have oily skin,but some don't.

I found the latest clothes all have oily skin,so I guess maybe after the op provide the first version of the body ,he also hooked on oily skin.

Therefore I guess maybe op have made an oily version naked body,but haven't provided.
Otherwise no matter what kind of texture flies he uses,the skin when his character is naked is not as oily as the skin when she's dressed.

I'm going to check

Oh!~

I find the suitable oily textures in the "Adenz_BangTam V3T" armor 

The girls' skins  in that mod  use oily texture which means no matter my character are naked or not her body will always be oily.

Forgive my careless. Thank  you again!

Oh!~

I find the suitable oily textures in the "Adenz_BangTam V3T" armor 

The girls' skins  in that mod  use oily texture which means no matter my character are naked or not her body will always be oily.

Forgive my careless. Thank  you again!

I find it's still meshes flies in that mod work.  

Anyway My character has oily naked skin now.  :)

• 2 weeks later...