Armor Chsbhc & Chsbhc V3 T + SLeocid Beautiful Followers

While going back to try some of the other Bob's heel boots I haven't tried yet. I notice her legs went through her heel boots when walking, sneaking, running and its pretty much through some of the boots not all. Most of it at least for me is on the left leg and some on the right leg.

Bob's Boots

4059b02c-23d9-4b0b-99cd-984023fa00e8_zps

ae9a7754-2eaa-4bf5-aa7b-49f213b776f0_zps

4c1b348f-fbcc-4038-8d9a-ebe776e76815_zps

While going back to try some of the other Bob's heel boots I haven't tried yet. I notice her legs went through her heel boots when walking, sneaking, running and the is pretty much through some of the boots not all. Most of it at least for me is on the left leg and some on the right leg.

Bob's Boots

rare, I never had that mistake when designing. You have not changed anything?

While going back to try some of the other Bob's heel boots I haven't tried yet. I notice her legs went through her heel boots when walking, sneaking, running and the is pretty much through some of the boots not all. Most of it at least for me is on the left leg and some on the right leg.

Bob's Boots

I didn't do anything to them. I did check using different outfits and as well naked but I get the same results. 

Bob's Boots

I didn't do anything to them. I did check using different outfits and as well naked but I get the same results. 

this weekend I correct, but I'm surprised you have that problem ...

Bob's Boots

this weekend I correct, but I'm surprised you have that problem ...

Alrighty then and sorry >.<

is CHSBHC v3-t necessary for the armours? because skyrim crashes when equipping

pretty much

bleh.... so anyway, i downloaded the body and when i used the priestess armour i noticed that there's seams on the legs, i went back to the nexus page and it said to install original CBBE and the install CHSBHC V3-T without overwriting CBBE i did that and the seam is gone and all was fine and dany, but when i removed the armour, the body reverts back to CBBE. Any idea on how i can mantain the v3-t body?

is CHSBHC v3-t necessary for the armours? because skyrim crashes when equipping

pretty much

bleh.... so anyway, i downloaded the body and when i used the priestess armour i noticed that there's seams on the legs, i went back to the nexus page and it said to install original CBBE and the install CHSBHC V3-T without overwriting CBBE i did that and the seam is gone and all was fine and dany, but when i removed the armour, the body reverts back to CBBE. Any idea on how i can mantain the v3-t body?

follow the direction on CHSBHC V3-T otherwise everything fucks up

hey leo do you ever think that you will do a armor conversion, for all the armors in immersive wenches an it's add ons?

Today thought fix the boots, but had to postpone for a family party. But those dresses and work with V3T, tell me what are the clothes that do not fit?

hey leo do you ever think that you will do a armor conversion, for all the armors in immersive wenches an it's add ons?

Today thought fix the boots, but had to postpone for a family party. But those dresses and work with V3T, tell me what are the clothes that do not fit?

oh everything's fine i just wanted to know if your going to do deadly wenches and the falmer one.

oh everything's fine i just wanted to know if your going to do hateful wenches and the falmer one.

• 5 weeks later...