Armor Chsbhc & Chsbhc V3 T + SLeocid Beautiful Followers

I haven't used this body in a while, how do the breasts look when you scale them? 100 is nice but I like HUGE :) and some bodies that are scaled just don't look good. The usual problem is the nipples get way too pointy. I can't test as I don't have Skyrim fully installed yet.

If you've never installed Chsbhc V3 T, you'll realize you've missed a lot.

I have it was just long time ago and I don't remember...lol. I use http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1055-xl-bust-tbbp-hd/normally so like I said, BIG.

This would also not be my case.

1) how come "she" with such huge melons through a door? :lol: 

2.) these boobs are insanely difficult since falls she always determines forwardly. :P

:D

even much greater aches. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :P

edit: here Leo something for you. ;)

Bouncier manga body (cbbe) & ebony armor replacer

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/12363-bouncier-manga-body-cbbe-ebony-armor-replacer/

a_7b0122b039358.gif

that are no breasts that are torpedoes, so you win every war. :P  :lol:

Oddly enough the Chsbhc V3 T are not torpedoes but very large breasts. That's why you can do with that body armor. The great failure is that it has Chsbhc body curves. I would like that a body is working FO4 curvy body.

f0481953_555322feeae4c.jpg

pQqq61S.png

I am willing to work with a modder that support your body. Long ago, but much I decided to quit Chsbhc V3 T, because its creator by more than one would write to ask, he never responds you. Nor has thanked me for making popular the Chsbhc V3 T. And this is the last time I work with a Japanese non Thanks.

Oddly enough the Chsbhc V3 T are not torpedoes but very large breasts. That's why you can do with that body armor. The great failure is that it has Chsbhc body curves. I would like that a body is working FO4 curvy body.

pQqq61S.png

I am willing to work with a modder that support your body. Long ago, but much I decided to quit Chsbhc V3 T, because its creator by more than one would write to ask, he never responds you. Nor has thanked me for making popular the Chsbhc V3 T. And this is the last time I work with a Japanese non Thanks.

sorry, here can I do not have a say, I have still never a Fallout game played!

for me, these are not RPGs it be shooter.

pQqq61S.png

sorry, here can I do not have a say, I have still never a Fallout game played!

for me, these are not RPGs it be shooter.

Fallout is the same as Skyrim, only instead of using a bow and arrow, you use a rifle.

Fallout is the same as Skyrim, only instead of using a bow and arrow, you use a rifle.

:lol: and where are the swords and shields, does not exist in Fallout.  :P

Do not complain much and play!

fallout got energy swords and power glove :-7 so much to no swords °L_° and ur shield is your follower so nvm

fallout got energy swords and power glove :-7 so much to no swords °L_° and ur shield is your follower so nvm

nee nee that is Fallout!

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/fallout/images/a/a8/Fallout3_1_lg.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20110529134137

and that is The Elder Scroll.

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/elderscrolls2/images/7/73/Hd-game-wallpapers-1080p-skyrimgames-skyrim-wallpaper-ikpe9snh.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20131116160408&path-prefix=de

and that makes the little difference. ;)

nee nee that is Fallout!

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/fallout/images/a/a8/Fallout3_1_lg.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20110529134137

and that is The Elder Scroll.

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/elderscrolls2/images/7/73/Hd-game-wallpapers-1080p-skyrimgames-skyrim-wallpaper-ikpe9snh.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20131116160408&path-prefix=de

and that makes the little difference. ;)

Even tho both fallout and elder scroll games is somewhat similar on certain things but the theme for both games are different. Its pretty much if you want to play a post-apocalyptic with guns or mid-evil/fantasy with sword/magic. Me personally I will stick to mid-evil/fantasy since I have enough shooter games as it is and I kind of tired of using guns in most of my games. xD

Well, tomorrow I start a series of arrangements armor that I have problems. If anyone is kind enough to get a complete list of all armor problems would appreciate it because there are several with some bugs.

Sexy Demon Hunter, similar what happen to the Santa Robe about the glove problem with the fingers not working etc.

2015-09-23_00005_zps41wmbyzg.jpg

2015-09-23_00006_zpsopj1ax4d.jpg

2015-09-23_00008_zpseob0hyqb.jpg

2015-09-23_00010_zpso20ebclt.jpg

2015-09-23_00011_zpsfyibib6b.jpg

The vanilla Nocturnal Robes is missing textures. (I'm not sure about the other vanilla armor/clothes)

Bad news Demon Hunters Gloves, apparently the fault has to the original version. I could sit to repair the fault, but let's face it, not worth doing the work of the original author. And this was the answer given by the original author to the people: "live with it or dont use.

the auto of the mod is gone.busy doing other stuff."

Well, tomorrow I start a series of arrangements armor that I have problems. If anyone is kind enough to get a complete list of all armor problems would appreciate it because there are several with some bugs.

Sexy Demon Hunter, similar what happen to the Santa Robe about the glove problem with the fingers not working etc.

2015-09-23_00005_zps41wmbyzg.jpg

2015-09-23_00006_zpsopj1ax4d.jpg

2015-09-23_00008_zpseob0hyqb.jpg

2015-09-23_00010_zpso20ebclt.jpg

2015-09-23_00011_zpsfyibib6b.jpg

The vanilla Nocturnal Robes is missing textures. (I'm not sure about the other vanilla armor/clothes)

Bad news Demon Hunters Gloves, apparently the fault has to the original version. I could sit to repair the fault, but let's face it, not worth doing the work of the original author. And this was the answer given by the original author to the people: "live with it or dont use.

the auto of the mod is gone.busy doing other stuff."

Alright :3

@winny257

The original fallout, fallout 2 and fallout Tactics were RPG's as for Fallout 3 and New Vegas are considered Shooter Rpg. RPG is not classified as strictly using armor, swords, shields and bows as well as magic. As what RPG mean Role Playing Game, fallout universe you play and grind during the game and you level up aquired new skills and perks equipped better weapons and armors so they are the same plus original RPG are turn base like heroes might and magic or Fianal Fantasy.

I worked in the garment, but their color setting is so tangled that gave me a headache. At first glance it seems very simple, but the colors do not show me. Copy and paste, and place the correct order of the potions of the materials is not enough. I would like someone to help me in that part.