Armor Chsbhc & Chsbhc V3 T + SLeocid Beautiful Followers

Can i request this armor be convert : Gatti 14 Yumiko Suits for CBBEv3.  It looks really good on v3-t body. I can't post link because i'm rarely comment anything ( i don't know english so well ) so they don't let me post link. 

here is the chsbhc version - Yumiko Suits CHSBHC (scroll towards the bottom or just ctrl + f and type Yumiko), should the link for the armor not work, let me know I have the file as well.

Can i request this armor be convert : Gatti 14 Yumiko Suits for CBBEv3.  It looks really good on v3-t body. I can't post link because i'm rarely comment anything ( i don't know english so well ) so they don't let me post link. 

here is the chsbhc version - Yumiko Suits CHSBHC (scroll towards the bottom or just ctrl + f and type Yumiko), should the link for the armor not work, let me know I have the file as well.

I already using Yumiko Suits CHSBHC and it's look great but you can see in my thumbnail there is a big gap on groin area. I'm not expert in model and textures but i believe Yumiko armor i'm using are for  CHSBHC not CHSBHC v3-t. 

I already using Yumiko Suits CHSBHC and it's look great but you can see in my thumbnail there is a big gap on groin area. I'm not expert in model and textures but i believe Yumiko armor i'm using are for  CHSBHC not CHSBHC v3-t. 

that is because the armor is designed to be used with MegaLov's body that he provided.

Here is the CBBE v3 version.  ;)

Gatti 14 Yumiko Suits for CBBEv3 by Gatti

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/19257/?

http://static-1.nexusmods.com/15/mods/110/images/19257-1-1340432486.jpg

and here the Bodyslide version. :)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/5932-bodyslide-armor-and-clothes-list/?p=359759

http://skyrim.jpn.org/images/222/22237.jpg

that is because the armor is designed to be used with MegaLov's body that he provided.

MegaLov's body is its own version but equated with CHSBHC!

and therefore requires these bodies CBBE v2 textures and these outfits are therefore not with CHSBHC V3-T and CBBE v3 compatible! ;)

and therefore requires these bodies CBBE v2 textures and these outfits are therefore not with CHSBHC V3-T and CBBE v3 compatible! ;)

just tried CBBE v3 version. It's fixed the gap. But the character's body become small than actual body and her boob get smaller . It's like she loss weight or some thing. And when i tried wearing "sexy vest" by leocid2 for v3-t body with cbbev3 gatti14  there's a big space between her vest and her body (it's hard to see on pic because sexy vest kinda invisible lol so i'm not take a screenshot) 

post-793978-0-14638700-1444630876_thumb.jpg

post-793978-0-90568100-1444630877_thumb.jpg

just tried CBBE v3 version. It's fixed the gap. But the character's body become small than actual body and her boob get smaller . It's like she loss weight or some thing. And when i tried wearing "sexy vest" by leocid2 for v3-t body with cbbev3 gatti14  there's a big space between her vest and her body (it's hard to see on pic because sexy vest kinda invisible lol so i'm not take a screenshot) 

I was going to start using the Chsbhc version, but this version the mesh is very poorly treated and not worth using. So I start from 0 to CBBEv3 version. Maybe at night the have made.

it may not work if your basic body is CBBEv3, then there's * always * problems with other outfits. you can never outfits from different bodies simultaneously use!

that are the most important guidelines because must you hold you, otherwise you will always have problems.

CBBEv3===========CBBEv3 Textures========CBBEv3 Outfits

CHSBHC V3-T=======CBBEv3 Textures========CHSBHC V3-T Outfits

CBBEv2===========CBBEv2 Textures========CBBEv2 Outfis

CHSBHC BBP========CBBEv2 Textures========CHSBHC BBP Outfits

as I said, this is a must!!!!

unless you have modding experience or you know a modder, the all outfits your basic body adapt.

@Leocid2 : You may consider convert shoes & stock to v3-t  like this one : http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/30642/?. It's look really sexy, especially stock and high heels. 

After correcting all the armor that have a mistake in the texturing.

OMG I love you. Is there any way i can learn how to convert armor&clothes from different body types to v3-t ? I really want to help you out. 

@Leocid2 : You may consider convert shoes & stock to v3-t  like this one : http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/30642/?. It's look really sexy, especially stock and high heels. 

After correcting all the armor that have a mistake in the texturing.

OMG I love you. Is there any way i can learn how to convert armor&clothes from different body types to v3-t ? I really want to help you out. 

on the first page there is a link of a "Mega tutorial" how to make conversion 3D Max. The only thing "does not say" the tutorial, is that you must use an "Edit Mesh" to start modifying the Name_1.nif file. Thus Name_0.nif not modified the file. Another thing that does not explain the tutorial, how to test the armor if properly done. The trick is to bend down and get up quickly. That way you can see all the defect if the armor was wrong.

2ymdpna.jpg2hdqvic.jpg

I'm trying to update all the armor, I hope to finish soon. Meanwhile soon I will release these two armatures. I also notice that soon ceases to create armor Chsbhc V3T, because I soon will move into Boston.

While, it sucks that you will soon cease to be releasing armors for awhile, hopefully after everything settles down you come back and continue the great work you are doing. If not, I look forward to seeing what you do with fallout 4 armors.

Hey leocid, I'm not sure why but something is happening to 2 armors: the dragon quest 3 sage armor and the dragons crown sorceress. Out of all the armors I've downloaded from you, for some reason, my default skin textures for my follower change when these 2 armors are used. I'm wondering if there is a skin texture attached to these 2 armors along with the textures of the armor because other armors I've downloaded, like the santa suit and jeans armor, do not have this skin changing effect at all. You can see the different textures on the sorceress skin outfit around the neck. It feels like there is an overlapping skin texture from the armor on top of her default skin texture. Is there any way you can fix this?

P.S. Thank you for making so many amazing armor conversions, I look forward to your return and hope you might possibly convert that succubus armor from nexus I've always wanted in chsbhc v3t (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14380/?)  :D

post-918819-0-62375100-1445393846_thumb.jpg

post-918819-0-27901000-1445393862_thumb.jpg

post-918819-0-86334900-1445393954_thumb.jpg

post-918819-0-33974900-1445393969_thumb.jpg