Armor Chsbhc & Chsbhc V3 T + SLeocid Beautiful Followers

@Garnet

sorry for a bit confusing question earlier, what vanilla armors and clothes were changed in latest upload by leocid2, example ancient nord armor has different model but the dawnguard armors remain the same.

If you means certain armor/clothes that had been changed by leocid2 you while the rest to be the vanilla look. The answer to that is to remove the certain armor/clothes folders you don't want and just keep the certain armor/clothes you do want.

Hello everyone. Do you have the CHSBHC V3T's BodySlide SliderPreset files. I want to use BodySlide to modify some Devious Devices for CHSBHC body.

V3t bodyslide: http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-4707351-1-1.html

516r is the password

Great thanks i've been waiting for this, but sadly i cant download it from panbaidu my googlechrome wont allow it to download, can you upload it in mega? 

Great thanks i've been waiting for this, but sadly i cant download it from panbaidu my googlechrome wont allow it to download, can you upload it in mega? 

Attached is the file from panbaidu. It's not bad, but I prefer Wenches Bodyslide. The wenches bodyslide is alot closer to the chsbhc v3 body then the one on panbaidu.

Thanks for fast respond, well i love CHSBHC v3 even thought  i just can make the preset but not the slidersets so i cant make chsbhs v3 with open pussy or armors replacer

Even tho the updated version of the sorceress outfit was last year. All I can say is I like the texture for rather then the old one. The only thing is odd if the wrists are when it comes to moving your hands in 3rd person. Like you will see your character's hands chop off floating away from your wrists. Other then that it is still a nice improvement from the old version and I will still use it since my character a part mage (hopefully in the future it can be fix). xD

7804c972-e095-4bd1-b4a7-f79e2b95537d_zps

6f4c27a5-4966-4b78-b44a-1c92e1db0269_zps

1a670f0e-73f1-4a29-ae16-fc2a032ff3df_zps

Other CHSBHC v3-t stuffs its Japanese blog http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/?tag=CHSBHC_V3-T

Even tho I also been to that site before but I kind of wonder what other sites also do CHBSHC v3-t.

59826c25-9015-4d54-9861-ddee82539195_zps

@Leocid2

I saw your cbbe bodyslide version for fallout 4 is it near to your chsbhc v3-t, btw I download it and using it for now

At this time, some dress are flawed, because they are all the clothes are made in low polygon. They are working to make all the clothes are high polygon.

I'm trying to do something better "chsbhc v3-t", but the "CBBE" is very basic.