Armor Chsbhc & Chsbhc V3 T + SLeocid Beautiful Followers

@ all

who among you uses NMM, be careful updating that damn thing it uninstalled all my mods and I'm sick installing each one of my 200+ mods, maybe I'll reinstall skyrim or not, some mods I've manually installed and I have forgotten what mods. sorry for venting my frustration here and also for being off topic.

Thanks for the heads up but damn that sucks that you have to reinstall all of your mods again. I haven't updated my NMM for a while now since its still on 0.52.3.

myself can that not happen, I am my own mod manager. all my mods I install always manually, because there is no program the my mods devour. ;)

Ebon crashes my skyrim at startup

Did you uninstall the Ebon Armor mod to see if your game still crashes? If not I suggest you do so. I personally think it might be something else you have installed or it make have to do with you load order not being correct. If you haven't ran any program to sort you load order, I suggest you download L.O.O.T and run it so that it will fix your load order to the correct order.

hay! manage to install skyrim again also installed some mods I needed again, ready to finished skyrim again

@ all NMM users again please be carefull when updating NMM read the descriptions it also affects fallout 3 and NV. :rolleyes:

i recommend dont use latest nmm broke my game 3 times had to reinstall game 3 times.  game permanently broken after only using once or twice, i unchecked all mods and try to run, still permanently broken.  i dont know about older versions but im not willing to take the time to test it out

mod organizer much better imo

Did you uninstall the Ebon Armor mod to see if your game still crashes? If not I suggest you do so. I personally think it might be something else you have installed or it make have to do with you load order not being correct. If you haven't ran any program to sort you load order, I suggest you download L.O.O.T and run it so that it will fix your load order to the correct order.

it ran fine without ebon, only new thing i checked was ebon, then it crashed, tried twice.  ebon is last thing on mod list.  u got it work?

hay! manage to install skyrim again also installed some mods I needed again, ready to finished skyrim again

@ all NMM users again please be carefull when updating NMM read the descriptions it also affects fallout 3 and NV. :rolleyes:

i recommend dont use latest nmm broke my game 3 times had to reinstall game 3 times.  game permanently broken after only using once or twice, i unchecked all mods and try to run, still permanently broken.  i dont know about older versions but im not willing to take the time to test it out

For me I use the older version on the nmm and so far for me I didn't have any issue (for others may be different). I have tried using one of the newer version but idk why for me it loads a little bit more slower then the then what I currently using. I'm not sure of the new one that is currently out tho.

For me I use the older version on the nmm and so far for me I didn't have any issue (for others may be different). I have tried using one of the newer version but idk why for me it loads a little bit more slower then the then what I currently using. I'm not sure of the new one that is currently out tho.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/?

the first post lol

if you CHSBHC BBP by CherryHotaling using then you can not CHSBHC v3-T use outfits! :exclamation: 

because the CHSBHC BBP has no belly bones and "therefore" it comes to CTD. ;)

i had switched to CHSBHC  V3-T  when i tried it

then I wonder, why outfits and texture of 123check?

if you are using CHSBHC V3-T, is This taboo! :P

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/6295-chsbhc-armors-and-clothes-conversions/?p=1325100

I like them both :)

you got 123check's texture?

i really like ur avatar btw

Of course is me the texture known  ;)

http://static-5.nexusmods.com/15/mods/110/images/25276-3-1350178820.jpg

is good

you are 123check?

do you have hdt high heels installed?

Well, tomorrow I start a series of arrangements armor that I have problems. If anyone is kind enough to get a complete list of all armor problems would appreciate it because there are several with some bugs.

hey leo i found a problem with scaled armor apparently when a npc with a weight of under 60 wears the armor it wont show correctly on them instead of armor the just show there tits (which when you think about it i'm not all that opposed to it not getting fixed.) 

Well, tomorrow I start a series of arrangements armor that I have problems. If anyone is kind enough to get a complete list of all armor problems would appreciate it because there are several with some bugs.

Leather Thief armor, about the hands (Yes I know you didn't done this one).

2015-02-17_00044_zps9b61gbx9.jpg

2015-02-17_00045_zpsy9ryqybe.jpg

Wanhunyi, The physics for the "Wanhun Yi Chest" is missing if you were to compare to the original.

2015-09-16_00004_zpstgqwslow.jpg

2015-09-16_00002_zpsj0omh4rc.jpg

Blood Raven, The feet area.

2015-09-23_00001_zpsfcqfsq9u.jpg

2015-09-23_00002_zps9taztsz8.jpg

Lich Queen (even tho ingame its called lichking), the boots don't work for me.

2015-09-23_00004_zpsjrxnfzwo.jpg

Sexy Demon Hunter, similar what happen to the Santa Robe about the glove problem with the fingers not working etc.

2015-09-23_00005_zps41wmbyzg.jpg

2015-09-23_00006_zpsopj1ax4d.jpg

2015-09-23_00008_zpseob0hyqb.jpg

2015-09-23_00010_zpso20ebclt.jpg

2015-09-23_00011_zpsfyibib6b.jpg

The vanilla Nocturnal Robes is missing textures. (I'm not sure about the other vanilla armor/clothes)

first of all go with the look, this is not a fix but for some it will be very helpful. very helpful. Important Install as shown

author:  evilsage4 and LaEspada

NPC's of Dibella 1.2

Because install?
It is one of the best and most complete Overhaul Mod faces. It fits very well with the NPC mod 85. But the most important thing about this mod is that it leaves very well to adult women. And not alter the elderly.

author: sidearmf93

NPC 85

Female Bandits

Dawnguard

Thalmor

Forsworn

spc.gifdonyaakin

spc.gifDragon Born

Populated Skyrim Civil War http://blog.naver.co...f93/90189411188

Because install?
The king of beauty, leaves most women, like beauty queens. For lolicon, will be the Holy Grail. It is an almost perfect but not completely work. The mod NPC's of Dibella, with some women who were not treated. Important curiously is mod, leaves most women with weight 100.

author: hrk1025

Skyrim Beautiful Followers - SBF

Because install?
This mod speaks for itself, leaving Lydia as the most beautiful woman in the world. But Mod disgraced by the NPC mod 85. As explained above, almost all npc 100% weight gain. And for some this would be a big shit.

author:damnyou123

Seductress Serana

Because install?

Best Serana to date. And his mother not far behind.

author: Leocid2 

SLeocid Beautiful Followers   (optional)

http://www.mediafire...LeocidBF V3.rar

Because install?
If you think it hurts the soul, because most of the followers have a weight of 0. This may be your solution.

author:lordkoz

Immersive Wenches

Deadly Wenches

Because install?
This mod is almost mandatory but be careful, this mod changes the Ai of women warriors. You can urinate in their pants, when they fight against you.

authorShurah

(optional)

Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul

Because install?
It gives life to Skyrim

Load order

JH_PEOPLE2.ESP

BANDITFEMALE.ESP

JH_ELF.ESP

FORSWORNFEMALE.ESP

JH_DAWNGUARD.ESP

IMMERSIVE WENCHES.ESP