Armor Chsbhc & Chsbhc V3 T + SLeocid Beautiful Followers

ok so i just look through the my skyrim data folder and apperently NMM didn't correctly placed the skimpified armors in the correct place, but the wierder thing is stalrim was installed correctly.

Edit: nvm found it so i got no clue as what is goin on with this.

ok so i just look through the my skyrim data folder and apperently NMM didn't correctly placed the skimpified armors in the correct place, but the wierder thing is stalrim was installed correctly.

You've downloaded some mod that use ESP and change the basic armor?

You've downloaded some mod that use ESP and change the basic armor?

none i even took off ordinater thinking it was the perks in there that was causing the problems but that still didn't fix it. i even used the trick that i used with the hentai armor when it was acting up btw if anyone is having problems with that armor just take the armor off then use console command then click on you and type in "sexchange" twice then put the armor back on that should fix your armor from massively expanding on you sadly this hotfix doesn't work on female followers though.

SLeocid Beautiful Followers V3

28umcdf.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/download/db6h64id3d3bdjs/LeocidBF+V3.rar

Brelyna, Ingjard, Beleval, Adelaisa, Aranea,  + some modifications to the above.

Leo, what's going on, you are doing arguably only still in faces? ;) 

no more armor for CHSBHC and now also no more for CHSBHC V3-T! :o 

nose fully of these bodies!!!  :lol:

I'm changing the weights of all the followers 100 Weight by a personal desire. Term to change the weights of followers, and return to the armor. Do not worry I know you love Chsbhc V3 T.

28umcdf.jpg

Brelyna, Ingjard, Beleval, Adelaisa, Aranea,  + some modifications to the above.

I'm changing the weights of all the followers 100 Weight by a personal desire. Term to change the weights of followers, and return to the armor. Do not worry I know you love Chsbhc V3 T.

Ha Ha not funny :P you know exactly what I love  ;)

28umcdf.jpg

Ha Ha not funny :P

:)

28umcdf.jpg

make once again something for me ;)  :)

28umcdf.jpg

make once again something for me ;)  :)

asks something simple

---snip---

asks something simple

like right now, that I did not understand!

Forgive my bad English, you can ask the armor you want, but that is not too complex to make because my time is limited.

nothing to apologize for, I also speak no English, but we will already understand. :lol: 

I'll see again what you can do for me.  ;)

well i got no clue what the hell to do now :( hey sound what organizer do you use?

Lugia366, I recommend you make a new game. and do not put any mod that use esp. Go to the blacksmith, use the console and get the materials you need. And forging armor. If it works, then you know that an ESP, you is harming the creation of that armor. If you can not create armor cleared the game and reinstall it again. That armor layers must be create either way.