Armor Chsbhc & Chsbhc V3 T + SLeocid Beautiful Followers

Hello iam quite a new to using mods. Not very good with english also. Was wondering if u can help me out with installing this armor conversion. Its quite complicated, but ill try to be as much clear as possible.

1. Well, ive downloaded vanilla armor conversions from 1 page of this topic. And then ive got stucked.

2. Iam currently using mod organizer (MO) and all others mods ive installed before was with MO help. But here with this armor conversions is a problem for me. Ive merged all downloaded parts of vanilla armor conversion (from page 1 of this topic) into one folder, but MO dont see this folder as mod with which it can work.

3. Also because iam using MO - this program take some game folders into different places on my hardrive. I have separated folder which called "Mod Organizer" where this programm keeps all mods ive installed and other stuff. Because of this i cant find place where to put this vanilla armor conversion.

4. Original game folder misses folders with vanilla armor files, which should be replaced with downloaded vanilla armor conversion files. 

5. Separated MO folder also misses folders with vanilla armor files. Becasue of this ive come to conclusion that this programm simply somehow hide those files from me (or iam just blind)

I try to summarize things i wanted to make:

1. Install vanilla armor conversion from 1 page of this topic.

2. Adjust all armors and body in Bodyslide programm (Ive succsesfully did with body but vanilla armors hidden and i cant find way how to install downloaded armor vc)

Would be appreciated if someone can help me out.

Hello iam quite a new to using mods. Not very good with english also. Was wondering if u can help me out with installing this armor conversion. Its quite complicated, but ill try to be as much clear as possible.

1. Well, ive downloaded vanilla armor conversions from 1 page of this topic. And then ive got stucked.

2. Iam currently using mod organizer (MO) and all others mods ive installed before was with MO help. But here with this armor conversions is a problem for me. Ive merged all downloaded parts of vanilla armor conversion (from page 1 of this topic) into one folder, but MO dont see this folder as mod with which it can work.

3. Also because iam using MO - this program take some game folders into different places on my hardrive. I have separated folder which called "Mod Organizer" where this programm keeps all mods ive installed and other stuff. Because of this i cant find place where to put this vanilla armor conversion.

4. Original game folder misses folders with vanilla armor files, which should be replaced with downloaded vanilla armor conversion files. 

5. Separated MO folder also misses folders with vanilla armor files. Becasue of this ive come to conclusion that this programm simply somehow hide those files from me (or iam just blind)

2. Adjust all armors and body in Bodyslide programm (Ive succsesfully did with body but vanilla armors hidden and i cant find way how to install downloaded armor vc)

Seeing as you are new to modding and you are using MO, I would highly recommend watching The Mod Organizer series that Gopher did awhile back. It covers pretty much everything about MO that you may have questions on such as how to install MO, to how to install mods. Also for me, I just took all the vanilla armor/clothes and put them all in one folder then zipped them and manually added them to MO.

Seeing as you are new to modding and you are using MO, I would highly recommend watching The Mod Organizer series that Gopher did awhile back. It covers pretty much everything about MO that you may have questions on such as how to install MO, to how to install mods. Also for me, I just took all the vanilla armor/clothes and put them all in one folder then zipped them and manually added them to MO.

.......i'm going to try that

ok sound i need to srsly thank you because when i looked into the mods to put them into a single zip folder I found out that the file Chchsb version 1.3 didn't contain the armor's only the dragon bone armor so if anyone had the same problem chances are your download didn't fully go through and it's lying to you.

ok sound i need to srsly thank you because when i looked into the mods to put them into a single zip folder I found out that the file Chchsb version 1.3 didn't contain the armor's only the dragon bone armor so if anyone had the same problem chances are your download didn't fully go through and it's lying to you.

sigh excuse me while i go hang my self because even though i got everything downloaded correctly the armors are still not working 

sigh excuse me while i go hang my self because even though i got everything downloaded correctly the armors are still not working 

Any chance you have a mod that overwrites the vanilla armor/clothes installed? If so, reinstalling CHSBHC V3-T armor/clothes should fix it. What i always do, when I'm downloading something that overwrites any vanilla armor/clothes, is I uninstall my CHSBHC armor/clothes zip then reinstall it after i have installed the mod or mods that overwrite the vanilla armor.

Goma's Amazoness

358rzit.jpg2lms1v5.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/download/vn8v84jqjj9nwkd/Goma's+Amazoness+Chsbhc+V3+T+Leocid+Fix1.rar

Details of this armor:

1. You can create the blacksmith, the original no!

2. The panty is independent of armor.

3. The texture of the panty is not equal to the original.

SoundSpark, check if it works.

Still crashes when equipping the boots.

Ok we'll send one foot and you overwrite and let me know how it went.

Goma's Amazoness

358rzit.jpg2lms1v5.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/download/vn8v84jqjj9nwkd/Goma's+Amazoness+Chsbhc+V3+T+Leocid+Fix1.rar

Details of this armor:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/9chn9ikw3sn1sbc/amazonessFeet.rar

overwrites the foot and let me know the result

Goma's Amazoness

358rzit.jpg2lms1v5.jpg

Details of this armor:

Thank you, Leo. They work now. ^_^

Goma's Amazoness

358rzit.jpg2lms1v5.jpg

Details of this armor:

Thank you, Leo. They work now. ^_^

Ok !

well after untold mind breaking hours i finally found out why the hell I've been having so much problems with arousing armor and it turns out that it was NMM installing it in wrong place now to those that are reading this your all thinking "but lugia366 i thought you said it wasn't NMM that was causing the problem"

well your right on that point but that was because i wasn't really looking at the folder per say but more trying to find the armors.

so what hapend is that the armors were being placed like this.

skyrim>data>meshes>dlc02: armor

clothes

chitinheavy

chitinlight

bonemold

so ya that's why i had so much problems with this damn thing  :@

but i would like a confirmation on this if anyone on this thread is using NMM cause if so then leo is goin to have put a warning on the armor for people using NMM.

P.s leo ya kind of need to switch these two around

Data\textures\clothes\prisoner\f\blacksmithfemalebody_n.dds
Data\textures\clothes\blacksmith\f\clothes_n.dds

well after untold mind breaking hours i finally found out why the hell I've been having so much problems with arousing armor and it turns out that it was NMM installing it in wrong place now to those that are reading this your all thinking "but lugia366 i thought you said it wasn't NMM that was causing the problem"

well your right on that point but that was because i wasn't really looking at the folder per say but more trying to find the armors.

clothes

chitinheavy

chitinlight

bonemold

but i would like a confirmation on this if anyone on this thread is using NMM cause if so then leo is goin to have put a warning on the armor for people using NMM.

I had responded but now I'm curious about some things

clothes

chitinheavy

chitinlight

bonemold

dammit! My fault

Lugia366 Thanks for showing me the error of the address of the file. At first I did not understand at all, forgive me. Already corrected, I hope not have more mistakes.

clothes

chitinheavy

chitinlight

bonemold

I used NMM before I switched to MO and I had no issues with the Arousing Armors being installed, only thing I did to the armors was removing the hair and I fixed the nifs that leo told us about. Also I believe a couple of the DLC armors where not in the correct folders, I think there where outside the armor folder in the DLC 01 & 02 folders, but other then that I had no real issues.

clothes

chitinheavy

chitinlight

bonemold

I used NMM before I switched to MO and I had no issues with the Arousing Armors being installed, only thing I did to the armors was removing the hair and I fixed the nifs that leo told us about. Also I believe a couple of the DLC armors where not in the correct folders, I think there where outside the armor folder in the DLC 01 & 02 folders, but other then that I had no real issues.

In Fallout 4 will not have to fight the pubic hair, and that immersion issues, women would have shaved.

in an hour or two hours at most I'll have a new armor.