Armor Chsbhc & Chsbhc V3 T + SLeocid Beautiful Followers

---snip---

Not as bas as for CHSBHC types in my experience.

Shame there is no fix, I will have to weed out the bad animations.

I use the CHSBHC by CherryHotaling and in some situations (crouch and sneak) this problem also exists.

but it does not bother me because it would not be so easy to change. body and skeleton must this pose be adjusted.

@ Leocid2

sorry still the Nord Race suffers the invisible sexy ninja body, but it not really a big deal or maybe I have some mod conflict with your armor I'll continue testing it when I have the time

Remove all mob, leaving the ninja dress. It is the best way to know if the mistake is mine or yours is a mod that has conflict.

Found some hot armor that would be awesome for CHSBHC V3-T body, when you get the time of course.

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-911.html

I have planned to do a lot of armor, and finish the project that had me locked. First I put some fix some armor note that had serious problems. And then I will continue making armor.

I need someone to check the sexy ninja armor. I'm curious if anyone has the same problem that had xiaoshung.

Found some hot armor that would be awesome for CHSBHC V3-T body, when you get the time of course.

I have planned to do a lot of armor, and finish the project that had me locked. First I put some fix some armor note that had serious problems. And then I will continue making armor.

I need someone to check the sexy ninja armor. I'm curious if anyone has the same problem that had xiaoshung.

I have the same problem, the body armor doesnt show up on Nord females but it does definately show up on Bretons.

Also, there is no texture on the nipple jewelry pieces.

Can't find "Tsuntsun Armor" in crafting menu anywhere, is it suppose to be found or brought somewhere?

Oops! I misunderstood, I sometimes feel my English is very bad.

Most of the frames, you can create gaining the ability to create "Ebony" I will check if there is a failure.

I have the same problem, the body armor doesnt show up on Nord females but it does definately show up on Bretons.

Also, there is no texture on the nipple jewelry pieces.

Interesting, thanks for the description.

In any event, if problems are more armor, please send the piece in detail the problem and a picture showing in error. Thus will I know where the hell is the error.

The sexy ninja works for me and my character is a nord. The piercings have purple textures, which usually means missing textures.

LYKhAHo.jpg

@ all

who among you uses NMM, be careful updating that damn thing it uninstalled all my mods and I'm sick installing each one of my 200+ mods, maybe I'll reinstall skyrim or not, some mods I've manually installed and I have forgotten what mods. sorry for venting my frustration here and also for being off topic.

@ all

who among you uses NMM, be careful updating that damn thing it uninstalled all my mods and I'm sick installing each one of my 200+ mods, maybe I'll reinstall skyrim or not, some mods I've manually installed and I have forgotten what mods. sorry for venting my frustration here and also for being off topic.

Thanks for the heads up but damn that sucks that you have to reinstall all of your mods again. I haven't updated my NMM for a while now since its still on 0.52.3.