Dragon female

Hey guys, a dragon is nothing more than a very large lizard that can fly, lizards do not have boobs. Female lizards do have slits and males do have penises. Unless, because a mortal humanoid can have dragon blood you are saying that dragons are more internally like humanoids. But if you pay attention to the game lore, a dragonborn has the soul of a dragon, not the blood of one. Frankly putting boobs on a dragon is a bit much.

Not quite. They aren't really lizards. They're more like..Time Spirits, lesser Aedra, and fragments of Akatosh/Akatusk. Think of an disembodied entity that's a representative of Time who's been given intelligence and the capability to create a body out of the material that makes up Nirn and all it's inhabitants. In fact, to refer to a dragon's appearence as a mere body is a bit unfitting. It's more like a weapon and shield. Oh, and the Dov come in all different shapes and sizes. See: Dovahkiin and Tosh Raka.

Not sure why the breasts really are necessarily.

Since only mammals have breasts and are the only animals to produce milk for it's young.

Dragons would have eggs and perhaps like birds regurgitate food for the young.

I personally find it insulting to fantasy writers.

Now if you made the females humanlike, not like argonians.

Since dragons in most fantasy are able to shape shift into human/animal forms. I personally think female dragons should appear larger and more ferocious than the male ones flying around. And when changed into human form be a very beautiful mysterious yet sensual creature.

With patches of soft gold or green dragon scales in some areas and even horns on the head, they would be a great monster to add to the game.

Situationally, perhaps we would encounter them in the forest while they are in their human form. After a short dialog if you anger them they turn into their giant dragon form and whoop your ass. However if you woe them, Bowchickawow. Know what I'm sayin'? ;)

The thing is the Dragons in the TES universe aren't your typical fantasy firebreathing lizards. Oh, and they don't give birth. They..just kind of always existed. They are fragments of Akatosh. Canonically there are female dragons, which are Jills. They're Akatosh's personal workers and repair him everytime there's a Dragon Break.
  • 2 months later...

Hi love this mod!

I was able to get the female dragon file to work beautifully, but for some reason I cant seem to get the Jill's replacer to work properly. They become invisible...any ideas? Thanks a bunch for this great mod!

Please do a version without the breasts...

Seconded......

There's no bigger horn-dog than me, I love titties! But on a Dragon? The Argonians are pushing it, but dragons are over the top.

:/

The Nexus version already has a default no breast version.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51260/?

I'd like to see a version of Alduin and Paarthurnax that include breasts done by someone more adept with use of Nifskope than I.

Sure,I've used it to make hermaphroditic/futanari versions of certain monsters and animals and it probably wouldn't be too tough to do the same with the dragons,but I defer to those with hypothetical superior abilities.

That and I'd like to avoid the same mishaps that I've had with the Prince Albert Piercings. They work just fine in Creation Kit but cause crashes to desktop whenever I attempt to have female characters equip them. Nuts to a repeat of that frustration.

Seconded......

There's no bigger horn-dog than me, I love titties! But on a Dragon? The Argonians are pushing it, but dragons are over the top.

I'd like to see a version of Alduin and Paarthurnax that include breasts done by someone more adept with use of Nifskope than I.

Sure,I've used it to make hermaphroditic/futanari versions of certain monsters and animals and it probably wouldn't be too tough to do the same with the dragons,but I defer to those with hypothetical superior abilities.

That and I'd like to avoid the same mishaps that I've had with the Prince Albert Piercings. They work just fine in Creation Kit but cause crashes to desktop whenever I attempt to have female characters equip them. Nuts to a repeat of that frustration.

You make futa monsters? Wow a common interest, finally. Care to share a picture of your results? I've wanted to use 3DS max and nifskope for this for some time, but all my .nifs get exported wrong. If you dont care to share publicly, shoot me a PM, I'm very interested in this concept.

you mean like this? with out boobs

post-128077-0-16055700-1425892680_thumb.jpg post-128077-0-10908700-1425892684_thumb.jpg

Seconded......

You make futa monsters? Wow a common interest, finally. Care to share a picture of your results? I've wanted to use 3DS max and nifskope for this for some time, but all my .nifs get exported wrong. If you dont care to share publicly, shoot me a PM, I'm very interested in this concept.

Thus far,I kept it simple. If there is an erect male version of the creature,I just use Nifskope to copy the penis to the female mesh then adjust it so it fits the body properly like so to avoid the issue of air humping with Sexlab animations (unfortunately, I can't take new screenshots until I get a replacement Y-splitter for my handbuilt rig, so I'll have to settle for these old screenshots from my old pre-fab unit):

post-197547-0-66897700-1425894301_thumb.jpg

post-197547-0-46898900-1425894345_thumb.jpg

post-197547-0-83576200-1425894372_thumb.jpg

post-197547-0-37896400-1425894390_thumb.jpg

post-197547-0-79605400-1425894417_thumb.jpg

post-197547-0-14509500-1425894439_thumb.jpg

post-197547-0-84986600-1425894471_thumb.jpg

Since I don't seem to find the screenshot for dogs using the Genderdogs mod, this pic of a modified Amaterasu will have to do to demonstrate how easily it works:

post-197547-0-91494900-1425894514_thumb.jpg

Horses just need a combination of Gary's Real Mares(loose files version) and the Horse Penis mod here on Loverslab.

post-197547-0-11797200-1425895893_thumb.jpg

Dragons incidentally, are extra easy thanks to More Nasty Critters. Just toggle it on while using this mod and you get herm/futa dragons.

post-197547-0-66058100-1425894790_thumb.jpg

Thanks to B3lisario, female werewolves are all set up to have a whole other pointy bit to jab into people but in a non-fatal manner for a change with SOS UNP Version 9.

post-197547-0-78531500-1425895115_thumb.jpg

post-197547-0-80044600-1425895138_thumb.jpg

I'll probably post screenshots of the other monsters such as the Vampire Lady/Lord and Dremora elsewhere at some other time rather than hijack this thread any further (when said screenshots exist,that is).

Seconded......

Argonians are HUMANOID reptiles and humanoids (i.e. human women) have titties, so it isn't pushing it at all if you actually stop to think about it.

• 5 weeks later...

Seconded......

Argonians are HUMANOID reptiles and humanoids (i.e. human women) have titties, so it isn't pushing it at all if you actually stop to think about it.

just to be clear. a platypus is a link between mammals and reptiles / avian they reproduce by laying eggs and possess mammary glans / boobs to feed their young with milk. so i don't think its farfetched to think the same way with arginians only with humanoids.

P.S. human females are the only known species that have permanently enlarged breasts.

Thank you evolution!

It's late and I'm too tired to view the whole thread, so I'll just straight up ask:

Was the female dragon (With and/or without tits, preferably with an MCM menu for choosing "Weight" that defines their size ;) ) ever made into an in-game mod as something separate from the male dragons, so that she could use a different set of animations than the default Critter-given male animations?

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

can someone make the dragon's hips thinner for a more serpentine hour glass figure + softer facial features like so many lusty argonian maid fan arts

easy way of not using the huge hips in not using the nif file but using everything else but do it by NMM this way if you mess up or find something off you just uninstall the mod and redo it again using diff files to try and get the resolt you want like I have jills and the other dragon with normaly body styles but have the add vent so you know that they female but as all ways back up your file for safe messures and it fixed me vanishing when I changed into a jill might be something in the nif coding or might be another mod in my list fighting with it have many mods on making you seem more like a real dragonborn rather then just shouting like a dragon do. Hard do to people will attack you on sight if you in dragon form. abit off topic but know what makes npc's hostile toward you like in werewolf form? trying to find out so I can do it with the dragon form because it do get annoying being attack by next to everything expect a old orc that want to die in a fight XD errr.... ate him..... but yeah......

• 2 weeks later...

Hello ! So it seems that I'm a bit late to the party but, I'm using the NMM version (the last one...I think ?). And if I've understand all correctly, this mod have only one race/kind of dragon who has all the boobs and stuff and the others just have the widder hips and and no boobs, right ? Or have I done something wrong ?

Hello ! So it seems that I'm a bit late to the party but, I'm using the NMM version (the last one...I think ?). And if I've understand all correctly, this mod have only one race/kind of dragon who has all the boobs and stuff and the others just have the widder hips and and no boobs, right ? Or have I done something wrong ?

There is a patch for the boobs. Read the post carefully http://www.loverslab.com/topic/4352-dragon-female/page-11?do=findComment&comment=670550

Note that the high level dragon types have nothing at all.

If you get the invisible dragon bug(I had) get this patch http://www.loverslab.com/topic/4352-dragon-female/?p=1008319