On 6/10/2020 at 9:51 PM, RollontheDane said:

Having some issues, the mod was working fine until I get to the part where I begin the ceremony to become a Shaman at which point I get to the tree to start the ceremony and get sat down and I lose control of my character nothing happens, I just sit there, no dialogue happens, nothing starts just my self and the 5 NPC's just stare at the tree, I let it run like that for over 10-15 mins and nothing changed. I use the debug suggestion to wait for an hour to make sure every one is there, and no one else shows up and nothing still happens, I then leave and reload the game. I get some dialogue, not a direct quote but as much as I can remember "Yes if she wishes to replace me, now candidates be quite" then nothing further and once my game is fully loaded I get my cross hair back, and compass, I am not able to move, or talk to any one. I haven't really done much on the Werewolf option instead of the shaman path so I don't know if there is a similar issue there. I have tried both the censored option and non censor option given, have done the quest short cut to not do the animal sex demonstration, and have done it as well and still the same affect of nothing happening once I get to the tree and get sat down for the ceremony. I did use a mod manager Vortex to download the mod as I am not comfortable with manual installation of mods yet and as I said up until this point I have had no issues out side of some CTDing but that is normal for me  I use Loot to set up my load order, I run FNIS, I have all the required mods, non of the mods that conflict that are listed on the AFS page, I have some of the recommended mods, Sexlab stories, and Untammed and all their requirements. I used TES5Edit as well. 

I'm getting the same problem, I think there is an issue with one of the other initiates not joining the scene... there is only one other person sat under the tree with me, and there should be two)? I can't remember her name, but she is the horny one! I can see her running about her normal day-to-day, rather than joining the coming over, so no matter how much waiting we do, nothing happens! ?

On 6/13/2020 at 12:56 PM, sausagedog21 said:

its a waste of time. The mod can only be played using console commands all the way through even then it fcks up.. the part (rollon the dane ) is trying to get past needs setstage afs2shamanceremony stage 100 if i remember .(Im trying the suposed fixed version redone) .Shame as it realy did look a good mod from the skyrim original inhabitants but is just a clunky mess were by the dudes just adding stuff and not fixing placement markers to get the dialogue/events to kick off..i dont want to knock u on a good efort but jesus christ its a chore to play ps how the fck do i eat people

Ran the command and it worked. It's a shame this mod defiantly has potential but it needs a lot of work still and optimization. 

On 6/22/2020 at 7:04 PM, MiniZimmer said:

I'm getting the same problem, I think there is an issue with one of the other initiates not joining the scene... there is only one other person sat under the tree with me, and there should be two)? I can't remember her name, but she is the horny one! I can see her running about her normal day-to-day, rather than joining the coming over, so no matter how much waiting we do, nothing happens! ?

Try setstage afs2shamanceremony 100 as suggested by sausagedog21 I got it to work.

I'm having some issues with Katalia. After I go to the hanging tree and start the mod and go into the jail, she takes the little bit of my blood for the spell. She then vanishes into the next area that has the chest of the player's loot. I don't go with her and I'm trapped in the room unless I no-clip out to her. About 15 seconds after she vanishes, the door unlocks. 

I got past that issue with console commands to set stages, but she Katalia wouldn't move no matter what. I advanced to the part where you meet her mother, but any place Katalia teleported to, she wouldn't move from that spot. 

• 3 weeks later...

Would it be possible to explore the regions of the game and kill named forsworn npcs in specific regions like deepwood redout, before starting the questline as this way they would still be hostile to the player and then proceed to start the questline on a later date and join the forsworn? Or would this bug the mod and cause conflicts ? 

5 hours ago, TheGreenEagle said:

Having a pretty big issue. I was able to get the shaman ceremony to work through console commands but after the ceremony was over everyone stayed in the same spot. Now no one will move and quests are breaking.

I reworked that quest during my holliday. No sex scene, but it should also avoid that problem.

I hope to post a test version tonight.

I seemingly found a bug.

During the quest: AFS2NewShaman2, during stage 80 of the quest; the player character will be told to drink the mixture, however the player gets completly frozen. I am unable to open any menus at all. 

There is a warning or error seemingly in the creation kit when looking at the papyus fragment: ;WARNING: Unable to load fragment source from function Fragment_15 in script qf_afs2newshaman2_03025b75
;Source NOT loaded

I presume this is the cause of the quest being broken.

21 hours ago, Doctor Fate said:

I seemingly found a bug.

During the quest: AFS2NewShaman2, during stage 80 of the quest; the player character will be told to drink the mixture, however the player gets completly frozen. I am unable to open any menus at all. 

There is a warning or error seemingly in the creation kit when looking at the papyus fragment: ;WARNING: Unable to load fragment source from function Fragment_15 in script qf_afs2newshaman2_03025b75
;Source NOT loaded

I presume this is the cause of the quest being broken.

Yep, it surely have bugs.

I need to reinstall skyrim in attemp to make a run, but thanks for this bug notification.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay...i am officially confused...

Current release : AFS 2.2 test 1 (I'm refreshing my old mods, AFS is the oldest and is very huge, lot of work planned).

Future release : AFS redone 0.0 (yes I'm rebuilting this mod. It will be awesome. Help for scenaris are welcomed !). I'll release it since I'll finish the main story.

Since there is no 2.2, but a 2.3 in the downloads i guess this info is a little outdated.

That just leaves the question: Is 0.2 the newest (logic) or 0.0 (Topic title and bigger filesize...in most cases this would hint the newest version)?

Aside from the version confusion, are the 3 Armorpatches/fixes for 2.3 or for 0.x?

And the last confused question, ar both SSE compatible or only the rebuild?

Sorry for asking stupid questions, but i had to reinstall sse and want afs this time without missing meshes and if possible with less bugs since i love this mod ^^

On 8/9/2020 at 5:26 AM, virulenz said:

Okay...i am officially confused...

Current release : AFS 2.2 test 1 (I'm refreshing my old mods, AFS is the oldest and is very huge, lot of work planned).

Future release : AFS redone 0.0 (yes I'm rebuilting this mod. It will be awesome. Help for scenaris are welcomed !). I'll release it since I'll finish the main story.

Since there is no 2.2, but a 2.3 in the downloads i guess this info is a little outdated.

That just leaves the question: Is 0.2 the newest (logic) or 0.0 (Topic title and bigger filesize...in most cases this would hint the newest version)?

Aside from the version confusion, are the 3 Armorpatches/fixes for 2.3 or for 0.x?

And the last confused question, ar both SSE compatible or only the rebuild?

Sorry for asking stupid questions, but i had to reinstall sse and want afs this time without missing meshes and if possible with less bugs since i love this mod ^^

Yes, I made a little mess into the versions...

the 0.2 redone is the most recent.

Found a strange bug between whiterun and the giant camp nearby (dont know its english name, its Düsterwindtal in german, on the map left from whiterun above the destoyed house). There is a AFS Door floating in the sky and every time i get near it from any direction i crash to desktop. There are also other things floating around, a WRJorrvaskrRugSquare01.nif (ref defined in zNightMistressMansion.esp), a door from beyound bruma mod, a gate from windstead mine mod and a falmer sword (dont know the source mod, i use auto harvest and picked it up before i could click it) so it may be a bethdata copyrighted bug test area, but they dont harm anything, it just looks strange they float there ^^
Anyway, with AFS redone 0.2 i have an instant crash to desktop in this area. I disabled any mods in this area before, but the dead zone didnt vanish, so i tried to disable all mods and i had no problems in this area...after reanabling them in groups of 5 mods per try i isolated the culprit after 53 trys (spent 2 days with it, it took 5-25 minutes to start the game with my step by step growing modlist)

17 hours ago, virulenz said:

Found a strange bug between whiterun and the giant camp nearby (dont know its english name, its Düsterwindtal in german, on the map left from whiterun above the destoyed house). There is a AFS Door floating in the sky and every time i get near it from any direction i crash to desktop. There are also other things floating around, a WRJorrvaskrRugSquare01.nif (ref defined in zNightMistressMansion.esp), a door from beyound bruma mod, a gate from windstead mine mod and a falmer sword (dont know the source mod, i use auto harvest and picked it up before i could click it) so it may be a bethdata copyrighted bug test area, but they dont harm anything, it just looks strange they float there ^^
Anyway, with AFS redone 0.2 i have an instant crash to desktop in this area. I disabled any mods in this area before, but the dead zone didnt vanish, so i tried to disable all mods and i had no problems in this area...after reanabling them in groups of 5 mods per try i isolated the culprit after 53 trys (spent 2 days with it, it took 5-25 minutes to start the game with my step by step growing modlist)

This cell is 0.0 coordinate. So, all the dirty stuff which don't specific location will go here, like a black hole aspiring all the crap edits.

At least, I could solve the floating door linked to AFS...

admittedly, im kind of lost on how to start.

Im level 1.

I went to riverwood

I found the advertisement

I attempted to talk to the lady in the inn.
--Nothing---

I saved game

I exited game completely

I Loaded save and tried to talk to lady in the inn

----Nothing---

I might have missed it, is there a lvl requirement?

On 8/20/2020 at 1:12 AM, Sillius_Maximus said:

admittedly, im kind of lost on how to start.

Im level 1.

I went to riverwood

I found the advertisement

I attempted to talk to the lady in the inn.
--Nothing---

I saved game

I exited game completely

I Loaded save and tried to talk to lady in the inn

----Nothing---

I might have missed it, is there a lvl requirement?

No level requirement, but the mod fights can be quite hard, specially during the trials.

The mod is in modification. No more roverwood beginning now, it's in Old Hroldan.

The mod is now restricted to the Reach.

As work to do, I need to do the negociation quest, and the Taking of Markarth.

More stuff will be needed (reworking Ravana quest, improving the hidden vale, moving the outpost, some side quests to add some variety in the campaign).

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you very much for remake this mod!

I tried to play it a few months ago, but it was so broken (some quest didn't started or had a great delay to start or to go on) that, to my great regret, I had to give up. I even try to play it with uGrids at 5 (my game usually is at 7), but without success.

On 9/3/2020 at 4:43 PM, brown66 said:

Thank you very much for remake this mod!

I tried to play it a few months ago, but it was so broken (some quest didn't started or had a great delay to start or to go on) that, to my great regret, I had to give up. I even try to play it with uGrids at 5 (my game usually is at 7), but without success.

A new SQS is needed, for sure. For me, it works... better.

There is still lot of work to do. The main story is near end now (I made the negociation quest, imperial side, as a simple multichoice dialogue line. It will trigger several modifications when the forsworns will take Markarth).

Ravana quest needs a redone : female player only, and it will stop at the entry of Hag Rock redoubt... to be continued by a torture sceance in Phage's hands.