I'm sorry if my question has already been asked.

Is there a conflict when I install the mod and I have already completed some locations in the Reach?

For example: I already killed all Forsworn in a location. Does that conflict with NPC's spawned by the mod?

Or can I just clear out all locations in the Reach, then install the mod and wait for enemies to respawn?

8 hours ago, BAmling said:

I'm sorry if my question has already been asked.

Is there a conflict when I install the mod and I have already completed some locations in the Reach?

For example: I already killed all Forsworn in a location. Does that conflict with NPC's spawned by the mod?

Or can I just clear out all locations in the Reach, then install the mod and wait for enemies to respawn?

No, in theory. The mod adds NPCs to the game, or use vanilla ones with namles (Muiri, Bothela...).

So, if you decide to install the mod, the problem you'll got will be forsworns hostility...

But the redoubt will contain at least the mod forsworns.

18 minutes ago, Delzaron said:

No, in theory. The mod adds NPCs to the game, or use vanilla ones with namles (Muiri, Bothela...).

So, if you decide to install the mod, the problem you'll got will be forsworns hostility...

But the redoubt will contain at least the mod forsworns.

So I could just clear out all locations without named NPC's, like the ones you named, and then wait until they respawn. And after this install the mod and have the new NPC's?

5 hours ago, Arventis said:

I'm stuck with Zenoby. She has No dialog options. I've started fresh games, saved & quit,, waited. Any fix?

I am having this problem as well. is she supposed to have dialogue? I talked to the inkeepers and they said mercenary work talk to the company executive but she has no topics for work or starting the quest. do I have to do cidna mine first?

On 9/1/2018 at 7:41 AM, CharlieFoxxx said:

I am having this problem as well. is she supposed to have dialogue? I talked to the inkeepers and they said mercenary work talk to the company executive but she has no topics for work or starting the quest. do I have to do cidna mine first?

On 9/1/2018 at 2:08 AM, Arventis said:

I'm stuck with Zenoby. She has No dialog options. I've started fresh games, saved & quit,, waited. Any fix?

No, once you got the quest, she should have her dialogues lines available.

Retry to speak to an inn keeper to get the information.

You can also force it...

Note : if you're a goddes living in flesh, you'll like that mod... :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, an ex user of this mod. Had taken a break from skyrim, plan on resuming again. As it so happens, one of the dependency is the dryad mod. Unfortunately, that mod is no longer available on Nexus / has been deleted. Would be really grateful if someone could share it here in the form of a Mega Link or anything like that.

PS: will this mod work without the dryad mod?? 

On 9/16/2018 at 7:30 AM, Zslayer286 said:

Hey, an ex user of this mod. Had taken a break from skyrim, plan on resuming again. As it so happens, one of the dependency is the dryad mod. Unfortunately, that mod is no longer available on Nexus / has been deleted. Would be really grateful if someone could share it here in the form of a Mega Link or anything like that.

PS: will this mod work without the dryad mod?? 

I think I have an old version in my archives...

Yep, I have it !

Here, try this link (I don't now If it work, my internet connection still sucks).

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ze5n3vdhnaeonxx/Dryad-1_10-21458-1-1.7z

On 9/26/2018 at 2:06 PM, skyrim2003 said:

At some point during questline I realized I cannot equip anything from my quick access menu(“Q” key) 

Also unable to use weapons, I can equip them from my inventory but cannot swing, cannot use spells either. 

Same thing happened with TID as well. 

At first I thought it was intended maybe for some reason bu there are quests where I must kill stuff tho. ( the dragon for example) So far I’m just using the “kill” console command. 

???

At which stage ? I fear a disablecontrols/enablecontrols bug... (it's why I avoid to disable player controls for scenes).

On 9/28/2018 at 8:26 PM, skyrim2003 said:

I restarted TID and was able to play without this happening. As for Forsworn Story I only realized it when I went with a group of forsworn to kill some nords (had to use "kill" console command), before the quest where I had to kill a dragon and save a girl. Sorry I can't remember quest names :/

The quest with Yngride ? where you kill the man who know nothing ? yeah, they're tough...

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/17/2018 at 12:27 AM, Ryntan said:

Hi and first of all i like this mod, well done.

But unfortunately i'm stuck in the shamanic ceremony quest. I'm sitting in front of the tree and nothing happens. All npcs are there (as far as i can tell). I did use T a couple of time but nothing happens.

Does anyone knows what to do to fix this? I really want to play further.

hey, this might be a bit late, but i have found a solution.

I did some experimenting with console commands and after i typed in "setstage afs2ShamanCeremony 100" 5 spirit wolves appeared and the ceremony continued.

Before this i did a little bit more, but i think the setstage [quest] 100 was the trigger for the solution but i will state what else i did too:

before arriving at the tree used setstage afs2ShamanCeremony 30, and when i sat and the other 3 initiates weren't there yet i used setstage afs2ShamanCeremony 40 and waited 1 hour. when all 5 were sitting i used setstage afs2ShamanCeremony 100, as stated above, and it worked.

But again, if you get to the all 5 sitting, the "100" command should be enough.

On 10/8/2018 at 2:19 PM, psoliagos25 said:

i try to install the AFS 2.2 from nexus mod manager but the mod cant be found and be installed its like i never had the mod in ......... can enyone help ?

had the same issue with NMM

you have to install it manually,

you need the latest version of winrar, if you don't have it you can test/download it for free

then download the mod and open it (it should now be as a .zip folder)

then unpack it into your data folder ( C:/ Files(x86)/ Steam/ Steamapps/ common/ skyrim/ data )

worked fine for me

On 6/8/2015 at 3:21 AM, Serizamiya said:

I got the shaman ceremony to work, but one new bug and one persistent one.

The first is in regards to Thusnelda's Lesson. I puffpuff'd her, got the spell, but the Thusnelda's Lesson quest didn't trigger until I entered the Nordic ruins for the Ways Trial.

Speaking of the Ways Trial, I'm stuck at the part after answering the Spriggan's questions. The quest stage doesn't advance (static at stage 110) and Moira and Ethrane are here. No one else in this room with the three Sacred Stones. Waiting both ingame and with the Wait function haven't resolved anything. This is where I stopped with the mod last time, since all the Primal/Koldun shaman quests and the grove quests were broken beyond this point.

for those who still have the same problem with being stuck in the "the ways trial" quest after finishing the quiz with the spriggan:

use the console command "setstage afs3waystrial 180" then you can talk to the girls and choose your path

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...