[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

PLEASE HELP I just got home from work and fired up my game and all I got when it loaded was this (see the pic) I cant do anything with my family as the thumbnails and info are just not there

so pretty please can someone please help me

Uuuuuuuuuh.... well I guess the first thing I would do is tell NRASS Master Controller to Reset the Lot.

PLEASE HELP I just got home from work and fired up my game and all I got when it loaded was this (see the pic) I cant do anything with my family as the thumbnails and info are just not there

Uuuuuuuuuh.... well I guess the first thing I would do is tell NRASS Master Controller to Reset the Lot.

thanks will do just waiting for it to restart at the moment

nope that just made it worse

thanks will do just waiting for it to restart at the moment

No problem, hopefully it works for you.

Try an earlier save and see if the problems are there as well.

Also clearing the cache might help?

So first off I have no idea if anyone asked this, because there's 80 pages, and it's just a quick question to figure if it's on my end or not.

Anyway, anttime I try to make my sim, for example, solo woohoo on the pool table it says Oniki.KinkyMod.WoohooProxy.InteractionGreyedOut_NoStage. It's done that for just about everything except the kinky options she can use on herself. I checked to see if it was the same with the animals, but they work so I have no idea why she can't woohoo with herself or anyone else. If someone could point me in a direction if they have any clue, I'd appreciate it!

(Please let this post this time! I'm not adding links, images, or attachments you @#$!)

@kelm93, it means there is no animation for that object.  Do you have Amra72's newest animations installed?  Do you have them added to the Kinkymod animation list as KW_Amra72_Animations?  While I agree that reading 80 pages is time consuming (I spent many hours doing that last weekend) it can be educational and somewhat humorous.  Hope this was helpful :)

I did add them (Though I hadn't cause I swear I read on one of the posts it wasn't required to add them for anything but AnimatedWoohoo, that Kinky would just reconize it) and the good news is there's nothing greyed out. The bad news is there's not a Kinky option, or even animatedwoohoo on any objects anymore lol.

Corrupted savegame.

There's nothing you can do to fix it.

The only solution is to restore the backup of previous savegame.

I found issues with stripping and clothing parts.

Everyone seems to be wearing extra clothing underneath their main outfits causing them to never be nude. I tried editing them but then it created additional outfits that I had to manually delete through planning outfit via dresser. No matter what this stuff kept appearing again and again.

post-245711-0-23957100-1433245302_thumb.jpgpost-245711-0-71585100-1433245303_thumb.jpgpost-245711-0-28977300-1433245305_thumb.jpgpost-245711-0-73140800-1433245306_thumb.jpgpost-245711-0-67345100-1433245307_thumb.jpg

I have encountered some issues/possible bug with the rapist.

After the rapist beat my sim up using the rape interaction, he will instantly become good friend and leave without raping her.

I suspect it have something to do with the charisma skill or it's challenges.

After disabling my charisma skill and set it to -1, the rape part work just fine.

Reposting this again because it got buried in a flood of posts. Onikki, if you could please clarify the below:

When trying to increase horniness with a Service Sim (example , a Maid) , the short/long term horny counters (in debug mode)  never seem to exceed 0. I've tried all romantic interactions and it doesn't work. I even set the status to Slut and horniness to maximum , and while I now got Short/Long term horniness to 100 , they still refuse to engage in Kinky acts. 

@lungpaul

I had a similar issue with a corrupted save game and used Nraas's Porter mod to move my family and relatives to a new town, its working well so far. Either that or just save a copy of the family to the bin if you just want the family and dont want any other sims from the neighbourhood, then start again in a new save. Sorry you're having problems.

Everyone seems to be wearing extra clothing underneath their main outfits causing them to never be nude. I tried editing them but then it created additional outfits that I had to manually delete through planning outfit via dresser. No matter what this stuff kept appearing again and again.

attachicon.gifScreenshot-8.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot-9.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot-10.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot-13.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot-14.jpg

Are you talking about the "Dresser" mod from NRaas?  If so, there are compatibility issues with that mod and KW.  I used to use it and once I removed it, the clothing problems I had went away.  The only clothing issue now is when sms are pregnant, they don't undress to do anything.  They go to remove items, but nothing changes.  This is only on sims that are pregnant.  Once it's over with, things go back to normal.

attachicon.gifScreenshot-8.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot-9.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot-10.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot-13.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot-14.jpg

Are you talking about the "Dresser" mod from NRaas?  If so, there are compatibility issues with that mod and KW.  I used to use it and once I removed it, the clothing problems I had went away.  The only clothing issue now is when sms are pregnant, they don't undress to do anything.  They go to remove items, but nothing changes.  This is only on sims that are pregnant.  Once it's over with, things go back to normal.

On that note, Onikikay would it be possible to create some sort of alternative daily random clothes allocation system that is compatible with KW? (no pressure, i know there is already a whole list of other features that still needs to be developed)

Also congrats on your first patreon collection! Hope more people jump on the bandwagon to support you! https://www.patreon.com/onikikay?ty=h(lol at shameless advertising)

Guys the latest update 0.2.4 (typo it should be 0.2.3) is really really good.

Screenshot-8.jpg Screenshot-9.jpg Screenshot-10.jpg Screenshot-13.jpg Screenshot-14.jpg

The other possibility, there's a cloth labeled as naked. That is why KinkyWorld randomly select it.

You need identify the cloth and package file of it, then open it with S3PE and remove the naked flag from it.

Screenshot-8.jpg Screenshot-9.jpg Screenshot-10.jpg Screenshot-13.jpg Screenshot-14.jpg

The other possibility, there's a cloth labeled as naked. That is why KinkyWorld randomly select it.

You need identify the cloth and package file of it, then open it with S3PE and remove the naked flag from it.

Aw #$@% well I can't tell what they are out of the 485 files in the package folder.

I got Sims from this blog recently and that's where I think the clothes came from but not sure: http://paraworld-sims3.blogspot.ru/search/label/Sims%20-%20ALL

I tried getting the files and seeing if I could spot the clothing it may have been but nope. :/

My only hope is to say screw it and delete all mods then get things all over again....problem is so much of the game relies heavily on mods. Sims, lots, saves, objects, animations, etc. and I'm not one to let go of things so easily.

Boy this just became problematic.

Aw #$@% well I can't tell what they are out of the 485 files in the package folder.

I got Sims from this blog recently and that's where I think the clothes came from but not sure: http://paraworld-sims3.blogspot.ru/search/label/Sims%20-%20ALL

I tried getting the files and seeing if I could spot the clothing it may have been but nope. :/

My only hope is to say screw it and delete all mods then get things all over again....problem is so much of the game relies heavily on mods. Sims, lots, saves, objects, animations, etc. and I'm not one to let go of things so easily.

Boy this just became problematic.

Aw, bummer.  In future, you might want to keep compressed backups of all your sims-related downloads, especially third party CC and mods.  (You don't want to know how many purges it took me before I figured out this was a good idea.)  It also helps to organize the contents of your Packages folder into subfolders separated by content type or creator - I have mine separated roughly into items, meshes/morphs, sliders, skins, AW animations and KW animations, plus one folder each for CMar and Nraas.

Also, do you use S3PE at all?  I hear there's a way to use that program to check for/set clothing flags, but not sure that would help if you can't tell what the clothes look like that you're setting the flags for.

On that note, Onikikay would it be possible to create some sort of alternative daily random clothes allocation system that is compatible with KW? (no pressure, i know there is already a whole list of other features that still needs to be developed)

Also congrats on your first patreon collection! Hope more people jump on the bandwagon to support you! https://www.patreon.com/onikikay?ty=h(lol at shameless advertising)

Guys the latest update 0.2.4 is really really good.

0.2.4?  I only saw 0.2.3 Build 234 available on Patreon.  Am I missing something luffyboy?