[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

Hello fellows

I read around forty pages of this topic and check every damned modder blog but i can't find a solution. I can't even launch the game, if i unpack Oniki kinky world in my package folder the game crashes during the first loading (after EA games, Maxis and Sims 3 logo screens).

I have the game version 18.0.126, no other mod installed, i'm just working on making this mod works. I already tried to empty the folder and put one mod after another. The game still works with all the required mods. Well, the decensoring from Nraas seems to do nothing even if the game notify me that this scrypt is running before loading a save.

I found the config file (nointro and nobuildsparkle) on one of the modder tutorials who made the animations. I link my mod folder in case you find something strange.

So, what's the matter ? Thanks for reading my plea.

post-845011-0-79191900-1433447016_thumb.jpg

Hello fellows

I read around forty pages of this topic and check every damned modder blog but i can't find a solution. I can't even launch the game, if i unpack Oniki kinky world in my package folder the game crashes during the first loading (after EA games, Maxis and Sims 3 logo screens).

I have the game version 18.0.126, no other mod installed, i'm just working on making this mod works. I already tried to empty the folder and put one mod after another. The game still works with all the required mods. Well, the decensoring from Nraas seems to do nothing even if the game notify me that this scrypt is running before loading a save.

I found the config file (nointro and nobuildsparkle) on one of the modder tutorials who made the animations. I link my mod folder in case you find something strange.

So, what's the matter ? Thanks for reading my plea.

I can see 2 things straight off 1st you have too many penis scripts you need only the latest one plus 2nd you have a resource .cfg file in there that should be in the mods folder not the package folder

as for the decensoring I use an old one from MTS

Thanks for you quick replies.

I removed every slider_hidden and old morphing scripts then moved the config where it belongs. So i guess i spend too much time reading and switching files to miss those problems but still the game crashes during the loading.

Can it work with only Kinky World mods in the folder (if i put everything away) ? or is it normal to crash if one of the required files is missing ? I'm trying to figure if i broke something like an idiot.

I tried with an older version of KW and the loading still crashes.

I scanned the game and delete what was wrong, mainly some cache files. In fact, there's a problem with the Morphing Penis Script. When i use it, the save is caught in an infinite loading and never start. I tried older version too with the same effect.

But the main problem is that i can't even load the menu if i move Kinky World in the package folder.

I decided to try adding pictures to help people understand my problem. Not sure if my problem is related to Darkening Demise's but if it is could someone explain it to me.

My Sim sometimes has a blue/purple colour from the neck down after installing the mod. I used to think it was just every day outfits that it happened to, but I had my Sim change into her athletic clothes and she had it too but swimwear is unaffected I think. It only happens to women btw. Also, the men's penis is black. Do I have to update my penis mod? Here are pictures:

WJ8QLKQl.png

v2UWoZ4l.png

e4GtTErl.jpg

IXBUIjkl.jpg

Sorry if they are too big. =.=

remove the shoes on the guy hehe 

ok for everyone who is playing this for the 1st time and wondering why they cant do this or that .. you need to train everything .. for example .. to have sex with a female sim .. do the kiss option .. then try some romance options and then start with the teasing animations 

then you work upto the handjob ones then the blowjob then vaginal sex and finally anal sex 

all this wont work on the same sim .. as once there satisfied sexually then dont want to know .. so it takes time .. be patiant its a fun part of the game ... you can use master controler to max out some traits ofc .. but you still have to do some work 

if your not interested in the fact that you cant just click on a sim and have sex .. then stick to animated wohoo.. but your missing out on some great fun and this mod will only get better 

why? .. because EA has stopped releasing expansions and bullsit patches for sims 3 so now modders can mod the hell out of it without haveing to redo there stuff every month or so 

this mod is awsome fun .. and ofc if you get impatiant with a sim and they just wont give it up .. well you can always rape them .. ( evil laugh)  Muhahahahaha 

Request .. can you make it possible to rape sims on other animated things such as beds coffe tables ect and not just the floor animations .. if thats doable 

Yeah, i found the uncensored mod on MTS, i thought there was one somewhere in the required mods at first. I didn't mention this. The remaining problems are :

- Morphing Penis Script seems to stuck the game in an infinite loading during when a save is selected

- Kinky World crash during the first loading

What's the point of Cmar_NouveauNudists ? MTS uncensoring seems efficient. I read the whole post and took the required mods. This one isn't on this.

ugh my female teen refuses to have sex with anyone and anyone she tries to have sex with refuses her, but the teen guy does it fine with the other women, ive set the autonomy to low so they have to do it, however it doesnt seem to effect her, any ideas?

use debug and set state horny on your target sim and make them flirt to the irresistible level then try it. 

ty, such a noobie mistake ;D

are there anymore than the 3 main animation packs for this? this mods by far the best sims sex mod ive seen, better than xtc

Not a problem.  From what I have found on this topic page, Onikikay posted on 05/27/2015 that you can use the Legacy animations: "There is no need to install Animated Woohoo. Kinky World Legacy animation system is compatible with WTWAnimations and other packages.  But those packages won't be able to use special features provided by Kinky World.  You just have to register the packages inside Kinky World".  There is a picture also of what it should look like if you add these, it is post #1198550 but I can't seem to locate it just going backwards through the pages. 

Add them like this, the word (Legacy) will appear next to it automatically:

SMAnimations

WTWAnimations

SFAnimations

MasterAnimations

AfterDuskSims

I hope this helps :)

@BideGradu  Are you running the latest patch?  If so then remove all your mods and start a new game.  Did it start normally?  If so, start placing mods in one at a time until you find the one that crashes your game.  You can place KW in without the other mods.  Your just trying to find the one that is causing the crash.  How much ram do you have?  Are you just meeting the minimum specs to run the game without mods?

@BideGradu  Are you running the latest patch?  If so then remove all your mods and start a new game.  Did it start normally?  If so, start placing mods in one at a time until you find the one that crashes your game.  You can place KW in without the other mods.  Your just trying to find the one that is causing the crash.  How much ram do you have?  Are you just meeting the minimum specs to run the game without mods?

I'm trying to run the KW V0.2.2. I already tried to launch the game with only KW in the packages folder and it always crashes. I can't reach the main menu if i try KW. I will try one package at a time soon.

Yeah i have a fat PC, i can run whatever i want at max graphics settings.

My game is V 18.0.126 right now. No, it's not the latest but the manual said 1.67 or higher in order to play KW.

It's ONIKI_KinkyMod.package that makes my game crash during the first loading, i can play normally on an older save if i use everything but this one.

So now, what do i do ? cmar_MorphingPenisScript_1.63.package (and V2 too) seems to stuck my game in an infinite loading and KynkyMod crash the game ...

Should I uninstall every DLC to reinstall Sims 3 vanilla ? Or can i reinstall only the base game without uninstalling everything ?

@BideGradu: you said 18.0.126, so I guess this is University? What is your overall-patch-level ( hold mouse over Sims 3 Icon in launcher!)?

If this says something between 1.63 and 1.67 KinkyWorld should run, as there are only minor differences with them.

(wishing to remember the site, where I found this information)

Velocitygrass_nomosaic removes the mosaic on EA-barbiedolls, NouveauNudists are made for all the other stuff to be used, that is why you can download some clothing with vanilla-boobs and some with cmar-stuff.

Try to run it with morphing penis 1.31_and_later, that`s the one I am running and no problems at all.

Oh my f*ck ... So the version the launcher tells you isn't the version of the game or what ? i'm running 1.50 if i hover my mouse on the Sims 3 icon u_u'

That explains a lot (the malus of playing a pirate game) ... I update that shit and we'll see.

I like the mod, but I have a problem.

I start a new game and everything works fine, no problems whatsoever. But, when I save the game, exit and then come back, the game freezes.

It's that weird sort of freeze where stuff is still moving in game but you can't interact with anything.

It seems to be caused by this mod, as it didn't happen prior to installing it.

Anything I can do to combat it?

Edit:

According to the reference guide, there's a way to disable KW by default, how would I go about doing that? It might just fix my problem.